Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:23 pm
((Nago was left out for a while until you came back, Lae met with Dawn, and I'm going to bring Nago back into the story again.))

Nago takes the necessary items, tools, and concealed weapons with him as he heads on out to the city in search for other Virus users or people to save on his regular daily schedule. He realized that Miyuki had gone off on her own already as he sighs to his usual scouting check-up of the city for disturbing activities.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:25 pm
Senku ignored the unplasent sight and noticed he was only in the shallow end".................."  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image
The two carefully made their way down. They were not far from the research room and Nicolae knew where half of the files of the blood partners were kept. They were headed to the room sensitive to sound.

"Be careful, we need to be really quiet here," Nicolae cautioned the young girl.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:40 pm
((I know that Lae met Dawn, their my characters, but what about everyone else?))

User Image
Lae sank to the bottom with his titanium body and walked around a bit, picking at the large hole his cannonball made. He laughed as the bubbles blew out of his mouth and swam upwards and into someone else. "Ow, wait. How does that hurt me?" He stood up and reverted back. "The shallow end? Damn, this pool is small." he turned his head and saw a kid looking dissapointed that he was in the shallow end. "Whoops, my bad. Sorry kid." As Lae walked out of the pool and spotted a smaller, but deeper little pool made for people that were able to swim deeper. "Whats this?" he smirked, reading it said in went down to 240 ft. "Sounds fun."  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:44 pm
((crap, gotta go, byees!))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:45 pm
((Oh, then it must have been Senku who met Dawn as well, and that all of I know other than the actions of one other character. I have no info on what that character did cause I was offline at the time so sorry about that.))

Nago walks around even longer when he hears traces of large amounts of metal stomping the on the ground before a big clunk as if it reaches the bottom of a pool or surface in water as he rushes over to see.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:45 pm
"Time to learn how to swim" he said swiming outward to the deeper end but sinking after his feet left the shallow end the headed back to the shallow end before he drowed"Aww man"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image
Aura walked to the pool. Today a lot seemed to happen around here. She smiled. Maybe she could make friends. Or maybe not...if people judged her by her appearance.  

gas powered stick

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:22 pm
"oh hello there" he said panting becuase he went too far in the deep end  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:23 pm
Just as Nago was about to make way to Lae's position, he encounters another Virus user as he's stopped by the force of her aura, and turns to see a girl searching for people.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image
Aura notices someone looking back at her. She looks away.
"Jeez Aura...its just a person..."she murmmers to herself. She sighs as she sits down on the ground. Roses grow on the ground where she sat.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:41 pm
Nago became shocked at the sight of Aura's power as he tries to calm down before approaching her as he walks into the pool to greet her personal.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image
Aura smiled at the beautiful roses she created. She notices a shadow towering over both her and her roses. She looks up at the person.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:52 pm
Looking at her, Nago began to think that people were staring at him as if they thought he was going to confess his feelings to Aura, and instead fell into his own peer pressure as he shouts.

"Excuse me, I'm Nago Keisuke, and would you like to go out sometimes?!"  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150