Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
SuperRandom (Plotless RP) {Open and accepting!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish or Chips?
  Fish
  Chips
  Ah, the heck with it. I'll have both!
  I prefer chili dogs.
  SUGAR!!!!
View Results

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:55 pm
Justin shrugged. "Well, as much as I'd like to fight some more, I've become curious. Enlighten me." He told Sam, his face shifting back to normal.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:58 pm
"It's nice to meet the three of you." Pika-Kitty answered. She was still a bit nervous, but she tried not to fidget.  

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:58 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin shrugged. "Well, as much as I'd like to fight some more, I've become curious. Enlighten me." He told Sam, his face shifting back to normal.

"It isn't a matter of telling...I'd have to show you..." She picked jeremy up and walked inside. "Follow me." she said over her shoulder.

(I gtg really soon...I have just enough time for an explanation....)

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:04 pm
Pika-Kitty followed Sam inside, wondering what was going on.  

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:05 pm
"Coming Justing?" She asked in a gentler voice.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:11 pm
Justin nodded, following the others inside.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:25 pm
She sat Jeremy up against the wall and disappeared into the closest room. She emerged from the room wearing her tattered clothes. Wherever there were holes, there were nasty scars, burn marks, and various other marks. She also had a number tattooed on her neck. "Imagine an abusive owner...there's far worse than this, but I'd rather not show it right now.... He and I once dated..we were attending the same college...we moved in together, started a good life together--then he got a little crazy...anyone who complemented my appearance or even did so much as glance at me became an instant enemy. So he locked me up. I spent two years in the house....any time I tried to leave, he'd pretty much beat the s**t out of me and soon enough, he bought a cage to keep me in. So I lived in that...sure he took care of me, but he still beat me daily. So one day, he left for a while...so I picked the lock on the cage and escaped. We had a major fight, he tore up my leg, I knocked him out, and I ran as fast as I could to this abandoned place. Pika-kitty is the one who bandaged me up, I'm guessing...and now Jeremy is following me around trying to get me back...which will not happen ever again. So now I either have to kill him or ship him off to someplace where they'll keep him. But yeeeaaah.....there's just one thing I can't bring myself to show you right now. And with that I bid you good night." She tied Jeremy to a pole and walked off to a room in which she could sleep...she removed her tattered clothes, put on her trenchcoat, and slid herself under the covers of a bed as she drifted to sleep.

(G'night guys...I'll be on tomorrow.)

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:38 pm
Pika-Kitty stood there, both angry and shocked. That b*****d......How could anyone be so evil? She thought, shaking. She looked at Jeremy, trying to overcome an overwhelming urge to beat the crap out of him.

(Night, Sam)  

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:47 am
Justin shot Jeremy a vicious glare. Not even a Tarkatan could be that sick. He felt his arm blades slide out on their own, due to his urge to rip this monster apart, but he retracted them. The Tarkatans already had a bad rep for invading Earthrealm once before. Sure, they served an evil emperor, but he didn't want to make himself look like a monster like that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:41 pm
Sam woke up and carefully got out of bed--keeping her coat around her. She picked up her raggedy clothes and went outside, passing by Jeremy as he slept. She hopped up into a tree and began mending her old clothing. After a while, Jeremy woke up. He strained against his bindings in the hopes of freeing himself. It was to no avail since Sam had thoroughly tied him down. He looked longingly at her as she sat up in the trees fixing her clothes. After about an hour, her clothes looked new again and she put them on in the protection of some bushes. She went back inside--only about 10 feet away from Jeremy--and started fixing Justin's motorcycle. Using her strength, she pulled apart the crushed metal and, piece by piece, she popped the dents out of it. She laid all the dent free parts all over the floor as she continued pulling it apart. She decided to work on the engine after removing all the dents from every part of the motorcycle. She then proceeded to clean the engine and spruce it up in a very slow, painstaking manner. Throughout this entire ordeal, Jeremy watched her with such an intensely fixed gaze that it made her uncomfortable. However, she continued to work as he played out little fantasies in his head.  

SamiwaVamp94

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:49 pm
Pika-Kitty had woke up in a chair, still feeling tense. She remembered sitting in the chair to rest for a bit, and guessed she ended up falling asleep. Shrugging, she glared at Jeremy, watching him just in case he decided to pull a fast one; though he was completely tied up.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:02 pm
Sam began humming a strange and unfamiliar tune in her deep, gruff voice. It was a mesmirizing song that made Jeremy writhe uncontrollably. A wide grin spread across her face as she hummed it louder and louder. Jeremy begged her to stop, "Please for the love of god don't sing that...I beseech you to stop that right now..." He seemed panicky. Sam continued to hum till she started to sing it in words unknown to the human race. Jeremy clenched his teeth as he continued to try breaking free. She went on--gingerly cleaning the motorcycle's engine up as she sang the song that tortured Jeremy.

(I hafta get off...I just realized right now that I've got SATs...TOMORROW. T-T Wish me luck pweese.)

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:11 pm
(Good luck, Sam)

Justin actually kinda laughed seeing Jeremy squirming at a song. He'd seen something kinda like this before, but Sub-Zero was just a terrible singer, so it was different.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:23 pm
((Good luck, Sam))

Pika-Kitty's stomach growled, making her realize she hadn't eaten anything for at least two days. "Well, I'd better get something to eat." She said, trying not to giggle as Jeremy flinched at Sam's singing. She walked into the kitchen and got some ice cream and a box of pocky.  

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:05 pm
(Thanks guys..I don't think I did very well on the SATs, but I'll find out in a couple of weeks... x.x)

Sam stopped singing long enough to look up at Jeremy and ask, "Have you had enough yet or should I continue?" She smiled playfully. "I've had enough...please just stop...." He moaned. "Very well then." She stopped singing and finished cleaning the engine before slowly putting it back together.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games