Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:23 pm
"Alright, but before we continue I call dibs on Godfather, no questions." Kyo said and walked after Kaimei and Hikaru.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:30 pm
cassie appeared ebhind kyo and wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:47 pm
"Hey you're just in time, I called dibs on being the godfather of Kaimei's now officially unborn child, also are vampire babies born dead or living?" Kyo asked, wondering how the nurse was going to react, first it was the tight condom incident, then there was the other thing with Marx, and finally Vin's "bottle experiment" it seemed like they were doing things to challenge the medical skills of a school nurse at a school for monsters.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:52 pm
cassie blinked"i see..."she said as she sat on kyo's shoulder.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:54 pm
The nurse came in with a cup of liquid. She gave it to Hikaru who drank it and shuttered because of the taste. She felt better right after though she did not feel sick any more. She was laying in one of the beds and had a hand on her stomach.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:12 pm
"I swear it's baby fever around here, your brother has kids, Kaimei and Hikaru are going to have one, that only leaves you and me and then Carson after he gives his scythe a permanent body, as the ones without kids" Kyo said thoughtfully and Carson was silently wondering 'wtf?'  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:41 pm
cassie laughed"dont get any ideas yet kyo..."she purred as she crosse done leg over the other  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:49 pm
Kaimei sat in a chair across from Hikaru then he moved to the window and sat at the edge of it and watched outside of the window "I cant believe im gonna be a father at this time if only it could have waited a year or 2 when all of this was over" He thought

(hey guys i added Music for the rp if our version was a show its on the introduction so look at them and let me know if there should be more for different categories)  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:04 pm
Hikaru's stomach started to growl. She was getting really hungry and the cocolate and marshmellow covered pickles were still sounding good at the moment. She looked at Kaimei and then looked down. "Kaimei I am so sorry I should not have entised you to take me."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:07 pm
"hey hey hey...watch you mouth i dont want my kids asking me what that means."techno siad using wind to blcok out the conversation from the kids  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:18 pm
Seeing pretty much everyone having vanished from the tree Kaiel sighed slightly. "Had been hoping to get some interesting background noise" he muttered to himself with a sigh. It had seemed from a distance that one of the girl's was not feeling well. "Likely the nurses office" thought aloud turning and looking at the school wondering if he should head there.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:55 pm
Kaimei couldnt even say a word he just had his DeathStare on his face as he looked out the window. He took a deep breath and sighed  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:09 pm
A tear trickled down her cheek. She knew that Kaimei was not happy due to his expersion. She got up out of the bed and began to head for the door. She was hungry and needed food. She dried her tears before anyone could see that she was upset. She began to head for the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:29 pm
Kaimei turned and saw that Hikaru was gone. He took his hand and raised it and he started to dissappear. Kaimei then found himself right behind HIkaru as she walked to the Cafeteria before she could even reach the door Kaimei came up behind her and hugged her  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:17 pm
"Sorry about that honey." Suki said with a nervous chuckle. She held her son and daughter's hands. "Do you still want that cake?" She asked her children so they could get off the topic of babies, pregnancies, and sickness.

"Cake!! Yummy!!" Snow said happily, wanting the cake.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games