Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
**Twilight Town Teens** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:29 am
Back at the tower Estrella, Hina and Barrax continue to talk. "Now they aren't that powerful but with enough hearts they can be unstoppable. We can't let that happen. I don't know about you Hina but im leaving the Organization. Once you leave there is no coming back. Estrella do you think you could stop Razi if given the chance?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:37 am
razi turned and walken into a flash of ligh. he needed time to think but when he appeared. he over heard"estrella do you think you could stop Razi if given the chance.?" razi stepped around and said" both of you are welcome to try. but i think maybe we could help one another."  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:53 am
She ignored Razi's comment and replied to Barrax, "Of course." Muttering to herself, she continued, "He bluffs..I actually have the power.."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:06 am
razi sat down a little twaeked at being ignored."kids these days. no respect for a king anymore..."  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:39 pm
"I'll respect a king when I see one" she mumbled, now ready to recognize his presence.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:25 am
razis crown dropped onto his head and his wings glowed a little brighter."good enough i can show ya my kingdom to if ya really need convincing." he shifted his body so he was propped against the wall." so any way. maybe you can help me. i hear talk of..rebellion against your..what was it...oh superior. i have somethings that can make it very easy. if your interested."  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:13 am
Xemnas began tinkering with the ball of technology but suddenly it sparked. He jumped away.

"What?!" He sputtered confused, his eyes wide the sparking stopped. He frowned. "Why'd it'd do that?" He bent low to tinker with it some more when it shot out sparks again, he jumped back.

The ball sparked to life lifting off the table he had set it on.

"What the?"

The ball whiz past him, Xemnas ducked as it flew into Christina's chest. He whirled to see the girl's chest close. "What?! But that's impossible I made that contraption myself! Why is it acting like this."

Christina's body began moving. His eyes widen. Her eyes open with a red glare. He began to move towards her when she suddenly disappeared. His body was thrown backwards then forwards and backwards again as a blure continued ramming him.
His eyes widen as blood spewed from his mouth. He landed on the floor curling into a ball as the blur stopped before him, turning into Christina. His eyes widen at her as he weakly crawled away from her inch by inch. "That's impossible."

She bolted to him in a blur, his mind fell to unconsciousness.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:25 am
razi suddenly curled up and started to scream in agony. something had forced a soul back into its body and was now in a blind fury. pain writhed through his body then the images came to him"xemnas is down. hes been taken down" he managed to shout before he was racked with more pain  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:30 am
"And whoever took him down, could also try to take us down..." She saw Razi writhing in pain, "I can heal anyone and anything, but I have never been in this situation" she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:56 pm
Hina looked as Razi,the mage,began to writhe in pain,listened to what he and Estrella."I won't let anyone take me down,unless I'm fighting.Im with Barrax.At the rate Xemnas is going he'll destroy all of us Nobodies that joined later on in the Organization."She stood up on the wall of the tower,turning behind to see a sitting wolfie.He stared at her with inteligent amber eyes.
"Hina is right.We must leave,it is the only way.Barrax,you'll have to get rid of the robe if your serious.Xemnas can find you through it.After all,not many wear it.You'll stick out."
Hina jumped onto the wolf's back as he said the last words of his sentence.She nodded her head to him."He's right Barrax,it's part of the reason why Wolfie wouldn't listen to me if I wore the robe.Im not special,its just that he won't listen if he know's I'm being tracked!" Hina summoned the baton,and it grew to the size of a sword,and became just as sharp.She un-summoned it,and looked at the sun.
"The only way..."She sighed,burying her face in Wolfie's fur.  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:45 pm
Barrax listened to what Hina said. "I understand. I'll take my robe off but what are we gonna do about Xemnas's creation?" Barrax saw Razi thriving is pain. "Estrella you have to heal Razi quick. He may be the only one that can help us. We should listen to what he has to say."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:55 pm
She growled and gave in, "Fine." she said betwenn clenched teeth. Then she strutted over to Razi and put her hands on his head sending a non-lethal shock of electricity through his mind. "There."  

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:21 am
razi saw a cracked light and then nothing."...l.lunis" he wispered. then his body was deathly still. as the others looked over him . his wings fadded and began to wither.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:24 am
She looked over at Razi, "This is your problem." Then, she twisted her finger up in the air and she was engulfed by shadows and disappeared.  

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:31 am
razi jumpped up and his feathers grew back in a black color tipped with blue. h drew his sword and swund toward the closing darkness."come to me." he then disloved into air and was following her trail.  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff