Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Gakuen Neko RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's better Cat people of Wolf people?
  Cat
  Wolf
  Both
View Results

Miss Lillian Van Dort

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:59 pm
When suddenly a little girl about seven or eight who was a Neko much like them entered the room. She was wearing a pink pinafore and had her hair curled into perfect ringlets. On her feet where button-up shoes which looked like they had come from 1910 and lace white stockings.

Heading towards the bookshelf she tripped on a pile of books someone had left lying on the floor.

"OWWWWWWWWW!!!!" she yelled through tears and pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:39 pm
Yoshi and Kou hurried over to the girl that cried out in pain. Yoshi helped the girl get back on her feet instead of Kou just in case the little girl had something against his kind, the wolves.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Miss Lillian Van Dort

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:13 pm
The girl got up on her feet.

"Thank you both very kindly," she said curtsying.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:48 pm
Yoshi and Kou bowed, "You're welcome" they said together.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Miss Lillian Van Dort

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:06 pm
Well I best be on my way, do you know where the classics are? I've been looking for The Secret Garden practically everywhere!  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:46 pm
"Ah, yes. I've seen that book right over in the next row towards the back and its on the top shelf" answered Kou.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:01 pm
Kami bravely stood up when all the preliminary customs were finished.
"I have a plan for a fun day that could be hosted here at school, and I thought you might be interested in trying to make it happen," she announced, placing a few visuals on the easel usually used for presentations.
"In a month, Gakuen Neko will be having a day off for both students and teachers, and since many students won't have the opportunity to go home or see family, they will most likely be stuck in their dorms for most of the day. By having a fair on school grounds, it will give them an opportunity to still have a good time and be with friends. We could make it like the school festival, where there are different classes doing different stalls, or have much of the student council in on it. What do you guys think?" Kami asked, using this time to take a breather.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:02 pm
sora was in art class. his assignment was to find a partner and paint their portrit. sora who was just got done. he showed his partner. she said wow it looks like it is gona come alive and jump out. thank you said sora  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:02 pm
The student council seemed to be in agreement with the plan and they would meet again the next day to discuss who would do what for the fair. Kami stood up, grabbed her bag, and filed out the door to use the rest of her free period in the library. She walked silently through the halls because there was still 15 more minutes before class would let out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:19 pm
"Well, good luck and a good day" said Yoshi to the girl then him and Kou went back to their table.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:14 pm
Kami opened the door to the library quietly and stepped inside, enjoying the feel of not having anything in particular she needed to do. She just had to be sure she could figure out a job for herself to work on for the fair project. I might just do a cosplay cafe, those are always fun... she thought.
She browsed through the books, trying to find something she liked for leisure later in her room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:51 pm
after being aloud to go to the library sora walks past kami and see that see was working on the a fair project and asked "could i help you"  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:33 pm
Kou and Yoshi got up again then went to what they were doing earlier and look for a book to read in the fiction section of the library.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:14 am
"Sure, thanks," Kami replied, laying out her plans so far and taking a seat at one of the tables.
"I'm trying to figure out what all to do for my cosplay cafe that I'm in charge of, and what to serve too. What do you think would be popular?" she asked Sora.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:10 am
Kou and Yoshi ended up finding the book that they wanted to read. "Why don't we read it together" suggested Yoshi. Kou thought about it since it sounded like a odd suggestion, "Um, sure" he replied then they went back to their table and sat next to each other. Yoshi opened the book and they started reading the first chapter.  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff