Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:18 pm
Tomoyo looked at the person. "I'm glad you survived." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:20 pm
"I only escaped thanks to a friend of mine," Sora said."He's proven that not all Erasers are evil."  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:22 pm
"I see.. What's your name?" Tomoyo asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:24 pm
"Sorry, I should have told you at the start," Sora said."Mu name's Sora."  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:27 pm
((Lol. Yes, my character is a bit biased. Sorry Faithful and SGTpepper, but that's the way she is. razz Don't give up on her too soon! She may come around yet. ...May. xD))

So, another wolf. That's just wonderful, thought Ringil darkly. Just what we need. Another mouth to feed. If we keep hunting so heavily, the animals will learn to avoid this place. And how will wolf boy keep up with us when we fly? She sighed. I suppose I'm stuck with them for now, if I want the protection of the others. We'll see how useful this arrangement is. She pulled off a piece of the blackbird which she'd been cooking on the spit, quickly putting it in her mouth so it wouldn't burn her fingers, and chewed, letting the juices run over her tongue. Delicious.
Removing the rest of the blackbird, she pulled a few leaves from a tree and set the meat on them. As she ate, Ringil watched the sun slip lower in the trees, the red light tinting the leaves of the forest. Slowly, the land was darkening, the shadows growing longer, as that shimmering orb descended toward the horizon.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:30 pm
"Why don't you come inside?" Sora said."Be nice," he whispered to Ringil as he passed her.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:31 pm
((Lol okay.)) "Thanks. The name's Tomoyo by the way." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:32 pm
"GUYS STOP THE CHIT_CHAT WE HAVE WHITECOAT COMPANY!!!Oh and hi i am zelda nice to meet you " Zelda said as she opened her purely black wings " Im part raven also i can shoot accruatly with bow and arrow and can transform and talk to animals yay!!" Zelda said as she took them out  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:36 pm
Ringil clenched her jaw, but nodded, even managing a half smile as Tomoyo passed. She stood abruptly. It was getting too crowded in that cave, even if it was large.
"I'll be back," she said, running out over the forest and taking off, flying out over the forest, heading for that little glimmer of light that was all that was left of the sun. As she came over a lake, she circled, and landed on the bank, walking to the edge of the water. She laid down in the soft sand that made up a small beach and ran her fingers through the water, watching the ripples spread out from where she touched it. Her wings were out behind her, swaying gently in the breeze. She knew she should have been preparing for nightfall, but she wasn't sure if she really was going to go back.
Should I stay, or go? How much can I get out of this? Is it worth it? The questions plagued her mind. She watched the now black water in the dim light, thinking.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:57 pm
"fine i will deal with them myselfs there is only wo after all she thought as she changed into a Wolf.She attacked the scientits killing both almost instantly. Zelda headed back and as she went into the cave "Your welcome if you guys want to say thank you for killing the jerks who made us like this" Zelda said as she laid down on her bed  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:40 pm
((well there went the plot I tried to start sweatdrop ....Guys can we please have a story outside of hunting, fighting, and living like animals?))

As the darkness finally descended, Royce gave the signal that it was time to go.
Flapping their owl wings with a single strong thrust, they took off towards the cave.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:54 pm
Tomoyo nodded and turned into a wolf, then started following them on foot.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:03 am
Sora, having followed Ringil, tucked his wings against his side and dived into the lake without making a ripple. His dive took to the bottom and he pushed himself up, surfacing close to Ringil."You might be able to fight, but you shouldn't go off on your own," he said, treading water.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:12 am
"Yeah, I know," said Ringil, looking up. "I just needed some air, some space to think. Thanks for following me, though." She smiled, and sat up, then stood, wading out into the water. She swam out towards Sora underwater, letting the cool water run through her hair, loving the feel of it against her closed eyes. She surfaced next to him, and blinked hard. The stars were just beginning to come out, their gentle silver light dimly illuminating Sora.
"I wasn't sure I was going to hang around, to be honest, but I... I've wanted this for a long time. Companions, friends. Someone there to watch my back." She smiled at Sora. "But then, I've always worked alone. I'm afraid. And that probably sounds really stupid, but..." She trailed off. She'd shocked herself; she was babbling. She never babbled. There was no reason behind it. But then, there had been no one to babble to... She didn't know what she was doing anymore, who she was.

Gylfie531
Crew

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:30 am
Zelda followed them turning into a wolf as ell since it was n of her more favored forms but instead she changed into a husky so they could tell them apart. Zelda changed back " Ringl it is okay i reallydon't know who i am very much anymore either i usually not social and when i am it is mean also i have never been able to have wolf friends.Also i have to wanted this for a long time" Zelda said as she swam into the water with ringl "okay so whats the plan because we need a plan like now we almost got found today and we need a plan before the erasers come" Zelda said still swimming.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games