Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:42 pm
It was morning and the ship was very active. Sen walks onto the bridge to address the crew. "Alright crew in two weeks we are going into a dangerous business. The Spartans and myself will be going undercover to look into a human seperatist group that has been shown to aline themselves with Jackles so anyone else with espionage credentials wishing to participate see me in my office within the fortnight." (this is a chance for someone to make a NPC)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:25 am
shrukan stood beside sen alertly yet uncarringly looking over the crowd when he spotted a memeber from his former group and pointed him out "him sir, he is good at undercover missions and dose well under pressure" he called for the elite to come up. he was decked in white armor with gold acents. he bowed to sen "my name is arcuss. i am known as the holy knight amongst my comrades"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:12 pm
"I have heard of you but for this you can't go around wearing that fancy armor for we will be seen by others so an alias is needed for all."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:55 pm
arcuss nodded "ofcourse every stealth agent knows not to go on a mission in their battle armor" shrukan walked up to sen and whispered in his ear "he is an expert at these kind of things, he once took on ten different names for six different missions at once. even his title is fake, they really call him the masked trickster because he's never shown his true colors"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:58 pm
"Well then I think why not have his true colors be his disguse if no one has seen them it will be perfect and prevents a chance at foul ups of any kind." Sen himself was a little wary of Arcuss for someone with his talent could be as hurtful as they would be helpful.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:01 pm
arcuss noded and his voice immediatly adopted the covenatn equivilant of a "hic" accent "allright then. shall we get this show on the road?"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:32 pm
(So is he really an Elite version of a hic or is it just another diguse?) Sen's eyes twitchs a bit at the accent coming from the armored warrior.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:59 pm
(you said show his true colors)
"as you can see there is a reason i tend to disguise my voice, no matter how good your skills you will allways be judged on things like your dialect"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:10 pm
"I see well then go with Shrukan and look at the new weapons we have."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:11 pm
(on behalf of the recent people who have joined i request that you start the kingdom hearts rp allreayd lest you be jtitled a hypacrite for blaming the orginal owner for having to start a new one)

arcuss shook his head "i allready have all i need right here" he pulled out a plasma pistol and an odst scoped magnum "call this the brute dropper. plasma shot drops their sheild and the magnum drops them. its the quickest and most ammo effeicent way to drop any oversheild using enemy you know." he then pulled out two plasma rifles "and this one i like to call....." as he went on and on shrukan pulled sen aside "he specializes in dual weilding and he gets pretty exited about it from time to time. with the accent it actually makes alot of sense now"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:59 pm
"True." Sen stops him. "Alright but can you paint them over to make them look a little less new?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:44 pm
"no can do boss, to much risk of getting paint inside the gun. once you do that they're pretty much useless" shrukan just shook his head in annoyance "he's very stubborn and making him change his guns is almost impossible, he treats them like family" arcuss laughed "yep i call the plasma pistol shaun and the magnum arline"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:23 pm
Sen imagens himself sweatdropping and fainting anime stlye. "Well then tell shaun and arline we leave in two weeks and go to the practice rooms and a debriefing of what you are to do."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:13 pm
arcuss noded his head "thats a good 10-4 sarge" he headed off to be debriefed and shrukan let out a sigh "you just had to tell him to be himself didn't you?"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:12 am
"Well it turns out the guys we are going against consist of hics so he will blend right in. Besides I wanted to see if the rumor that he was a redneck behind it all was true." Sen gets a call. "Shurkan Caboose was killed in training make someone cry." (needed to do something with Caboose)  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games