Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply neko archives
Neko Beach Party RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akitokosuke

3,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:48 pm
JJ:*grinning widely* I'm a neko princess from heaven and savvorii's an ange--
Savvorii:*interuppts*:She's crazy (to Eri) , don't believe her, she dosn't know what she's talking about...(to JJ) We-don't-talk-about-that -remember?

NekoLover1994
Eri smiled," I'm Eri! I am technicly a neko but I turn mermaid in the water. Who are you?"
Suddenly A Savior
JJ:*feminine features getting more feminine by the moment 'cuz she's so excited* What's your name? *ears and tail twitch excitedly*

NekoLover1994
Eri popped up and waved to JJ," Hiiiiiii!!!!" She smiled at Rose and Snow.

Kyo sighed and picked up his stuff walking next to Mio and laying out his towel, he glanced over at her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:53 pm
Rose surprised k
Snow surprised k
Rose:wait....MIO!!
Mio:WHAT!!
Rose:MY COLLER!!
*Mio thowns Rose her coller and Rose catchs it and she puts it on and Rose truns into a mermaid and she gose under water then jumps out of the water into the air*
Rose:THANKS MIO!!
Mio:whatever
*Rose lands back into the water*  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:54 pm
Eri looked confused for a minute before she smiled," Okay! I'm used to being called crazy because of this," She lifted her tail out of the water and smiled," So I'm quite used to it."
Suddenly A Savior
Savvorii:*interuppts*:She's crazy (to Eri) , don't believe her, she dosn't know what she's talking about...(to JJ) We-don't-talk-about-that -remember?

NekoLover1994
Eri smiled," I'm Eri! I am technicly a neko but I turn mermaid in the water. Who are you?"
Suddenly A Savior
JJ:*feminine features getting more feminine by the moment 'cuz she's so excited* What's your name? *ears and tail twitch excitedly*

NekoLover1994

Kyo sighed and picked up his stuff walking next to Mio and laying out his towel, he glanced over at her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:55 pm
Eri watched her," You're a mermaid too???"
Mio Night12
Rose surprised k
Snow surprised k
*Mio thowns Rose her coller and Rose catchs it and she puts it on and Rose truns into a mermaid and she gose under water then jumps out of the water into the air*

I amz a kittin

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:56 pm
NekoLover1994
Mio Night12
Rose surprised k
Snow surprised k

Rose:you could said that you see this coller lets me trun into any ceatrue i want  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:57 pm
Savvorii:I didn't mean you... I meant JJ. *without realizing, she fully unfurls her huge angel wings*
JJ: OMG SAVVORII YOUR WINGS ARE LIKE FULLY UNFURLED AND NOW YOUR HALO'S APPEARING!!!!!!!!!!!! hEY ERI, I TOLD YOU SAVVORII WAS AN ANGEL!!!!!!!!!
sAVVORII: stressed SHUT UP JJ

NekoLover1994
Eri looked confused for a minute before she smiled," Okay! I'm used to being called crazy because of this," She lifted her tail out of the water and smiled," So I'm quite used to it."
Suddenly A Savior

NekoLover1994
Suddenly A Savior

NekoLover1994

Akitokosuke

3,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:59 pm
Eri smiled," Thats so cool, everytime I come in contact with water I grow a tail and become a mermaid." She smiled at Rose," So what do you want to do?"
Mio Night12
NekoLover1994
Mio Night12
Rose surprised k
Snow surprised k

Rose:you could said that you see this coller lets me trun into any ceatrue i want

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:59 pm
Eri laughed," You did tell me!! Nice wings by the way!"
Suddenly A Savior
Savvorii:I didn't mean you... I meant JJ. *without realizing, she fully unfurls her huge angel wings*
JJ: OMG SAVVORII YOUR WINGS ARE LIKE FULLY UNFURLED AND NOW YOUR HALO'S APPEARING!!!!!!!!!!!! hEY ERI, I TOLD YOU SAVVORII WAS AN ANGEL!!!!!!!!!

NekoLover1994
Suddenly A Savior

NekoLover1994
Suddenly A Savior

NekoLover1994

I amz a kittin

Akitokosuke

3,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:06 pm
Savvorii: sweatdrop *voice unusually high*Weeeeeeeellllllllllllll out goes our secret stupid me... *whispering to JJ -->* Don't you dare tell her-about-your-father

JJ:OK! Hey, Eri, Savvorii killed my da--

Savvorii:FU-- YOU

NekoLover1994
Suddenly A Savior

NekoLover1994
Suddenly A Savior

NekoLover1994

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:09 pm
NekoLover1994
Eri smiled," Thats so cool, everytime I come in contact with water I grow a tail and become a mermaid." She smiled at Rose," So what do you want to do?"
Mio Night12
NekoLover1994
Mio Night12
Rose surprised k
Snow surprised k

Rose:let look for starfishs
*Rose looks around*
Rose there one
*Rose swims over to it*  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:13 pm
Eri's eyes widened and she shook her head," I'm going to pretend I didn't finish that sentence in my head..."
Suddenly A Savior
Savvorii: sweatdrop *voice unusually high*Weeeeeeeellllllllllllll out goes our secret stupid me... *whispering to JJ -->* Don't you dare tell her-about-your-father

NekoLover1994
Suddenly A Savior

NekoLover1994
Suddenly A Savior

NekoLover1994

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:14 pm
Eri swam with her and dove under to come up with a baby one," Look Rose."
Mio Night12
NekoLover1994
Mio Night12
NekoLover1994
Mio Night12
Rose surprised k
Snow surprised k

*Rose looks around*
Rose there one
*Rose swims over to it*

I amz a kittin

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:16 pm
NekoLover1994
Eri swam with her and dove under to come up with a baby one," Look Rose."
Mio Night12
NekoLover1994
Mio Night12
NekoLover1994
Mio Night12
Rose surprised k
Snow surprised k

*Rose looks around*
Rose there one
*Rose swims over to it*

*Rose swims over*
Rose:aaawww its cute  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:16 pm
Savvorii:There goes my chance of actually making friends at the beach... Humph. *flys away, looking for fellow (male) angels*

JJ: *wide-eyed* Did I say something...?

NekoLover1994
Eri's eyes widened and she shook her head," I'm going to pretend I didn't finish that sentence in my head..."
Suddenly A Savior

NekoLover1994
Suddenly A Savior

NekoLover1994

Akitokosuke

3,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Akitokosuke

3,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:21 pm
JJ: If you wanna read her entire history, check out character profiles in the main forum, p.6 or7, Savvorii*nudgenudgewinkwink*  
neko archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff