Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Unleashed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:40 am
As if Githar had heard Black's question, slowly, Githar's body floated to the surface of the water, just drifting.

Is there anyway we can put him in something hotter than this? Maybe that'll snap him out of it...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:52 pm
"...a magma pool..."

-----

You just checked the food and drink... I'm more concerned about people getting in... Hence the reason why one should always reserve a corner booth for her so she can see everything and at least pretend things don't come from the wall behind her. She was normally this paranoid, so was Veni. She still scooted a little closer and rested her head on his shoulder for a few moments. Veni poked her and she put it on his. Jacob got the edge because he might need to get up and down while they wouldn't... though sometimes he got the middle.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:43 am
"Don't think we have one of those around, do we? I got an idea though, stay here and make sure he doesn't start gaining water weight. I'll be RIGHT back..."

One quick teleport away and then a few minutes later on his return, Galantros was holding a bundle of Limboian energy drinks.

"Minazi's here and waiting. Anyway, I nuked these in the microwave, so they're VERY hot... Let's just pour these on him and..."

*splortch*

"...phew. I feel like I was knocked out by a mass transport vehicle. How long was I out?"

Githar shifted in the water, suddenly gaining weight, sitting up in the hot spring. His body had instantly absorbed the scalding hot energy liquid Galantros splashed on the elder reaper's back, and along with the heat of the hot spring, Githar looked much better... he had a much healthier glow to his blue eyes now.

- - - - -

Not exactly true, they were also looking for suspicious characters. But you have a point as well. Next time we'll get a booth. Jacob looked through the menu while they waited for their server. During this wait, he gave a comforting rub on the back to both vampires via a small wave of lovely necro-energy.

What might've looked like one of the main entrees in most resturaunts in a rather fancy suit came by and stopped at their table. The lobster-being was apparently their server.

"Good evening. My name is Alliximik, I'll be your waiter tonight. Are you interested in any of our specials, or do you require more time?

Jacob was face deep in the menu at the moment, not noticing the very lobster like appearance of their waiter.

"No, we're ready I believe. I'll have the lobst..." It was then that he noticed.

The lobster being simply gave a small smile and quiet chuckle.

"It won't bother me any sir, our appearances are similar, but on a species-relation note, we're hardly anything alike."

"... I think I'll just have the fillet mignon, and the euchinif pasta special for the main course, and zalash crumples for my appetizer..."

"As you wish. And for the other gentleman and lady?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:55 pm
"A half hour or so... I didn't think it would be this hard to wake you after you passed out from a massage... What on earth did you do to make yourself as tired as someone who had the snot kicked out of him multiple times in a few hours? Oh never mind! Minazi is here!"

-----------------

"Love Potion Number 9," said Veni with a grin.

"Where do you see that?" Rosemary asked looking over his shoulder.

He didn't... it was a meant to be a joke so she said, "a real Bloody Mary."

"Lets see... a Casamento do Sangue or a Bluthochzeit... really what's the difference in that?"

"I'll have the Bluthochzeit and you have the Casamento do Sangue and we'll see."

"Small ones," added Veni.

Once the waiter was gone, Veni turned to Jacob. "Why do you humans consider lobster a delicacy and desirable to eat? Their meat doesn't smell very good especially compared to other types and they don't look very appetizing even once open..." Veni wouldn't remember if he used to eat those himself.

At least he doesn't eat caviar or escargot thought Rosemary... unless of course he was that hungry and only snails were around...  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:06 am
"Minazi's here?! I need to get dressed... Where's my clothes? My gift to her was in one of the utility storage devices on my belt..."

Galantros quickly retreived his elder friend's clothing. Githar accessed one of the metal looking pouches on the belt, a jewel case materalizing in his hand. Opening it up, it revealed a deep violet crystalic rose, with gold trim. The gem shimmered and glowed with an inner energy of it's own.

"This thing cost a pretty penny. I really hope she likes it...

- - - - -

"Funny story about the lobster. For a while, I was actually stuck in a realm where those were the only things to eat for the most part. I developed an acquired taste for them, I suppose... It could have been worse, there really is a realm where there is nothing but snails."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:20 pm
"She should, but I think she would love it better if you worked less. I think you've well proven your point about not being a spoiled rich boy who doesn't have good work ethics."

---------

"One would think you would never want to eat them again... was this before you starved yourself?"

Jacob told them it was before he stopped caring about doing the basic things.

"So Rosemary what do you think GL and Black might do tonight?"

Rosemary looked at the ceiling, "I don't want to think about it... but Ma Jian-shen's still there."

"Barely. If he hasn't passed out yet, he's going to at any minute. He overdid the sunshine," said Veni with a grin. "Though that now tells me he could probably make it through a normal day if he's not in the sun the whole time. Githar showed up too... we left him passed out with GL and Black trying to revive him."

"At least they have something else to occupy their time with...."

"Did you notice that Dan's expression changed ever so slightly every time he spoke with his adult voice?"

"I wonder if the adult hormones and desires come with that adult body..."  

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:47 pm
Meanwhile at some Chinese restaurant Dan and Daisy got plates of food too so that Muerte wouldn't need to get up as often and so they could charge for 3 people. Dan however had something on a spoon and it looked like he was ready to skillfully catapult it at anyone...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:06 pm
Before Dan could even think to carry out his food assault, a gob of sauce covered noodles and chicken chunks pelted the back of his head, then again at the side of his face before he could blink. The source was from a snot nosed kid giving him the nastiest look, already with another spoonful of lo mein noodles.

Kid: "You're stoopid looking!"

The child's parents were apparently not paying attention at all to their son. Muerte had already finished all three plates of food and had gone away for me, so he hadn't been witness to the little food attack.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:55 pm
"It's still a force of habit I need to repress I suppose. Okay, time for some better clothing."

Checking another compartment on his belt, he extracted a rather nice black with green accents suit and quickly got dressed. Smoothing it out, he adjusted his collar and other small things to make sure it looked nice on him.

"So, how do I look? Alzamus picked this out for me, since I really have no fashion sense."

"You look spiffy, Gith. Now go on up to the house and get Minazi."

Githar soon left on his way, leaving Black and Galantros alone in the hot springs.

"So, now what? My baking won't be done for at least an hour or so...."

- - - - -

"If so, there's a lot of repressed years that'd come with it... I hope Muerte didn't suggest they go to Comforts to eat. He really likes some of their house specials..."

Idly, Jacob wondered how long it would be before Muerte started noticing the opposite sex. Or if he had already, and just was rather calm about it... He shook his head. The necromancer wanted a change in subject, something more relaxing. Or to at least think of something more relaxing.... so he started drifting off thoughts of neck and back massages to the two vampires.

- - - - - -

"Ah, thank you Ma."

Passing the time by poking at the fire in the fire place, Minazi gave a little sigh. Githar had gotten better about not working as much, but he still needed some improvement. Eventually she became so lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice Githar sneaking up behind her.

"Evening Minazi. Ready for our date?"

Turning around, Minazi noticed Githar dressed up all snazzy like. She smirked, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Took you long enough. You look nice."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:44 am
"You must have the oven really low... most cakes don't take over an hour to make... most are actually only 30minutes..."

---------

"They're not in Limbo..."

I don't think he has more than the physical appearance and advantages sometimes... he doesn't really get hungry, he just likes to eat and the taste of food. If he started noticing, it would probably be from observance.

-----------

Ma Jian-shen turned and went to his room and promptly passed out.

----------------

Dan turned towards the kid with a slightly displeased look to his mostly neutral one. He stared at him intently and the child started putting a lot of hot-sauce on his spoon and promptly put it in his mouth and after holding it in for a while swallowed it.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:31 pm
"It's a special type of cake. Takes longer to cook.

- - - - - -

Soon, the kid snapped out of his trance and wondered why he had a spoon in his mouth. That mattered little though as the kid started hollering that his mouth was on fire, grabbing for his nearby soda to start gulping it down. Of course, with so much soda being drank at once....

*BEEEEEEEELCH*

Muerte had chosen that exact moment to return.

Muerte: "...I don't believe Jacob's goblin pets are that loud."

- - - - - -

As they waited for their food, Jacob observed the dance floor on their upper floor area. He drummed his fingers a bit, listening to the music, then looked over to the vampires.

"Would either one of you care to dance?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:17 am
"You're right, let's turn him into one and then Jacob will have another fancy goblin with talents added to his collection," said Dan getting out of the booth before Muerte could sit down to clean food from his hair and face.

---------

"Is it speeeeeeeeecial cake?" Meaning drugged.

"How about a nice back rub?" She said flexing her fingers.

------------

"Only if Rosemary dances."

"We aren't that great with three people dancing yet."

"All the more reason to practice to eventually look sexy." Needless to say they both stood up to dance.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:41 am
"Yes, it is veeery drugged... I mean special razz Kidding, kidding, but it is a nifty cake.

Hmmm, a back rub huh? That does sound nice...."

Without Black realizing it, several of GL's tendrils snaked behind her and starting rubbing her neck and shoulders.

- - - - -

Muerte thought for only the slightest of moments, chewing on a small bite of spring roll, before swallowing and turning to Daisy.

"I take it the boy was misbehaving rather badly, having his enjoyment on Dan's part. Then Dan retaliated. With the hot sauce."

After getting his answer from Daisy, Muerte simply shrugged.

Boy: "...That kid's a freak! So are you! (referring to Daisy.)"

Muerte cleared his throat loudly, giving the child one of his most threatening looks. His muscles seemed to tense at the child calling his friends freaks, giving him an even meaner and larger appearance. Unwittingly, the giant of a man had bent some of the silverware in his hands, furthering his intimidation. The kid's eyes bulged at this accidental act of strength.

"I think you should mind you're manners little one, and eat your food quietly. Or else there will be trouble. Understand?"

Silently, the child nodded, then turned around to start eating again, when he came face to face with his parents who had witnessed the boy calling the little vampires freaks. Needless to say, he would be promptly grounded later when they got home.

- - - - -

Jacob started his dance for the first few minutes with Rosemary, a very sensual, close dance with dips and twists and such that fit the music... he then somewhat smoothly switched to Veni, still dancing in that same sensual manner. Stepping back, he let the two dance with themselves, before they started a sort of dance they had been practicing in private where nobody could laugh at them. All three of them somehow managed a close, sexy routine, and although not perfectly pulled off, it was still impressive to watch as some couples stopped dancing. Jacob was lost in the moment though with his two vampires, until they finally stopped, and received a round of applause from various dancing couples.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:25 pm
"Mmm," she said coming closer to him wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing and swaying against him in a dance like motion. She leaped up forcing him to hold her and wrapped her legs around his waist slowly giving him a fox kiss on his cheek and moved her hands down his back to his wings and squeezed massaged the base. "I had doing it to you in mind, but you can too...want to go back into that room?" (referring to the one with massaging equipment, but he's welcome to misinterpret.)

---------

Daisy nodded but said, "Dan had pondered doing something similar, but the boy beat him to it even calling him names..."

"...That kid's a freak! So are you!"

"...which my brother does not normally do..." she finished looking down at the table as Muerte told the kid off.

------------

Rosemary thought that Jacob had gotten really good at this. The way he looked at her and his movements were a real turn on too. She didn't care to dance as often as Veni, but this she liked.

Veni complimented Jacob on how well he did with Rosemary and said in his head that all he could think of was sex when he saw them dance for they had such good chemistry.

Rosemary buried her head in shy embarrassment against Jacob's shoulder and neck when people applauded.

Back at the booth Veni playfully told Jacob in his head, you should consider wearing a gaff on days you might dance. The male vampire lacked that worry when he hadn't ate.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:00 pm
Galantros gave a content sigh, and returned Black's kiss with a long face nuzzle/energy kiss that left her lips tingling. He supported her with an arm and a few tendrils, brushing aside some of her hair with his free hand. There was a faint blush on his face as his aura seemed to grow in intensity, not quite feeding off her yet, but building up the warm feelings they felt for each other.

"Hmmm, okay. Maybe you can massage me while I massage you..."

Misinterpreting her words a bit, he confused her for a moment when he teleported them up to her/their room instead of the massage room. Not quite noticing, or not quite caring, he kissed her again, hugging her tightly against him.  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games