Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Post the character you play on Gaia here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:14 am
I'll post a more up to date profile when I'm not feeling so lazy cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:24 pm
Though she may never get a chance to be involved in an RP I might as well set her stats.

Name: Kaori
Age: To a human's eyes she would be no older than a teenager, but given her race's longevity, Kaori is 165 years old.
Race: Dark Elf
Hair: Originally brown, but often dyed any color that catches her eye.
Eyes: Red.
Height: 3'9" she keeps herself in a miniatured size for day to day living because she thinks cute is better than sexy. When the situation calls for it she can unbind the spell and grows to her full size of 5'11".
Skills: Has an uncanny ability for business management and financial gain. Uses spoken language and chants to shape and forge her spells and her specialties lie in alteration class magic though she has an all around education in most schools. Dabbles in hexes and curses on the side.
Personality: Kaori generally has a positive disposition and an infinite curiosity. Has a slightly devious side. Cross her though and you may get more than you bargained for. Self conscious about her height. Can be extremely prideful and greedy at times. Being a witness to lewdness can instantly throw her into a rage.
History: Her history is obscure at best as she doesn't have many memories of the past. She assumes that almost all memories relating to her history have either been altered or sealed away. The fragments of memory she has recovered come from sudden visions or appear in her dreams and nightmares vividly. She is almost certain that she is some kind of royalty, but not sure of her lineage. She has recurring nightmares of a building burning around her while she slept in the night. Every time this nightmare occurs she is impacted deeply and emotionally from it as she feels the fear and helplessness as if she were living through it again and seeks out the comfort and reassurance of her uncle, Kai. She's not sure if she has any family other than Kai, but as she has assumed she is royalty, the fact that she hasn't been recognized yet must mean they don't exist in this realm. Kai decided to take her in and help her become accustomed to how this world works by letting her help with his shop. She proved her worth by saving Kai's business from going under by redesigning and renovating his entire operation and reinvesting his excess currency. Currently she works as a mascot and shopkeeper for Kai.

Small Kaori and big Kaori. Just imagine her skin blue.

User Image
User Image

Retooled her quite a bit. The first draft of the character was taking to long to develop and this is just way more practical and easier to play out. I've tried to make Kaori an opposite of Kai in most ways. Kai is for all his quirks has not a power user. I've gone a bit out of my way to seal away any possibility of him even using magic. Kaori doesn't have this problem. She is strong, but prefers to work in ways that don't dirty her hands directly.  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:38 pm
3'9"? I guess that officially makes blue Kai the shortest character by quite a margin burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:10 pm
Name: Patho
Age" 150+
Race: Undead human

Physical appearance: 5'11'. 170lbs. Blue hair. One blue eye and one gray. Gray-blue skin.

Personality: Quiet, observant, typically solitary, fairly intelligent, polite, sympathetic, curious, deep-rooted sadist who for the most part possesses self-control.

Abilities: Electric and healing magic.

Weapons: Two cleavers and one mace.

History summary: In life he grew up and lived in the 19th century. He was executed in his early 20's on multiple false accusations. An American necromancer brought him back to life in the early 20th century, but Patho soon escaped to live on his own. After recovering from nearly a century of insanity that consumed he after his escape he decided to educate himself in mind and body. By 2012 he is far more educated than he would have ever been and has adopted a gentleman code.

More Detailed if Curious.  

Deadcant_Closed

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:25 am
There we go. I'm now prepared to make my grand entrance. Edited the hell out of my roster because the other way I had her would have been a total pain in the a**. Kaori is now completely her own idependant character.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:51 am
So I don't have to go through the trouble of trying to describe them later...

Name: Holly {Also goes by Holls, but only her friends call her that.}
Race: Human
Hair: Shoulder length, black with bright pink streaks
Eyes: Pink {wears colored contacts}
Skin: Fair
Height: 5'4"
Build: Average
Known Strengths: Smart mouthing, back talking, well versed in rude and offensive gestures and slang, very flexible, plays bass guitar like a pro.
Known Weaknesses: Kittens {has inexplicable fear of them}, gets highly uncomfortable when a guy is being polite to her, deathly allergic to almonds
Languages: English.... sorta sweatdrop
Essential Items: Bass guitar, choker with guitar pick, butterfly knife, and a roll of quarters. Never know when you're going to need to do an emergency stop at the laundromat stressed
Personality: "Acidic" pretty much sums it up.
Other Information: Born, raised, and currently living in the slums of Geezerville. Though recognizing it isn't the nicest place to live, it's what she's most familiar with. To go outside the slums is to leave her comfort zone. Mostly self-taught on bass, but wasn't above taking lessons when she could afford them.
Tektek:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Tyler {Also goes by Ty}
Hair: Black liberty spiked mohawk
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Light tan
Height: 5'9"
Build: Average
Known Strengths: Making people uncomfortable, mannerisms that could make a nun curse, versatile guitar and violin player, classically trained pianist, excellent hand-eye coordination.
Known Weaknesses: Hates peas to the degree he would rather go without food for weeks instead of eat them, can't help but provoke police in some manner when he sees them which usually ends up in him being arrested, is rather hypocritical on a number of subjects and doesn't like when it's pointed out to him.
Languages: English, Spanish, Latin.
Essential Items: Small collection of electric and acoustic guitars and violins, his father's 18k gold class ring from Harvard Business School, pens.... lots of them in various colors.
Personality: Vulgar but generally friendly, he likes to get a rise out of people through whatever means necessary and available to him. Uses a lot of shock humor.
Other Information: Raised mostly in Upper GGG, he used to attend a top notch boarding school there as well as had private tutors for music lessons. However, when his father died in an accident, his mother canceled all his lessons and withdrew him from the school, moving them to the slums of Geezerville and putting him through public school for the rest of his education to try to save on insurance money. He's been in the slums ever since.

Both ears are pierced a couple times, but on the lobes only. Also has a tongue piercing and
tribal tattoos on either side of his head.
Tektek: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Sable {Also goes by Sabe}
Hair: Black, poofy pigtails with purple and green highlights.
Eyes: Aqua blue {wears colored contacts}
Skin: Milk Chocolate emotion_omnomnom
Height: 5'8"
Build: Mildly athletic
Known Strengths: Jill of all trades when it comes to percussion and electronic music, used to take karate and though never mastered it, remembers enough about it to use it in self defense if need be, wizard at rhythm based video games.
Known Weaknesses: Kittens {gets all mushy over them}, afraid of all types of insects {even harmless ones}, chocolate emotion_omnomnom
Languages: English
Essential Items: Bunny ear headband, turntables, drum kit, drum machine, chocolate emotion_omnomnom , gameboy.
Personality: Reserved but certainly not shy, bit of a tomboy with some things while super girly with other things, can be very indecisive.
Other Information: Born and raised in a middle class neighborhood in Geezerville, but was kicked out at 17 for not living up to the high expectations her parents had of her. While not a particularly bad student, she excelled in sports a lot more than she did academics because sports is what she was more interested in. Telling her parents that DJing was her intended career and not just a hobby was the last straw.

She's had to move around a lot due to apartments in the area raising their rent to being out of her budget and just recently became roommates {as well as bandmates} with Holly and Tyler in the slums.

Tektek:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:51 am
User Image

Sakura Lunaris

Sex:
Female
Race:
Tsukyomi
Orientation:
Heterosexual
Relationship:
Single
Origin:
Unknown
Job:
Treasure Hunter, Mercenary

Height:
5ft 1/150cm
Build:
Slender and Curvacious
Hair Color:
Azure and White [has been known to change style/color on occasion]
Eye Color:
Azure

♥ Gemstones
♥ Sweets
♥ Traditional Japanese Style Clothing
♥ Romance
♥ Blood
♥ Music
♥ Cats
♥ Honor
♥Various other things..

Dislikes/Fears:

✖ Creepy Crawlies, Especially Spiders
✖ Zombies
✖ Coercion/Blackmail
✖ Harm to those she holds dear
✖ Oath Breakers
✖ Jerks
✖ Gold
✖Various other things...

Personality:
Quiet, Kind, Mysterious, Cold, Thoughtful, She doesn't trust easily, Loyal, Withdrawn, Patient, Curious.
Bio:
Sakura is a very mysterious woman. She tends to appear in strange places or times without drawing much attention to herself, sometimes the only trace of her being in a place is a small scattering of crystals, flower petals or feathers that remain where she was standing. Due to her strange appearances she has gained many a rumor as to who and what she is, when asked she often just gives a kind and mysterious smile before she turns and walks away. Just as there are many rumors about her there are also many different opinions as to her demeanor. Some people report their encounter with her as quite pleasant, others say she is harsh and cruel. During her absence from Gezerville she has learned more about not only her own abilities and history but also a bit more about how she came to be where she was at the time she arrived, one of the downsides of being reborn it appears. She had learned that after her previous life she was reborn in the bottom of a lake after the usual re-entry, the military having found her and subjected her to various testing, the woman had little to no knowledge from outside this kind of life until her guardian, whom she refers to as her sister, brought a set of files to her that contained some data on her past. Curious as to the data held within the folder, Sakura set off to discover more about the nature of her origin and in turn came across a few surprises. Having found some of her answers at least she decided to return to Gezerville for awhile, her misadventures over for the moment at least.

Special Ability:
Crystal Manipulation: Allows for the creation or destruction of crystals.
Water Manipulation: Allows her to manipulate the water in the air and other various sources and shape with her will for use (When combined with wind manipulation she is able to freeze water into ice using cold air)
Wind Manipulation: Allows for her to manipulate and conjure wind to enable a form of flight, suck the air from an npc's lungs to suffocate them or restore air to someone that is in need of oxygen (When combined with water manipulation she is is able to produce ice from causing a chill wind and lower the temperature)
Petal Dance: A dance like set of movements that creates petals from crystals. The petals are as thin as rice paper and sharp as the keenest of blades. This ability is used combining the elemental properties of the individual to add an elemental affinity. When used, the petals cut the opponent severely with the touch of their edge. ((Note: This is a kind of ultimate attack for her so it's almost never used. Usage of this ability will knock her unconscious due to the strain on her body.))
Frozen Fog: Creates a fog that can chill enemies to the bone in a particular area. The user is unaffected and can allow for an easier chance of escape and avoidance of battle as it numbs an opponent that is unprepared for it's chill.
Kartia/Luna Tears: The ability to use magical cards for various things from simple spells to summoning. ((Note: Using this ability she is able to create cards for others to use, this skill however does have it's limits and is not as powerful as her own magical abilities and the effects only last for a limited amount of time. The creation of several cards for use can take a harsh toll on her body, her current limit is 5 cards at a time being created. Luna Tears hold the same effect as Kartia but they are in the form of small orbs instead of cards.))
Sacred Seal: Locks and seals her abilities, acting as a kind of dampener, weakening her abilities and skills. ((Note: Basically this is the marking that has been placed upon her back so she doesn't kill herself through the use of her abilities.))
Snaking Ribbons: She is able to use ribbons or strips of cloth as a weapon by controlling their movements to restrict her opponents, tie them up or any other use she had think of.
Healing Light: Has the ability to harness the benevolent powers of light and healing. She uses it to aid those in need be it from minor cuts, deadly poisons or even bringing back people from the edge of death itself. ((Note: However the more severe the injury she has to heal, the greater the toll it takes on her and the longer it will take for her to recover her strength before using it again.))
Valkyrie: Summons a pair of angelic wings made of rainbow hued light to enable flight. ((Note:this can only be used after the secrets of her sacred seal have been learned and is limited due to the amount of energy it takes))
Holy Guardians Call: Allows her to summon mythical creatures to aid her in battle. Due to their unique natures, she prefers to avoid conflict and their use. The creatures she can summon could be considered as her pets.
Traits:
Fast, Agile, Flexible, Stealthy, Able to pick locks, Magically inclined
Flaws:
Small size, Easy to recognize, Often get's into mischief from curiosity

Family:
Ebony Solarium [Sister], Saph [Mewpit], Galiel [Leocorn], Gensou [Saber Tooth Tiger]
Extras:
She has platinum and moonstone markings on her back that were painfully and painstakingly sewn into her body. Her skin holds the slight trace of mother of pearl shine when she is under direct moonlight due to a strange genetic deformity that has also given her violet hued hair. She has a set of diamond claws and bladed fans that she carries on her at times, hidden on her that she uses if she needs to fight and is rather adept and skilled in their use.
Motto's:
❝Everyone has a song in their heart...❞
❝Sometimes...pain is the only thing that let's us know we're alive❞
❝For me...the arcane arts are as easy as breathing❞
❝Everything belongs to me...you just don't realize it yet❞  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:52 am
Finally updated my profile cat_burning_eyes  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:19 pm
SakuraTheBlueTiger

Looks good!
Maybe when I'm not so lazy I'll do updates to mine. User Image
but that would require diving back into RPs and looking for links etc.
Yah... not ready for that right now. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:22 pm
lady leko-chan
SakuraTheBlueTiger

Looks good!
Maybe when I'm not so lazy I'll do updates to mine. User Image
but that would require diving back into RPs and looking for links etc.
Yah... not ready for that right now. sweatdrop

cat_xd I know how that feels, I have so many that I need to keep track of at times that I just put together quirks from one or another to mix n match them cat_3nodding lazy at times but it works depending on what I'm doing  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:26 am
Name: Fox-Ear Ashby
Sex: Male
Race: Former Human (supposedly)
Origin: Some lab to the left
Job: Alchemist and Artificer

Height: 5ft. 8in.
Weight: 145 lbs.
Hair colour: Strawberry blonde hair (also on his ears and tail.)
Build: Slender, with very little muscle or fat. He also has fox ears and tail
Eye colour: Hazel
Personality: Eccentric, honest, and sarcastic
Abilities: Fox-like senses of smell and hearing, an unusual ability to create or acquire strange devices, potions, and foods (all of which usually to his own detriment,) and being significantly tougher than the average human (for when his creations or acquisitions turn badly.) Asby also seems to suffer from incurable fox musk.

Bio:
Ashby is known to be an eccentric personality that claims former humanity. Other residents don't know whether or not it's true but no one has fully questioned or cared much. One thing that has been noted is his penchant for creating potions and odd devices.

The fox part, as Ashby himself claims was caused by an accident involving alchemy, some DNA samples of vulpes vulpes (red fox,) dream pop, and a home-made superhero maker gun (which exploded during the experiment.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:10 pm
Name :Lady from Endare Orphanage
hide (hair and skin): dependant on shape ... every shape a french lace fan can be seen on the left hip though
height:4'3
build:dancers

Known strengths:danishes,...
Known Weaknesses:danishes

Languages: Italian , French, Latin, German.... still learning a few too

Other Information: Orphan that's got a private side, Lady is the name given to her by the man that saved her from death by starvation the first time she ever shifted and was stuck. The danishes are her biggest weakness and motivation.Loves all animals big and small , but isn't afraid to use them if needed. Doesn't like being attacked by dogs stare ((own 6 i refer to them and all dogs as the pack))  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers