Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
Pokemon Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:13 pm
Pyrrha got under the umbrella that Saito was holding. She looked up and noticed that his ears where glowing. She tilted her head to the side slightly but did not say anything. She also noticed that the umbrella was mostly over her. She put her hands where Saitos were on the handle of the umbrella and she moved it so that it was more even between them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:44 am
"I'm fine Pyrrha" Saito responded with a smile and pushed the umbrella more over her. He followed Luke and Pikal to the Girls Dorm. As they climbed up the steps to go inside he slipped on one of the steps and fell flat on his face. "Ow.." he said casually with his head and nose bleeding a bit.  

Blitz-sama

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:10 pm
Pyrrha sighed as she gave up with the umbrella since it seemed like it would keep going on. Pyrrha was silent as they walked to the girls dorm. The steps to the dorm was slick with the rain but Pyrrha was able to climb them despite her boots. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Saito slip. Pyrrha grabbed the umbrella that was abandoned on the ground and held it over Saito as she bent down to check on him. "Are you ok?" She asked as she brushed some wet hair out of his face so she could examine the damge.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:30 pm
Saito touched his forehead where he felt it hurt and saw blood on his hand. He felt blood dripping from his nose also. "This isn't good..." he said aloud.  

Blitz-sama

Chaos_Shadow_829

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:41 pm
as the night went on and the rave started to fade away because people were leaving eon started to to leave.
"oh its raining." eon said with out an expression
he used SHADOW SNEAK and seaped into the ground and went strait to the boys dorm.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:15 am
Luke turned his head and looked to see Saito bleeding on the ground, and told Pikal to go on inside, and went over careful not to slip as the dark type had. "Let's go saito, I'll see to that when we get back to the dorm." he said pretty much implying they needed to move now to look after that bleeding.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Blitz-sama

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:53 pm
Saito stood up and covered his bleeding forehead but then fell back down. "I think...I lost to much blood" he told Luke. By this point most of his clothes were stained with a bit of blood due to the rain washing it down the steps.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:53 pm
on the way back he noticed luke and saito at the girls dorm
"why are they there?" as eon thought shadow sneaking over.
"what happened?" said eon now out off the ground  

Chaos_Shadow_829

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:43 pm
"... you are gonna owe me one later...." Luke said as he seemed to pulse putting his hand on the wound and using his aura to close it, to stop the bleeding. "And now..." he said lifting the Umbreon into his arms he turned to Pyrrha. "Don't worry I've done this before he'll be in class by tomorrow morning." he said giving a smile before fading from sight using extreme speed and rushing towards the nurses office open all night in case of emergencies. "Hey, open up." he said kicking the door until the nurse a blissey answered, and immediately took Saito from me.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:40 pm
Pyrrha stepped back from the scene feeling rather useless. She watched as Luke carried Saito off, probably to the nurses office. She looked at the umbrella that she was still holding and threw it to the ground. She tugged at Pikal's arm a little as the rain started to hit her again. "Are you ready for a shower? Because I am." She said as she slowly turned to the door to the girl's dorm.  

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Blitz-sama

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:09 pm
Saito stayed the night in the nurses' office. His wound was healed thanks to Luke's aura powers. The yellow markings on his ears brightened up but also revealed similar markings on his wrists and ankles, which also glowed a warm yellow light.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:14 pm
Pikal looked in the direction they left with a worried exspression then turned back to Phyrrah. "Umm you can go first pyrrah. I take all the hot water anyway" Pikal said akwardly.  

La Pinkachu
Crew

Romantic Lover

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:28 pm
Pyrrha laughed at what Pikal said. "I'm a fire type. I can make my own hot water." Pyrrha said with a laugh as she walked to the door. She opened the door and held it open for Pikal. "Coming?" She asked with a tilt of her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:42 pm
"Uhh yes coming!" Pikal skipped over with her inside the dorms. "After we get all clean we should do something topgether." Pikal spined around.  

La Pinkachu
Crew

Romantic Lover

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:49 pm
"Like what?" Pyrrha asked as they walked to their room. Once at their room Pyrrha unlocked the door and went in to get her stuff so that they could go to the dorm showers. Pyrrha grabbed some change of clothes and her shower gel, shampoo and conditioner.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff