Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)
School of Fashion -REOPENED/DELICACIES-(gold here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  For the gold babeh! @.@
  Sure! I love TekTek-ing! XD
  Hell NO! >:(
View Results

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:37 am
"No! I'am going to pay!" Angelina stared at Nick while the the man who is selling took both of their money and said "Madame! You both pay! Now go..." He said

"Oh well..." Angelina sighed  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:40 am
"Oh well, we split then." Nick said and they left the store. Suddenly her phone vibrated.

"Hey, a message from auntie. She says we can expect a guy later," Nick read the message and her eyes grew wide. "Oh my god! A guy! Awww! The first guy! wonder if he'll be a teacher or a student! Waaa! I'm so excited!" Nick squealed.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:44 am
"A-A?! Guy?! I hope he will be a student biggrin " ANgelina said  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:47 am
"Imagine the copies that will sell off from this guy alone! We haven't had a guy in our school since," Nick counted and her eyes widened in shock, "ever!"  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

SeeStars

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:49 am
-name - Hikaru Yoshida
-age - 17

-b/g info (family history) A Tokyo native, born into high society filled with luxury and riches, he has decided to study abroad. Hikaru's family is very off in there own worlds so he pretty much raised himself.

-likes and dislikes - Likes to plan social events, flirting, endulging in finer things of life. dislikes being scolded, and despises instant coffee

-additional info (like pets, specialty, weakness, etc) Likes pets but depises them for when they get hair on his clothing, he has a weakness for sweets and giving in to easy, He secretly loves to cook and is very good at it but very few know of that

-your hopes of attending this school- My hopes of attending this school are to have fun and enjoy the company of my fellow students and the rest

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:52 am
Nick_austin90
"Imagine the copies that will sell off from this guy alone! We haven't had a guy in our school since," Nick counted and her eyes widened in shock, "ever!"

Walks up and flashes a charming smile. "Now Madame Minuette are you speaking of me?"  

SeeStars

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:57 am
"Oh dear, you heard me stalking my niece," Annabelle laughed softly. The young man had entered so suddenly. "Well, I shall call my niece to help you move around our humble school." And she called her niece.

Nicole was there within 10 minutes. She had left Angelina to her presents and had agreed to show the newcomer (Nick:God so adorable) around teh school.

"Hi, I'm Nicole but everyone calls me Nick. I run the Fashion Press and I'm Madame Minutte's only niece. Pleased to meet you." Nick introduced herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:00 am
Nick_austin90
"Oh dear, you heard me stalking my niece," Annabelle laughed softly. The young man had entered so suddenly. "Well, I shall call my niece to help you move around our humble school." And she called her niece.

Nicole was there within 10 minutes. She had left Angelina to her presents and had agreed to show the newcomer (Nick:God so adorable) around teh school.

"Hi, I'm Nicole but everyone calls me Nick. I run the Fashion Press and I'm Madame Minutte's only niece. Pleased to meet you." Nick introduced herself.

"A pleasure Nick." kisses her hand. "I'm Hikaru, I never realized I would be graced with the pleasure of so many lovely ladies"  

SeeStars

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:10 am
Nick blushed at the comment and smiled.

"Thank you. You see, our school is filled with girls at the moment but we really would like male students. Come on. I'll show you around and then we can get a bite somewhere," Nick said as she bounded to the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:13 am
Nick_austin90
Nick blushed at the comment and smiled.

"Thank you. You see, our school is filled with girls at the moment but we really would like male students. Come on. I'll show you around and then we can get a bite somewhere," Nick said as she bounded to the door.

"So I'm the only guy around here?" Raises a eyebrow and follows Nick. "I would love to take you to this lovely french resturant I know of perhaps you've heard of it, Le Chateau Fleur De Resturante?"  

SeeStars

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 am
"Oh my. I've never been to a French restaurant. I can't even speak the language," Nick laughed nervously. She was a bit embarrased that he had to know that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:51 am
Nick_austin90
"Oh my. I've never been to a French restaurant. I can't even speak the language," Nick laughed nervously. She was a bit embarrased that he had to know that.

"Quel dommage" (means a shame) Perhaps I could give you lessons one of these nights when your not to busy" his gaze upon her.

(srry took so long to reply forums went down or something)  

SeeStars

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:04 pm
(lol...same here)

"Well...I am learning another language now. Hey, why not just tale me there. Then you can tell me what the menu says," Nick brightly suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:34 pm
crying Angelina stayed alone.... But Angelina cares about her family more so she keep going

"Mom? How are you?" Angelina asked softly

"I'am fine...." Marta replied

"This is for you..." Angelina said and hand over a ring

"And where is my sisters?" Angelina added

"Over there...." Marta answered

"Aww... How do you call them?" Angelina asked

"Nika and Mika...." Marta answered

"How cute! I got presents for them too..." Angelina said and take the oink chocolate house with gowns

"That's for them!" Angelina added  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

FirePhoenixa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:04 am
Faustine find the school more fascinating than she have expected.

She headed towards the school map.and look where the room for music practice is.

"3rd floor, from the left hallway, pass a signless room." she muttered.

then headed towards the 3rd floor.

(Nick! do you have a blue print on the structure of the whole school)  
[50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff