Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:23 pm
Finally the last of the men disappeared and those that escaped where dragged back and dissappeared as well. Scarlet jumped off the tree extremly exhausted. She stummbled through the cheering villagers and saw Suki nudging someone in the distance. Her vision was blurry and she could bearly make out who was on the ground. When she finally aproached them she knelt down to see that suprisingly it was Nick on the floor. "Oh god...." she knew what to do...but she didn't know if she had enought energy to heal him.

Suki looked at Scarlet seeing what she was about to do, "Wait...you can't...the healing kiss requires alot of energy...you don't have any left!" She tried to stop her by standing between Scarlet and Nick, but Scarlet pushed her away.

Scarlet focused all her energy and then lightly placed her lips against the dieing human boy. Soon he began to heal and as it was happeining, her energy was finally gone and inplace of it, it was her life.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:28 pm
((No POV yet))

Kani was anxious beside Nick. Scarlet had fallen and Nick's wounds had closed but he did not awaken. He felt Nick's neck and felt no flutter of his heart and began to whine. He nudged Nick and when he did not move, he went to nudge Scarlet. She too was immobile. The body of both beings began to lose their heat. Kani was exasperated. He lay beside Nick in hopes that the heat would return and that he would wake up.

Nothing happened. Nick was getting colder still. He was not breathing either.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:33 pm
Alec made his way through the villagers trying to find Scarlet. Suki was trying to find away to stop Scarlet from restoring Nicks health. Suki knew that even though Scarlet was uncouncious she was still giving him her energy insuring that he would not die. She turned and ran toward the crowd to look for Alec. "I have to do something..." she whined.

Scarlet lay there still her pale skin turning paler and her green aura that no one could see was slowly fadeing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:39 pm
I feel really light and I opened my eyes.

I was not in the village but instead, I was in a beautiful garden. A little far off, I could see someone else and I recognized the sillhouet to be Scarlet's. I got up and to my surprise, I was fine. I felt body but all the wounds were gone and I felt really great. So I ran to Scarlet.

"Scarlet!" I called and I saw her turn to see me. I was surprised to see her. She was tucked in clothes that showed her feminine side. For a moment I thought she was an angel descended from the heavens and I fell on my tracks. I gazed at her. It felt weird. Then I noticed that I was wearing clothes befitting angels too. Then did I snap from my trance and went to Scarlet's side.

"Hi. Isn't this place beautiful," I sad with a smile of content. "It makes me wonder where we are but at the same time I just wanna stay here," I said and I laid on the hearth.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Scarlet smiled at what he had said then her smile faded away. She sat down beside him and placed her hand on his cheek, "This place is beautiful...but you will soon awaken to see Suki and Kani." She then stood up and began to back up slowly and as she did the garden began to disappear and Nick was also disappearing. She began to count down from five in a melody. As soon as she got to one Nick was no longer in the beautiful garden but back in the village his eyes still closed.

Suki still nudged at Scarlet hoping there was still time to save her. She saw Nick breathing again and she howled.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:55 pm
The garden disappeared in front of my eyes and I began to feel pain all over my body but it did not assault me fully. Somehow, the pain was only a dull ache and I realize that I was yet to be fully awake. I was in between death and life and it was Scarlet's disappearing magic that was anchoring me to life. I need to have willpower if I was to live but a world where Scarlet died for me was worse than living.

So I tried giving up my life in order for Scarlet's magic to stop. I didn't wish to live if someone had to die in my stead.

Then I heard a voice. A deep warm voice and it filled me with calm.

Do you wish for the elf's life....

I could only nod. The voice suddenly turn merry.

Fear not...I am the spirit of the wood and we shall revive her....you must live on your own will, brave boy....

I nodded again and I felt a swirl of something big beside me and somehow, I can see light yellow in my eyes.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:01 pm
Scarlet was sitting in the garden when suddenly she felt somthing tugging at her. Suddenly she was dragged down past the earth and she was now back in her body. She was no longer in heaven but back in the village. Even though she was back her eyes were glued shut. She had no energy left and would stay unconcious for who knows how long.

Suki felt that Scarlet was back and she howld again. She was happy that they both lived and when she found Alec she explained to him what happened. When he heard he quickly ran out of the crowd and made his way to Scarlet.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:05 pm
Kani howled too when Suki did. He had felt the return of Nick and Scarlet while the rest of the tribe was mourning. He jumped in joy and howled a few more times and urged the people of the village to take care of his master. He pulled at their clothes towards the two unconscious figures and and he sat beside Nick's form and licked his face of any blood.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:11 pm
Alec had two elfs take Scarlet and Nick to his house so that they could rest. They were quickly taken to his home and a bunch of healers would go in and out of the rooms checking up on their conditions.

Suki was beside Scarlet the whole time and had drifted off into a deep sleep. Scarlet was lost in her mind now that she was completely unconcious. She mainly dreamt about the heavenly garden.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:19 pm
I woke up feeling absolutely content but groggy. I opened my eyes and felt Kani by my side, asleep by the relaxed state of his being. I chuckled lightly and sat down. I stretched and yawned. I felt my body's energy had been replenished. Then I recalled what had happened.

"Hm, I guess I was dreaming about the Spirit of the Forest," I chuckled. The idea of such a being speaking to me was outrageous. "I really was dreaming about it," I said and I left my bed in search of clothes. I found a shirt and a jacket, thick trousers and a pair of boots. I wore my attire perfectly and left the room I was in. To my surprise, a few elves was waiting at my door and they bowed deeply before I could greet them.

"W-why are you bowing?" I stuttered in confusion. They said nothing but smiled and lead me to the living room where I saw Alec sitting on a chair.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:24 pm
Alec sat down gazing out the window looking a bit upset. He then sat up and placed his head in his hands.

Suki awoke after her long sleep and saw that Scarlet was still asleep. She was happy that she lived but her smile went away when she saw that Scarlet was breathing softly. It looked almost as if she wasn't breathing at all. She jumped off the bed and headed to the living room to ask Alec what Scarlets condition was.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:34 pm
"Good morning," I greeted as I entered the living quarters. Alec seemed surprised to see me but I smiled. Then I saw Suki entering the room and I greeted her.

"Good morning, Suki," I said cheerfully and I walked to her side. "How's Scarlet? Is she awake yet?"  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:39 pm
Suki sighed and softly shook her head. She went over to Alec and placed her paws on his lap. "Dear elder, what is her condition?"

Alec looked up into Suki's his eyes looking directly at hers and one could see the sadness in them. He shook his head and said, "I'm not too sure but for some reason she can't seem to wake up...." He sighed and petted Suki who looked like she was ready to cry.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:49 pm
I was surprised. She hasn't woken?

"Hey Suki, can I see her?" I asked in hopes Alec and her wouldn't mind.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:52 pm
Both Alec and Suki nodded. Then they both stared out the window in deep thought. While they were thinking of away to get Scarlet out of her coma like state she was busy walking around in her own little perfect world.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff