Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
allii's Faes (Open! Looking for RP, mates) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:37 pm
"Do you fancy her?" the meanki asked, amused.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:40 pm
Ranier thought for a time, cocking his head "I am uncertain..." he thought sitting up to reach for her tail, wishing to pet it as he thought. "I think she is interesting and cute, and had a pair sassing you."  

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:55 pm
She laughed, as she draped her tail across his waste so he could play with it. "You do seem to like the girls who can take a piece out of you," she teased. "And she didn't look too happy about that. I almost thought she was going to attack me, and I'd have to put her in her place."  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:03 pm
He smiled and laughed "I like know a girl can fight beside me as well as with me" he purred, playing with his tail. Thinking for some time hwas he dared to nibble her tail lightly.  

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:51 pm
Lefu paced outside the meanki's door, trying to calm her temper and pride enough to confront the meanki about Ranier. She knew both of them were inside, she could hear fairly well and she heard low voices from inside. She had thought Ranier cute, and although she had never ask permission for anything in her life, she still wanted to have out with him. Also, he was just too soft to keep her hands off. She took a deep breath, counted to 10...then 20...and knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:14 pm
Breanne looked up, towards the door, and frowned. "Did you see someone outside on your way in?" she asked her baddie. She didn't particularly want to get up. Finally she called out, "Come in!" loudly enough to be heard from outside.  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:43 pm
Started as she heard the shouted invitation. She expected to say her peace then leave, with permission, or rejection. She didn't want to see inside her home, and she certainly didnt want to see Ranier inside of it either. Taking another deep breath she opened the door, and walked inside, gritting her teeth and bracing herself for the confrontation.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:06 pm
Ranier blinked, looking at the fae as she came in sighing. He moved from the meanki's lap and looked at her, unsure of how she wanted to address this "Breanne..." he said softly  

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:09 pm
Breanne stood, adopting a stance that was not confrontational, but fully aware that she was in her own home, and held dominance here. "Ah... you're the baddie from the other day. What did you want?" Her words weren't harsh, just curious.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:19 am
Lefu flinched as she saw Ranier, and held up a paw, signalling she needed a moment. The mental fight was completely obvious. She wasn't one to submit to any one else willingly, and she was trying to smother her pride enought so ask permission. She took another deep breath and rubbed her face, then looked up at Breanne, and through gritted teeth she asked, "My name's Lefu, and I've come to your home to ask...." growls to herself, "...to ask permission to spend time with, and possible be affectionate towards, the baddie in your possession, as your pet, known as Ranier, if he wishes to as well."  

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:51 am
Breanne shrugged. "Sure. As long as he's fine with it." Yup, that's all it took. She flopped back down into her chair, watching Ranier with an amused look, to see how he reacted to this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:03 am
Ranier blinked looking at her as if she had lost her damned mind. "Breanne." he shook her had, he could choke that womb some days, looking at the baddie, he smirked "I don't have an issue with it."  

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:06 am
She laughed, grabbing her baddie and mussing his hair. "What, you expected me make a stink? You did it right this time, so you've got your permission." She playfully tweaked his ear before letting him go. She wouldn't even mind if he ran off with Lefu right now; after all, she had his wonderful gift to play with.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:14 am
Lefu nodded once and winced as she witnessed the playfulness. She turned sharply on her heel and made a swift exit.  

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:40 pm
Artymus
Arcis: *looks at Zeus* Well...You're an interesting creature, to say the least.

alliisara
Zeus: *blinks at Arcis* Hello. I'm new to this planet... and a bit lost. I don't suppose you could help me?

Artymus
Acris: New to this planet, hmm? Intriguing. And lost as well. *gears are turning* Well, allow me to assist you. My name is Arcis. I am a vampire. *gives a toothy smile* Do you know what a vampire is, dear newcomer?

alliisara
Zeus: A vampire? We have no creatures by such a name where I come from. *curiously reaches up to touch one of her fangs, and pulls his finger away quickly as he finds them sharp*

Artymus
Arcis: *a stifled laugh vibrates through her chest* ((she has a deep alto voice)) Well, dear newcomer, you shall find a great many creatures inhabit our lovely Faetasia. And I'm sure, in due time, you shall meet them all. *thinks for a moment* You know my name, what are you called Newcomer?

Artymus
Arcis: Zeus. It has a nice ring to it. Hmm...how to explain vampires. Well, we come in all shapes and sizes, for one. Secondly, you are either made or born a vampire. We are...no longer living, but nor are we deceased. We must live off of the blood of others to sustain ourselves. And we may not walk into the light of day, lest we die. *ponders while lightly scratching the side of her face with a finger* I believe that covers the basics.

alliisara
Zeus: *looks confused* Neither living... nor deceased? Is that even possible? *he frowns* So are you kept alive by technology? Are you some sort of cyborg, or your consciousness transfered into a faedroid?

Artymus
Arcis: *does a sort of giggle-snort* No, no, no dear Zeus. Wait...what's a cyborg? Or a fae...droid, you said? *Is now also confused*

alliisara
Zeus: Well if you're not a cyborg or a faedroid, then what are you? How would it be possible for one not to be alive but still motive and conscious, without machines to aid him?

Artymus
Arcis:.....Oh boy....this may take some time....*sighs and rubs her temple*

alliisara
Zeus: *looks genuinely puzzled, but also very curious* Please explain, I have some time. Our world never had anything like these... vampires... you described.

Artymus
Arcis: Hmm...*crosses her arms and sits down* Well, vampires are quite the...anomaly. We sustain ourselves off of the life of others. We do not kill though. It's a bit...difficult to really explain.

alliisara
Zeus: *sits down next to her, hands on his knees as he leans forward* "Sustain yourselves off the life of others"... But are you living or not, yourselves? Does your heart beat? You clearly breathe, as you can speak. Do you eat and drink?

Artymus
Arcis: "Living" would be using the term loosely. In a sense we live as our minds and bodies still work and we can reproduce. As for the heart, it does not. Eating and drinking are the same to us, as we drink to eat. We use..exsanguination...But we do not kill our..."host". Vampires are like parasites, so to speak. Feeding off of another to live. *tries to not get lost within her own explanation*

alliisara
Zeus: Your heart doesn't work, but you feed as parasites... But you do have a heart? But if you use some other method to deliver nutrients to your organs, why would you even have one? And you mentioned changing others to be like you, and yet also being born as you are... I don't think I've ever heard of a creature that can do that. Unless... You said you're parasites. Do you grow inside your "hosts" and then emerge from them, and then consume their blood?

Artymus
Arcis:Yes, I do have a heart. It just isn't necessarily in use. Although, I haven't really checked myself. *laughs loudly* Not our hosts, no. We are not that kind of parasite. *chuckles* No, we leave our "hosts" with nothing but a small wound. Some are even able to heal them. As for making more of our own, we may choose some who we deem worthy and have an exchange of sorts. Then they become like us. We can also produce offspring since we are still living...of a sort. It's fairly complicated, all in all.

alliisara
Zeus: Ah, so you drink blood, and that is all. That's what you meant about being a parasite. *frowns and considers more questions* So why do you keep saying you are not living, if you can do all the things that make one "living"? And how does one who is not a vampire become "like you"? *is clearly full of questions*

Artymus
Arcis: Well, yes if you would like to be blunt. We are not deceased, obviously, but we are not part of the living world, either. How this came to be, I do not know. Ahh..how does one become a vampire..that, my dear Zeus, is a secret. I have probably revealed too much already. I hope Father and Sister do not become displeased with me.

alliisara
Zeus: *looks still confused by this idea that they're "not part of the living world", but gives up trying to figure it out* So you have a father and sister as well... are they both "vampires", like you?

Artymus
Arcis: Of course they are! *giggles* And I have many many sisters. We are all different, too. Well, some of us are alike. But my favorite sister and I are opposites. *giggles*

♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff