Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:46 pm
"Agreed. Is your hobby only in furniture handling, your highness?" Nicholas asked

(sorry, i had an appoinment with my sensei))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:48 pm
((its ok lol))

"No, i have other hobbies." She said smiling again. "One would be singing and playing the piano, and also drawing."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:59 pm
"The piano," Nicholas sounded impressed. "I had always wanted to play the piano but my hands are as stiff as a branch," he said with a chuckle. "But I do paintings too. Tell me, what do you seek for when you begin to paint? Is it the world around us or just what you imagine?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:07 pm
"I paint everything. I paint things around me, things that only i can see and others can't," Scarlet said and then pointed at the wall behind him that had a painting on it.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:09 pm
((her painting))

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:13 pm
"That is a beauty, your highness." He complimented. "I would have shown you mine but they are stacked away in my mansion at the moment. I rather like painting sceneries and animals than any other. My pet is the one that I always paint but he does not enjoy sitting idle. He prefers to move a lot. Quite annoying actually but i like it very much when I paint my pet," Nicholas said.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:21 pm
"Ah as do i, as do i. So what type of animal do you have?" She then pointed behind her and showed him another painting. It was a paiting of her pet.

User Image

((i love white wolfs lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:30 pm
"Ah, he should be here in a minute. I told you that he can't stay put," he said and instantly, there were knockings at the window.

"Excuse me," Nicholas said as he rose from his seat and went to open the window. To the surprise of Scarlet, a small monkey jumped in and right into Nicholas's arms. He smiled and patted the monkey while it mad huffing noise to convey its annoyance. Nicholas laughed.

"Princess, this is my pet monkey, Henry. Henry, this is Princess Scarlet. Go and greet her," he said and instantly, the monkey jumped off his hand and went to the table. It bowed clumsily and proceeded to lightly kiss her highness's hand.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:34 pm
Scarlet chuckled, "It is nice to meet you too Henry." Scarlet has always seen monkeys around especially in the streets entertaining people, but she's never seen one up close. It was a truely interesting day for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 pm
"I met Henry when I was abroad. He was just a baby and was injured. Gun shot by the looks of it but the bullet only grazed him. I think that the mother might have dropped him and could come back so I nursed him to health."He explained. "But as you can see, he is still small even at a mature age. I think that it was the fall and the bullet that shortened his growth and ensured his child personality."

"He is as active as any healthy boy and I love him very much," Henry jumped onto Nicholas's head and begin tugging his well combed locks.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:52 pm
Scarlet laughed at the monekys behavior. She then smiled warmly at what Nicholas said. "I'm sure you would make a great father," she told him with all honesty.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:59 pm
"Huh? What does being a father has to do with it?" Nicholas was confused.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:03 am
Scarlet chuckled, "You're clearly fatherly like toward the moneky, you treat him almost as if he were your son."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:20 am
Nicholas laughed.

"Oh well, Henry is a boy." Nicholas said. Then he noticed the clock and it was 2 hours since midnight.

"You Highness, it is two o'clock in the morning already. I shall send you back to you chamber. I shall entertain no opposition, my lady," he said and he took her arm and followed her to her resting chamber.

"Good night, my lady. I shall await tomorrow morning with eager," he said. They exchanged a goodbye once again and Nicholas left to his own room to rest. Henry jumped off his shoulder and took his mask. In his eyes were confusion.

"Just in front of her I won't wear it," he said. Henry pouted. "Come on now, Henry. You like her too. You are still special alright," he took henry in his arms and made way to bed. Once changed and ready, he fell asleep with no nightmares haunting him.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:06 pm
Scarlet sat on her bed and a couple minutes later she left the room. She was a bit tired but she wanted to make sure everything was in order. The palace was quiet, cold, and dark. She walked by all the occupied rooms and made sure that everyone was asleep. Scarlet took a quick look out the huge stain window and saw crowds of infected people trying to get past the gate. She sighed and left bad....'if only there was a way to help them' she thought to herself.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff