Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:57 pm
"What are you talking about? I never went in Sky's room." Nova asked innocently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:22 pm
Vance's eye twitched "we'e here right now you DUNCE!"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:59 pm
Nova glared at Vance. "I was kidding I wanted to see if any of you would fall for it scince everyones' mind was on something else! If you insult me again I'll find some way to make you regret it, I swear I will!" The hybrid growled in sheer annoyance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:53 pm
Vance flinched and smield nervously "s,sorry about that"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:09 pm
Sky started to chuckle as he held his chest "Wow, we're one messed up bunch of people/ghosts" he smiled at Nova  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:45 am
"yeah sky we are"Marcus said now scratching his head and chuckling  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:20 pm
Nova laughed lightly. "We're not the only ones, the whole universe is messed up."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:43 pm
Vance looked at them with a raised brow and slowly began to back out of the room  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:45 pm
"Hey, I think we should go back to dinner, we all kind of left and it seems pretty rude of us to be gone so long." Nova said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:56 pm
" i agree " said Marcus  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:01 pm
vance was already back in the dinning hall and was using his telekinesis to entertain the guests. he began juggling some fruit and slowly he began adding more and more until he was juggling a good 30 pieces, the guest not knowing that he was using telekinesis were even more impresses as he began switching off hands and doing it behind his back "oh this is nothing, i once did an even hundred"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:32 pm
Nova started towards the dining hall. When she got there she stopped short, blinked, rubbed her eyes, and shook her head in a 'good grief' sort of way as she watched Vance entertain his awestruck audience.  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:39 pm
Sky walked fast to his chair and sat down. He smiled and grabbed a glass of blood and drank it  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:19 pm
Vance caught all the items and set them down "allright time fore my final, and most dangerous trick!" he went around the table picking up every knife on the table before returning to the center of the table "allright now i will now juggle a dozen razor sharp knives.............. while hopping on one foot" he began juggling the knifes and hopping on one foot much to the amazement of the crowd. suddenly he lost his footing and tripped throwing the knives in the air and one by one they fell down stabbing him in the chest multiple times. the crowd gasped as he lay presumably dead on the table "gotcha!" he laughed as he jumped up suddenly and took a quick bow  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:30 pm
Nova took a seat herself and got her own drink. she took a sip. "I can't beileve they actually believed that crud." she muttered to herself.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games