Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
Labyrinth of Fate! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:20 pm
He formed a body exactly the same as hers and imitated her voice... "Oh look it's the pervert". He then changed back to his original body "Nice to see you too"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:52 am
Layka smiled on the inside. She was beginning to warm to theis girl..... even if she did try to take her clothes.....

((WELCOME BACK BENNY!!!!!!! blaugh ))  

Claivern

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:24 pm
((wow, really, Layka? Our characters barely met. That's a lot coming from her. xd
Or, should I say, that was quick. XD ))

Myraku threw him another death glare and bared her fangs. Funny thing is, they weren't there before.
"Don't mess with me, perv, I know what you're up to," she growled, then looked to Layka and softened up.
"Why're ya hangin' out with him?" she asked flatly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:15 am
"She's not, I was passing through... and don't mess with you? Is this messing?" He clicked his fingers and her clothes dissapeared  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Claivern

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:20 pm
(( well since she can read people, she can pretty easily decide whether or not to trust them. ))

"No, I'm not hanging out with him. I actually just tried to leave him behind." she said, flatly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:54 am
"Something strange is going on.." Upon looking around he saw some torn clothes, and blood.

(I hope it's not Da-Ku's blood.. -bad Res Evil 1 voice acting mode.. lol, sorry it had to be done!)

Hmm.. surprised "WTF?!" I spotted a corpse under some leaves, it looked as if it hadn't been there long.. "Is that.. Da-Ku?"

Before I had a chance to think on it, plushies had started launching onto me. "Gah! This makes no sense.. Off I say!!"

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:34 pm
Myraku, with wide eyes, froze. After a few awkward seconds, she quickly covered herself and shouted,
"WTF IS WROOOOOONG WITH YOU!?!??!"
She then went into Possessor mode and flew over to Da-Ku, shaking him wildly.
"GIMME MY CLOTHES BACK, PERV, OR I'LL KNOCK YOUR TEETH IN!!!" she shouted again.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:58 pm
"Don't you mean knock them out?" He smiled then clicked his fingers, causing her curves to bulge but her old clothes to form back on her body.
He had a feeling this was going to be a good time  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:40 am
Benny shook off the rampant plush toys, and started shredding them to pieces with his sword. "Not so tough now, eh? Hahah"

Benny decided to sit down, he was tired after all the flying, and fighting beasts and possessed toys alike. "Hmm.."

He was still wondering WTF happened beforehand, while wolfing down his reclaimed chunk of meat.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:36 pm
Myraku glared at Da-Ku with pure hatred.
"I'm gonna kill you," she murmured, grinding her teeth together. An angry vein popped out on her balled-up fist.

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Claivern

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:04 pm
"I'm not going to stop you..." thought Layka, though she could sense other mixed emotions hidden under the mask of anger.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:11 am
"Are your really? Or maybe your gonna sit there and jiggle" He smiled flirtily  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:32 pm
Myraku glared at him. She actually wanted him to die, but she didn't feel like hitting him. Or moving. She gave Layka a look that said,
"Please hit him for me."

(( da-ku, you're such a pervert. XP ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:01 pm
Layka turned to Da-ku and swiftly kicked him in the temple, stabbing down with the hilt of one of her daggers to hit him on the head. She smiled to herself as he put his hands up to where there would soon be a rather large, egg-shaped lump, protruding from his skull.  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:18 pm
[That's me~]
Da-ku shook from the kick but didn't move, he had to focus all his energies on counter-acting the lump rapidly trying to appear on his head... He was becoming tired and would need rest soom  
Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff