Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
STPMO- s**t That Pisses Me Off Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aclara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:58 am
STPMO //

- Emily. She's supposed to be my bestie. She comes over just so she can use the internet and show guys her breasts over cam. She calls me to ask if I can start a 3-way chat and not listen because she's not allowed to call some random man-whores mobile. She ditched me for 3 months just because I quit school.
- Rude Gaians. No wonder everyone is going off to join Ernya. I didn't post a thread just so I could have some 'tough s**t virtual guy' post " talk2hand " in my thread just because they have no personality and think it makes them at all cool. I didn't join so I could have some random retards try and hack me with fake mod messages.
- My Grandma. She's so stuborn. I don't want to work at Ikea. Just because she found a job for my sister and she 'loves it' doesn't mean I will. I wish she would just leave me alone and let me join the Navy already. She's not only upsetting me but making me depressed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:51 am
STPMO: guys who always make girls cry!  

pauliana

Sparkly Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:35 pm
STPMO: Overly sensitive girls who cry over anything. Toughen up, please.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:52 pm
STPMO: 1. My dad who won't get over the fact my mom divorced him three years ago, and I look more and more like my mom so now whenever he's in a bad mood he rants to me in replace of my mom. And how he acts at the visitation exchange at the police station.
2. How cough drops are made to help your coughing/ itchy throat but if you take to many it make you sick.
3. And how this one girl always asks me for gaia money. Last time I said no she said she was going to quit gaia and blah blah blah. She owes me over 200k, and never thanked me once. She always lied about who she is, she posts fake pictures of herself on her profile I found this out when she posted a picture of a really pretty girl, and that girl was one of my old best friends who died. And when she asked me for gaia money last time she had the nerve to say she was hacked when really she created a new account and gave that account all of her items.  

The Sweet Sadist

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:44 pm
STPMO: People who randomly come up to me to b***h about their lives. =3= Seriousy I'm trying to ******** get to places.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:47 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
STPMO: People who randomly come up to me to b***h about their lives. =3= Seriousy I'm trying to ******** get to places.

...people seriously just come up to you and start bitching?

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:04 am
STPMO: My dad. Enough said.
I'm always stressed out when anything involves my dad.
He just loves to piss me off.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:19 am
Candy Flavored Kittens
broken_bleeding_angel

...people seriously just come up to you and start bitching?

No joke. I'll be in the mall (or any where), sitting on the bench, taking a breather. Then suddenly I have some person beside me, spilling their life story and complaining about their lives. =3= Seriously, if I wanted to hear someone b***h all the time I'd join a support group. DX

I had it happen the other night. I had the street meat guy, stop me and start telling me about all his problems with his ex and his new girlfriend. And then he goes and tells me what I should find in a guy and to not have sex for a long time till I'm sure I love him. =3= Felt bad so I listened till he was done, he gave me a lollipop and a hug then I left. It was weird. =3=

STPMO: School being open when it's too ******** cold to be out, the roads are s**t, but no. Just because the sun is out we all have to go through so much ******** snow to please those god damn demon bastards school boards. =3= *stabbitty stab stab*  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:22 pm
-People who don't do their part of a group project.
We have this "formal lab report" thing for chem. I got stuck with the same guy twice. Last time, I did 5/6ths of the work and had two panic attacks while waiting for him to email me his half. It's due tomorrow. He hasn't sent me anything.

In English, we were sitting in groups trying to figure out sonnets. Our one group memeber just sat there and texted the entire time. I was like, Um. Are you serious?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:09 am
STPMO: Idiots thinking they can drive in snow that is up to their knees. Okay, I get that this area doesn't see snow very often, but really people. This is a military town and the morons trying to drive in it are from places like New York where it snows every year. You would think they would know not to try to drive in a blizzard.  

AmethystDragon81

450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

takochuu

Shoujo Wife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:48 am
Boys who think im goth cuz i dyed meh hair purple
Boys who think its funny to ask girls out as a joke(this has happend ALOT at my school)
Boys who are shallow!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:06 pm
Night Cloud Dream
Boys who think im goth cuz i dyed meh hair purple
Boys who think its funny to ask girls out as a joke(this has happend ALOT at my school)
Boys who are shallow!

Er.. does it matter what guys think you are?

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

MOreo Smile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:44 pm
My brother

Seriously..

Sometimes I just felt like killing him or just making him suffer

At least just find your own home and stay away from my family scream  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:43 pm
-Man whores at my school. Don't tell me you love me, find someone else the next day, tell her you love her, then find someone else. STFU and go die.

-Like someone said before, overly sensitive people. Grow up.

-Pimples. Get the ******** off my face!

-Ear infections that burst your eardrum and make you miss school for a week. Ow.

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:29 pm
STPMO:

-Puking. Just ew....
- Being sick the day after Christmas. Seriously?
- Boxing day shoppers. Seriously people they're not gonna run out of stock within the next few ******** second so chill and quit running me down with your ******** carts! D:<
-Feeling tired when I'm not even close to ready for bed! D:<
- My jack-a** dad telling me what to do when he's never really home any ways.
- People who talk to me like I'm 5. Don't talk down to me c**t scabs. D:<  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces