Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
<~> Wastelanders, an orignal rp.Now Open<~> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:17 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"Neither am I, but I dont like the idea of being essentially burried alive." he said as he simply puttered back to the pizza eating a slice as well laying on the floor closing his eyes. "So... what do you girls wanna do to pass the time." He asked with a smile.

She shuddered, she had claustrophobia. 'I train and read most of my day.' She signed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:19 pm
"That sounds calming, but I think I'll zonk out, if anything should happen I'll be here." he said laying back and getting comfortable falling asleep almost instantly.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:11 am
"well i guess i'm going to go explore this place more." Mysty says standing up. she headed to some stores. she found the clothes store again. the uncovered windows let in light. she looks thought the clothes. she was surprised to see they all looked fine and not damaged. she then deiced to try somethings on for the hell of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:23 am
She sighed and unsheathed her swords, looking at them, letting her fingers graze over the blade, drawing blood. She licked her fingers, stopping the crimson liquid from flowing. She looked around bored.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:32 pm
"Training and books arent the only things you can do..." Gene mumbled his eyes closed now, but he'd seen the odd action Amber had performed. "and that other thing isnt exactly an apealing thing to see from a beautiful young woman." he added with a smile on his face before patting a spot next to him. "Come have a seat, let your mind wander think of new things, expand it and thusly your horizons." he said eyes still unopened.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:40 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"Training and books arent the only things you can do..." Gene mumbled his eyes closed now, but he'd seen the odd action Amber had performed. "and that other thing isnt exactly an apealing thing to see from a beautiful young woman." he added with a smile on his face before patting a spot next to him. "Come have a seat, let your mind wander think of new things, expand it and thusly your horizons." he said eyes still unopened.

She blinked, sheathing her sword and walking over to him. 'You think I'm beautiful?' She signed, blushing red. She wondered lightly, she had never been thought of as beautiful. She had always thought of herself as odd. Not normal. She looked at him, as she sat down.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:45 pm
Gene simply reached out and took one of her hands and brought it to his lips kissing it gently. "I know your beautiful, I don't ever just think something." he said calmly opening a single eye to look at the expression on Amber Lynn's face. "Not just in body, but in what you do, what you are." he added with a deeper smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:48 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene simply reached out and took one of her hands and brought it to his lips kissing it gently. "I know your beautiful, I don't ever just think something." he said calmly opening a single eye to look at the expression on Amber Lynn's face. "Not just in body, but in what you do, what you are." he added with a deeper smile.

She blushed redder and looked down. She pulled out a dragon bracelet. 'For you.' She signed, holding it in her hand, the dragon had red eyes.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:52 pm
Gene looked it over carefully. "Are you sure, it's a beautiful bracelet, and I'd hate to take anything important to you." he said being sincere, he did wish to have that bracelet, something about the eyes seemed to entrance him, but even still he didn't want to deprive her of what could be an heirloom.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:55 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene looked it over carefully. "Are you sure, it's a beautiful bracelet, and I'd hate to take anything important to you." he said being sincere, he did wish to have that bracelet, something about the eyes seemed to entrance him, but even still he didn't want to deprive her of what could be an heirloom.

'I have many different ones. They belong to someone in my life, I felt drawn that I should give it to you. This one is mine.' She signed showing him her black dragon bracelet with one lilac eye and one sliverish-white colored eye.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:58 pm
Gene smiled and accpeted her gift and touched it putting it on, as he finished getting it into place he noticed an odd thing, it seemed to have taken on a pure white coloration with red markings, the eyes still the same. "Do they all do change like that?" he asked showing the changed bracelet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:00 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene smiled and accpeted her gift and touched it putting it on, as he finished getting it into place he noticed an odd thing, it seemed to have taken on a pure white coloration with red markings, the eyes still the same. "Do they all do change like that?" he asked showing the changed bracelet.

She nodded. 'They change to your personality and how you are as a person. They all start as silver but change color and styling as it personalizes. No two are the same.' She signed.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:05 pm
"Unique an beautiful, much like your self he said with a smile looking over the bracelet. closely deciding the red markings seemed like symbols for wind, which made him chuckle.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:09 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"Unique an beautiful, much like your self he said with a smile looking over the bracelet. closely deciding the red markings seemed like symbols for wind, which made him chuckle.

She smiled. 'Yours show that you are a time bender. A rare talent. The symbol of the wind or air bender are similar.' She signed  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:12 pm
"Not sure if I bend it or I just curve it serve my needs, but I agree, as did everyone in my unit, heck they used to call me Wind, because that was the last thing people heard, before I got them." he said with a small smile before lifting her hand again and kissing it once more. "Thankyou, very much for this gift." he said softly as he looked her in the eye.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff