Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Thalassa Filo Poli(Sea Kissed Town) {{CONTINUED!}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:05 pm
Lynx Looked from Kaori to Shen then finally to Chiya before speaking. "Fine, you want to talk business we can talk business." His eyes shone a glinted red in the sunlight as he spoke. "You three are stopping me from doing my job, taking the souls that rightfully belong to me and holding out on the location of a dear friend of mine." He studied Shen for a moment and continued. "I want his location." The demon looked away from Shen back to Chiya as if lost in thought for a moment. "If you refuse I will continue to take the souls of the innocent aswell as those of the decendants of those traitorous dogs that killed me." Lynx stretched upwards as a new pair of wings ripped out of his back and spread like an upsidedown arch, he dropped his arms to his sides and wrapped his wings around him like a cloak. "Well?"

((Sorry guys been doped up on pain meds for like 2 weeks and haven't been able to log on))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:22 pm
Kaori loked thoughtful for a moment. "Or, how bout we just chop you up into little tiny peices and alternate between burning them, chucking them at people, and feeding them to vicious animals!! I personally like my idea best..."

{{so did you do sumthin stupid to yourself or did someone else do something stupid to you? *snicker* }}  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:46 pm
The demon pondered for a moment and seriously considered the counter offer proposed by Kaori. "I do like your idea it sounds almost... Evil, but alas I can't accept that offer." Lynx replied in all seriousness staring at Kaori.

(I all but broke my jaw messin around so I guess it was totally my own fault...)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:59 pm
"Of course it's evil. But it's evil for the sake of good, making it good. So it's EVOD. Or perhaps GOIL. Whichever you prefer. And besides, I wasn't asking you. You have no choice in the matter. No, I was asking Shen and Chiya. You may be silent and sulk as you feel the need." she said, walking over and picking up the cloak she had dropped, then tying it around her neck and letting it fall over her.

{{uh-huh. of course. ur a guy. *sigh* what stupid thing were you doing?}}  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:16 pm
"Hmph! Fine... Shen, Chiya you have five minutes to make a decision... Choose your answer carefully." The demon said unmoving and merely staring at Kaori with unblinking eyes.

You know they won't take your offer don't you?

Ofcourse I know that!

Then why are you giving them five minutes?

It doesn't concern you. I have the power of veto at this time and I'm ordering you to be quiet!

((I was chasing my neice around the house and tripped and smashed my jaw off of a window sill.))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:49 pm
Chiya stared at the creature in irritation, but her annoyance slowly seeped away as it turned out that the conversation had taken a different scenery.
"You know, I could swear that I know you from somewhere. You remind me of someone." She stated, half-way ignoring the original subject and half-way just curious.
Chiya set her jaw, the authority burning like fire through her veins. It was her royal-ancestory, she knew, but it was also just from being stubborn.
I already know what I shall tell him, my choice that is. But, he looks so...familiar. She bit her lip in frustration, Shut up, idiot! Of course he looks familiar, he is a demon. They all look the same...
Although she tried to assure herself, it didn't help very much.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:08 pm
"Hmm? Me?" The demon's attention shifted from Kaori to Chiya, only his eyes moved but it was still easily noticable who he was now looking at. "I'm not sure how to respond to that. I do try to make a habit of being unseen, even around your kind." He replied slightly raising an eyebrow while trying to think of what she could be talking about.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:23 pm
Kaori crossed her arms and looked at Chiya, cosidering the possibility that she had lost it, her thoughts evident on her face.

{{well well well, something productive? im shocked! xd }}  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:30 pm
User Image

Shen blinked as he tried to keep up with the conversation, but it had taken a turn into the abstract that his mind couldn't quite translate. When the frightening looking male addressed him by name, he found himself taking a half-step backward. How did that person know his name? He hadn't introduced himself yet, so the idea that his name had probably been gleaned from the conversation didn't register in the merman's mind. He also, unfortunately, didn't quite understand the male's words. Shen knew he had been told to make a decision, but he hadn't really understood, or paid attention to, the previous part of the conversation. He looked away as he tried to figure it out, finding himself grateful when Chiya spoke up. The merman took that opportunity to shuffle a little closer to Kaori, who was slightly farther away from the winged male and the most likely to do something if he decided to attack. He was starting to really hate being on land.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:31 pm
"Say, did you use to go by another name? One that was more, Oh, I don't know, human?"
Yes, now she recognized him! After all, she was immortal and had been in this town for only God knew how long. If he truly originated from the town, then she knew him. After all, who could forget someone who used to be in the same work that she had been in.
"You were in the Assassin Cruoris, am I right?"
Against her parent's wishes, she had joined the league out of interest. It had taught her how to fight, though after years a mutiny had arose and the league had split into sides. One was those who killed for justice, and one was those who killed for fun or money or some other kind of reason.
She wasn't the least bit surprised that some had become demons or even got employed for other crap.
So, he is working for someone higher up, or maybe 'something' higher up...

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:32 pm
The demon watched as Shen moved closer to Kaori curious about him, he didn't seem like he was grasping the conversation at hand or atleast not all of it. Lynx turned his attention back to Chiya as she mentioned the Assassin Cruoris. "Yes... I remember I once had a more human name..." He thought for a few moments as he struggled to remember what he had been named at birth but to no avail. "That was many centuries ago and I do not keep track of such trivial things. As for the Assassin Cruoris, I was once a member of it." He stopped for a moment as the memories of Lynx the assassin flashed through his mind like a sped up film and he grinned and snapped back to the present. "Is this line of questioning going somewhere?" Lynx asked impatiently.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:41 pm
Chiya raised an eyebrow and a wicked smile tugged at her rosy lips.
"Oh, yes, it is. You see, 'Lynx', I was also a member of that. Meaning, that like you I assassinated when I was ordered to. If my memory serves sharply, and it always has, then I was part of your particular group during the training course. I remember you, ambitious and full of an evil nature. You used a sword made out of the hide of a hell dragon, am I right?"
She wasn't exactly sure herself where she was going with this, but she did know that she recognized him. They had fought together on only a handful of missions, but by God, she remembered him.
"Let me guess, you retired from being an assassin and instead seeked to grab a higher job. Your wicked life led you done a nasty path and you ended up dying somehow. If I'm not right here, please, enlighten me, everto assassin."

(( Everto assassin = Demon assassin. [Latin] ))  

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:03 pm
"The first part of your deductions was almost perfectly correct, but the second half I'm afraid is wrong. Evil nature? That holds no comparison to what hell does to a person, you have no idea what an evil nature is." The demon answered with a dark smile across his face as he decided he would humour the girl for a short while. "I was going to retire and I never took a job that wasn't in the best intrests of the town. The last mission I went on was supposed to be my last, when I turned up to collect my reward they betrayed me and had me executed. You would have probably heard of it as I killed a whole group of innocents but it is a lie." Lynx grunted and turned his head away for a moment as his anger grew more and more evident. "Because of the amount of lives lost at my hand whether it was for the sake of good or not I had been condemned to hell. Now this is what I am and this is also my job until my quota is completed." The demon calmed himself a little as he turned his head back to look at the three standing before him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:43 pm
Kaori just stared at Lynx, a bored expression on her face. "Well, now that we know everything about him except his mother's maiden name, can we get this over with? I'm beginning to lose interest....."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:51 pm
Chiya narrowed her eyes.
"I see. Sorry to disappoint, but I don't listen to rumors." Her eyes flew to Kaori and then back to 'Lynx', "I suppose you would like to know his location, right? I will show you, under one condition."
She felt her heart flutter. True, she was risking a lot by doing this, but this was a stake - just like playing poker. Now she would just have to master her poker face.
"What do you need to know his location for?" She whispered to the demon.
He looked a little impatient now, almost annoyed.
Good, let him feel that way. Keeping him occupied with his own feelings will keep his mouth closed about me.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff