Submit

Right Sub-Forum?
  I wans't sure.
View Results

ecopper12

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:50 pm
Santana is a lesbian now?

WOAH.

Never thought I would see her so vulnerable.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:09 pm
Okay this episode was so much better than the last few. Although anytime Will tries to be sexy it's kind of awkward. And d'aww Santana and lol Kurt and Emma are such prudes.

Also when Brittany's not being dumb for comic relief, she's awesome.

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:47 am
Undecidability
Okay this episode was so much better than the last few. Although anytime Will tries to be sexy it's kind of awkward. And d'aww Santana and lol Kurt and Emma are such prudes.

Also when Brittany's not being dumb for comic relief, she's awesome.

Yeah, I love Brittany. She kind of reminds me of Luna Lovegood.

Also, Brittany needs to dump Artie and date Santana RIGHT NOW. mad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:27 am
Blackbird = awesome.

Original songs were OKAYY.

I know it sounds weird but I'm more rooting for Rachel x Finn then Quinn x Finn.

Quinn's a ho and is only worried about materialistic things like PROM QUEEN.  

LeRaven

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:37 pm
Is Rachel finally not a b***h anymore? Because that would be awesome. Except I always liked Quinn and now she's kind of terrible.

Also the original songs were better than I expected.

Also Kurt x Blaine is adorable. Definitely did not expect that. Blackbird was really good, too.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:57 am

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

rip beefheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:19 pm
Glee is such a good show and I'm so not afraid to admitt it! haha.

Rachel will forever be a b***h;
but yeah, last week it came back to TV finally!

Pretty good except Gwenyth Paltrow tried to do Adele? No one can do Adele, haha. Other than that, the story was pretty lame aside from Jayma Mays and Matthew Morrison. Cayooties~  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:40 pm
This Lucy BS may be their biggest flop yet. neutral  

Zedka

Invisible Lunatic

Streetlight Fights

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:05 pm
I dont think the show is intentionally trying to NOT make flops. I mean, it seems to me they purposely make silly story lines because that's just how the show is. I like it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:38 pm
I think I might finally be caught up on Glee (the last episode broadcast here was Original Songs).

So I agree with everyone on Santana, I love her so much now. Why the hell is Brittany with Artie anyway? I honestly find Artie one of the least likeable characters. His entire character is 'oh he's in a wheelchair'. When it's not about his disability, he's making some crappy crude sexual jokes or something. Oh and all the stuff about making sure Brittany keeps her innocence frankly was borderline exploitative. Yeah Brittany's dumb, we get it, but I get the feeling that she wouldn't really mind if people just told her the truth and let her learn something. All this coddling her is ridiculous. It's probably because they don't show him a lot but I find there's just no chemistry between Brittany and Artie.

So yeah. SantanaXBrittany 4EVA  

Vitamin Crack

LeRaven

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:40 pm
I quite liked the last episode :>

Made me think what I would put on my shirt. >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:29 pm
CALLED IT.

Ages ago, I joked with my friends that Karofsky and Santana should become each others beards, get to know each other/become friends because of it, and Karofsky would get redeemed-ish. I am clearly psychic.

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:04 pm
I really liked this episode. <: It's nice that the show seems to finally be out of its slump of crappy episodes from earlier in the season.

And I love Brittany so much when she's not just delivering one-liners. and the Warblers singing to Kurt was absolutely adorable. C: I still kind of dislike Quinn but I'm glad she has a little more depth now. I like Finn and Rachel a whole lot more now that they're not dating each other also.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:15 pm
Wasn't into tonight's episode at all. I'm tired of the the HEY LOOK IT'S DRAMA episodes.
Though Brittany interviewing her cat was awesome and Sam's brother and sister are adorable.

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:53 pm
Goddammit, Santana. Just come out. Everyone likes lesbians! Channel your supreme powers of bitchiness and just do it already!

I kind of hate Artie. Not because of the Brittany/Santana thing, either. He's just pretty unlikable.

Entech

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff