Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Frightened, Chimera? [Remake] (O / A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You would like to see more ____ in this roleplay.
  blood/gore
  action
  romance
  interaction between characters/roleplayers
  opportunities for Chimera to escape
  pit battles between Chimerae
View Results

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:19 pm
With a guttural snarl, Hiccadu leaped forward, changing into her massive Chimera form and dashing after Jared's vehicle, keeping close to the ground and her body completely aerodynamic.

Though they were not expected to have any interaction with any sort of urban society, Hiccadu was more than capable of handling that sort of environment. She wasn't exactly out of shape, and she was quite fit for scaling buildings and leaping over obstacles.

Her mind on the hunt, she sped alongside Jared, grinning from ear to ear.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Demitria was put under yet another light test. Her eyes watered with this one and she growled at the changing, flashing lights. Her eyes were agitated from the direct light and it was hard to see. She only wished, hoped she could get out of here soon. Though there wasn’t much hope in herself, she still hoped. The hope that was lost was lost ever since she was ‘born’ until now. No, if she lost hope, she’d be a pathetic excuse as a Chimera. Though her hope was small, she still had some and dangled onto as much as she could. Demitria wanted to sleep, to close her eyes so bad to the lights. Anything was better than the labs. Even her own cage even though it was uncomfortable and a horrid place to be.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:29 pm
Devon turned the lights off and moved them away after a bit of observation. He made sure he had his notes and printed off the recordings on the machine. He put his pen and clipboard down and took the wires off Demitria's face. Devon then turned to Yani and asked "are there anymore tests you would like me to run on this specemin?".  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:37 pm
Specimen sounded so dirty. Like filth. Demitria hated being called that. Yet she was relieved with the wires and lights off. She strained to see the scientists yet it was hard. Her ears twitched to hear. It was cold on the table under her bare body. Her long hair, which ran the course down her back to her knees which is pretty long hair, was dangling off the table and curled at her cheeks. She had distressed breaths as she sat there. If Yani did indeed decide for another experiment, she hoped it wasn’t painful. Last time, they had made her retract her wings several times, a painful process. Her back still ached.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:33 pm
((Broke my left fingers, can't post much, sorry :/))

John reached up his hand to touch her pinky finger that poked through the hole. It wasn't a very far reach. He felt guiltier than ever. He was supposed to be offering the Chimerae hope, hope that they all could get away. This one simple act made his throat contract, but he couldn't cry. For a part snake chimera, John was surprisingly loyal and felt responsible for his fellow brothers and sisters, more dog than snake. But then again, every Chimera felt responsible for one another. They were kin.

"That will be all, thank you Devon," Yani said, using his scientist's first name. "I would like to observe the procedure for this 'John' if you don't mind."

Jared could see her fiendish grin in the sideview mirror. He led the way toward Panther and her friend, Rei. In about fifteen minutes perhaps, they would be on top of where they were last seen.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:42 pm
[[That sucks. I have never broken anything in my life so I wouldn't know.]]

Demitria listened, her ears twitched some. Yes, she would finally be out of here. Out of these straps and finally out of these labs. Though there wasn’t much out of these labs other than the cages, she couldn’t help but long for them. Though they were death traps, they provided sanctuary for only a few hours. Yet she was anxious and wriggled on the lab table.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:12 pm
"Alright then sir, I will do a quick regular checkup on this chimera, then clean up and have 'John' sent down" Devon said. He walked over to Demitria and said "you better stop squirming if you don't want to get strapped". He then tightened his medical gloves once again, picked up an inspection light, then checked Demitria's eyes, nose, throat, mouth. He then took his stethoscope and checked Demitria's heart and breathing. He didn't care if the stethoscope was cold or not.

He also checked Demitria's pulse, reflexes, and for any wounds, fractured or broken bones, bruises, etc.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:17 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I tried to move with a cool hand...
It didn't go as I planned.

I'm full of rookie maneuvers...
and gestures meant to be grand.

User Image

"My daisy, you make me go crazy, forever amaze me.
Now let's let the day go lazy."

In fifteen minutes, Hiccadu leaped up into the air, pouncing into the clearing where she had ultimately destroyed Luna and recaptured several Chimerae, killing still more without mercy.

The bodies had been burned in the slaughter house after proper samples had been taken, but the evidence of the battle still remained. The forest was so far away from the city, no one really had any worry of it being discovered.

Hiccadu lowered her nose to the earth, eagerly sniffing around with her tail wagging madly in intent as she searched for the smells of Panther and Rei amidst the lingering scents of blood and ash and burnt flesh.

"My daisy, you know what I'm after- your musical laughter.
A more beautiful disaster..."

User Image

I cant believe what you create...
When you let your heart detonate.

You leave a path of delightful destruction.
You're quite the bomb, my daisy...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Daisy Cutter ~ 311

LovetoCauseMayhem

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:13 pm
((OOC: That sounds like it hurts. How'd you manage it?))

Apsalar made a little sound in the back of her throat when her finger met flesh - surprise, maybe. It had been a long time, if ever, that she had last touched or been touched with no view to experimentation or pain. It reflected in her confused thoughts, even though she had been the one to initiate the contact.

At last, she bent her head as low as she dared go - always keeping one keen ear open for the sound of scientists' footsteps - and peered through another hole at John. In some other world, this could have been funny, like a child playing peekaboo.

"Don't worry," she whispered through the holes in the cage. "It'll be all right."  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:46 pm
After Devon checked Demitria over, he requested TAIS to take her back to her cage and to take her clothes as well.

Devon then began cleaning up the experimentation lab and put his tools aside for sterilization.

He took off his medical gloves and disposed of them. He washed and dried his hands, the requested for John to be delivered to that experimentation room.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:55 pm
After her checkup, Demitria was sent back to her cage. She had put on her clothes by herself, sloppily. She was never taught how to and put on her clothes as fast as she could but at a slow pace. Much like a five year old and like many others in here, she didn’t know how to do many things.

After practically being dumped into her cage, she collapsed to the floor. Demitria groaned and curled into a ball. She wasn’t physically tired but her eyes and head hurt. She was still sore from her last beating and testing. She put her hands to her eyes in an attempt to make them stop hurting. Her eyes were sensitive to light and it hurt to see.

The Chimera stifled a quiet sob like sigh. But she was sore all over and she didn’t want to move. Yet her ears twitched as she heard Apsalar. “Yea, I’d like to believe in that,” she murmured sarcasticaly and tiredly to the chimera in the cage besides her.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:08 pm
John opened his mouth to say something, but a door slammed behind him and his head twisted in that direction. One of the scientists stopped and consulted with another one, who pointed at John and led the charge towards his cage.

"It will be okay," he promised, tensing. He wasn't going anywhere without a fight. And he was not going to allow them torturing his brothers and sisters.

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:55 pm
Devon took his old tools and put them in a container that would be sent off to the sterilization room, then gave the lab a wipedown. He took out a new pair of white medical gloves and then put them on. The doctor then took out his surgical tools and took them over to the tool tray and placed them on there along side all the other tools he would use.

Devon stood there and waited for John to be brought to him. His medical mask still covered his emotionless face.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:41 pm
Apsalar glanced briefly over at Demitria, and her brow creased. The way the other Chimera was covering her eyes...Apsalar's mind immediately ranged over a variety of awful possibilities, from needles to gouging out of eyes just to see 'what would happen'.

It was hardly even paranoia - such things had happened before.

Her eyes were dark and a little sad as she turned them back to John. When the scientists entered, she stiffened. A low snarl came from the back of her throat, her gaze locked on them.

Reluctantly, she withdrew her fingers from the cage below, but not as a denial of support. She just needed them free. Her eyes locked on the scientists, she began to claw at the bars. This wasn't at all unusual.

There had to be something she could do. But what?  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:26 pm
Demitria contemplated what John said. Despite the fact that he had managed to escape and caught in the most brutal way, he still had a fighting spirit; hope.

Demitria lengthened her body and scrambled to the opposite side of the wall when she heard the charge. She strained to look behind her but was mistaken. It wasn’t her door being opened, it was John’s. She had admiration for the other Chimera and eventually crawled to the farthest corner of her cage, the wall next to Apsalar’s. “Good luck,” she murmured to John. Almost too softly for any human to hear.
Her hopes were back up again. Yet she was tired. Tired from being tested on. Tired of seeing. And tired of being beat. Her body was aching and sore from the beatings and her arm still tingled from the shots. Her eyes were agitated form the light and she only hoped the drops in her eyes would wear away. A noise escaped from her throat, a half meow, half yowl. As if in sympathy and sorrow. She closed her eyes from the dancing lights and leaned her head back; almost too weary to claw like Apsalar was.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff