Give up?
View Results

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:41 pm
Friendshipstar
Great Destiny
tummytumsXD
x-Yukki-X
hi maybe youshould just keep on finding a bf in real life you never know whats going to happen maybe just take showers every single day and dont pick your nose(im not trying to sound mean).
<3
i have a bf and im only 11 turning 12

srry but she isnt gonna check this thread out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Peace.....

Did she abandon it?
And Tranquilty..... .icons by mockingbirds99.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

she got banned her new account is Kittyninja239

Can you use a darker color it's hard for me to read it. But anyway thanks for her username now we can continue getting some sense into her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:48 pm
do you guys think she is going to come back to this guild?
what r you girls going to say to her?  

tummytumsXD

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:52 pm
tummytumsXD

Well I'm gonna call her a liar because I looked at her new profile and she is lying about her age saying she's 13 and blah blah blah.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:00 pm
Epic Bubblezz
tummytumsXD

Well I'm gonna call her a liar because I looked at her new profile and she is lying about her age saying she's 13 and blah blah blah.

really? that kinda sucks  

tummytumsXD

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:37 pm
User ImageI appoint *you* Secretary of Cheese, and

First of all hun, boyfriends on here, is pretty much a big no-no. You've never met the person, and chances are, you never will. They could be a 40 year old man for all you know. My fiance had a 40 year old woman try to cyber with him and she claimed she was 14.

Second of all, you are 11 and shouldn't feel the need for a boyfriend anyway. You're 11, you're still a child and are too young to even BE on this site!
My little sister is 11 and she gets by just fine thinking that boys have cooties! O.O

I'm not trying to lecture, but goodness....
Little girls like you really scare me.
I remember when it was icky to have a boyfriend until you were 14, and now 11 year olds are practically begging for them?!
This post has saddened me...

(Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude, but...I was speaking my mind...)

(Also, I know I missed it, but my sister's only 11 and I had to say something)

User Image*you* Keeper of the Lint.User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:46 pm
Rei Uchikino
KittyLoverGirl239
Rei Uchikino
Eliza Rose
You are too young to worry about a boyfriend. Enjoy life while you are still young, trust me. I'm almost sixteen and I only wish that I would have listened to people that told me the same thing. I spent way too much time chasing after boys the past year or two, and now I just want to go back to that time and do things differently. You are still a kid, so just be with your friends and have fun. And please, if you are going to get a boyfriend, do not do it online. It can be very dangerous.

QFT.

I agree. Kids need to be kids while they still can and stop trying to grow up so fast.

i dont want to be a kid.....my best friend moved away (i still see him cuz our moms are good friends)...alot of pets have died that i was close to in my life..and my grandmother has had 3 seisherz (cant spell) and cant talk or anything.....I want to go back to wen i didnt worry about my weight and looks even if i am too young...i want it to end...

So basically you want to grow up faster than you need to so you can have some kind of control over your life? If that's the case, I'll let you in on a secret. I'm legally an adult and I can't stop friends from moving away, I can't stop pets from dying, and I can't stop my grandparents from getting sick. Me being an adult doesn't give me magical super powers that grant me control over these types of things. And as for your insecurities over your looks; that will go away in time. In the meantime, just enjoy your youth while you have it.

User ImageI appoint *you* Secretary of Cheese, and

I agree completely with the last thing said.
Life can be much worse. At 11 you should NOT be worrying about your weight. You just shouldn't. It's not a problem you should have because at 11, people don't care how much you weigh. I'm assuming you made that up.

I'm 20 years old and I can't stop my family from getting sick, I can't stop my pets from dying, I can't stop my fiance's family from hating me and trying to stop our marriage, I can't stop my friends from going away to school and leaving me behind, I can't magically lose the 100 pounds I gained when I was sick, I can't magically make me better. I can't change any damage that has been done to my body with this illness. I can't change it just because I am an adult.

Becoming an adult makes everything HARDER. It is not going to make anything easier at all. Being a kid is the easiest thing you will ever do and you should enjoy it while you have it. Having an online boyfriend is going to make people think you're a slut, and it is very dangerous.

Anyway, I'm done ranting in this post.

User Image*you* Keeper of the Lint.User Image

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Muffin of Magic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image
Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness,heart, talent, guts...

I love how every time I open a post, every possible bit of advice and rant that I could want to say, ever, has already been said. Kudos, girls. heart

...That's what little girls are made of; the heck with sugar and spice.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff