Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:06 pm
|| thanks biggrin Its a girl, she's Sheryl Nome. And I think once almost everyone's in their dorm room biggrin And I got to go real soon o.o ||

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:08 pm
Torma caught up to her and took a minute to catch his breath. "Oh I just wanted to walk with you. I'm new here and still tryin' to figure my way around this place" He saidwith a smirk "The name's Torma...what's yours?"  

Spectrum122

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:09 pm
((*obligatory last post*))
(I guess what we'll do is a timeskip at some point, and anyone not in their room will just be assumed to have gotten there.))

Jordan finished her ice cream and headed for Avis Manor. When she reached the entrance she walked inside. There were few kids still in the corridor. She checked the clock, 7:50. Most kids were probably out or already establishing themselves in their room. She avoided the information desk; she already knew all the rules. She walked over to a couch in the corner and sat down, closing her eyes and listening to the other students.

((eh, she got close enough to her room ;D))  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:18 pm
(Maybe we should do that every day/couple days, like a reset /default kind of.)

Avery toed off her shoes and sat on the rug in front of her computer desk. She dragged over her many bags and got to work.

She stowed her receipts and and folded away her new skirt, socks and the pair of pants she'd bought.
Then she hauled out her books and set them on the shelf of 'those yet to be read'.

Lastly she pulled out her new pens and pencils, shucking the wrappings and putting them in a pencil case. Loose-leaf was placed in binders with a corresponding color coded notebook and divider.

Stacking it all next to her backpack, Avery flicked on her TV and settled in for the night.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:29 pm
Maria blinked, "My name's Maria." She said, she was getting tired and wanted to get to her dorm room. She let out a slight yawn and checked her watch, it read 7:55.

|| Last post for the night x.x ||

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:36 pm
((okay, I lied, I'm back on for a bit. anyways, it'll be the next day in 23 min. or so))

((Or so...))  

Wolfyofthesky

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:51 pm
Torma let out an embarrassed chuckle and said "It's gettin' kinda late, maybe I'll see you around sometime?" He said scratching his head  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:12 am
|| Your dream avi is Hyde? XD I love That 70's Show! The hunting one episode XD "Did I tell you about the time I shot at that Korean? And didn't miss?" is my favorite. "Oh no! I'm eating someone's delicious soul..." ||

Maria giggled, "Of course," She said, "We work together, we're going to see each other tomorrow." She said, then continued to walk towards the girls' dorms. Once she got into Avis Minor she caught something out of the corner of her eyes, "Ah! Jordan! Don't fall asleep down here!" She cried out sleepily, then went over to the couch and pulled on Jordan's arm a little.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:24 am
((xD lol))
Jordan opened her eyes and blinked, "Oh, hey." she said. Standing up she started to the stairs with Maria. Reaching their room, which was the same one Jordan had had last year they both got their things ready for the next day.

The Next Day...>.>  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:59 am
|| NYAHAHAHAHA~! I GET THE FIRST NEXT DAY POST B-- Umm... biggrin Female doggies? Oh, and does this school have uniforms? I'll edit if it doesn't, oh and with the song, her hair is up like Luka's (the girl in the video)... She has a weird taste in music (like me biggrin ) oh, and I didn't know where the showers were so I just guessed there was a small bathroom somewhere in the room, since this seemed like a school with a pretty good budget. and if you want uniforms, I could find some biggrin ||

Maria opened her eyes, then closed them again, getting used to the light. She sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes, looking at the clock next to her. School didn't start for two hours. So she went to her side of the closet and pulled out her uniform, then grabbed her ipod, grabbed her towel, then headed towards the bathroom. She put the ipod on the dock and started the shower. She used her ipod kinda as a time checker, since she liked taking short showers, she would put on an about three minute song and get out once the song was over. So, once the shower was warm, she started the song, but had it low enough so that it wouldn't wake Jordan, and got in the shower.

~~~ Three minutes later....

Once the song was over Maria got out of the shower, tried herself, then got into her clothes. She then brushed her teeth and brushed her hair. Looking in the mirror she tried to figure out how she should wear her hair. She didn't really care so she put it in pigtails and put a bow cli in her hair to keep the hair out of her face.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:24 am
((lol, mah school is frickin' LOADED! Mwahahahahaha! and uniforms, eh, why not, but do we need a pic? meh. find a pretty one and mebbeh I'll put it up somewhere >.>))

Jordan stretched in her bed and rolled out. It was a loft bed with a desk underneath, so she went tumbling towards the ground. Halfway down she caught herself with flight and stood up. Nothing like a little adrenaline rush to get you up in the morning. Jordan noticed Maria was up and in the bathroom. Since she had taken a shower the night before, Jordan decided to get dressed and head to the battle dome to practice her I'ras before breakfast and classes. She knocked on the bathroom door, "Hey, Maria, I'm heading out to the battle dome." She began heading out the door. Not used to having a room mate Jordan didn't think to ask her along. Besides, she enjoyed having time to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:35 am
Maria heard Jordan and called out the door, "Okay, just don't forget to at least brush your teeth before school!" She looked in the mirror and figured she looked good enough for today and turned off her ipod, and headed out the door to explore the campus before school started.

|| I'll start looking for a picture biggrin ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:50 pm
((Just posted a new area as per vampiricbloodgirl1. Or something like that.. I think I'm gonna make an npc for the heck of it. rwar. or not. I'm lazy. So sue (please don't))

Jordan pretended to not hear Maria. She usually just swished water around in her mouth after breakfast, it was too much trouble to come back to her room. She glided down the stairs and out the door and began walking in the direction of the rec hall/ battle dome.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:25 pm
(You know what's funny? I thought about naming Whit Axel..but didn't because Avery started with an 'A'..>.>...how neat is it that there's another character with the name now??? ^.^
Also! Question. How are we going to tell the age difference between students? Will they have different colored uniforms (scarf /belt or something), or student cards or something? And for their keys,....are they swipe key cards or actual Keys...? I know..really random questions...but it's how my brain works >.>...)

Avery tied back her hair, half up, ending in a small braid as she usually did. Her bangs fell loosely to the side as per their usual too. Shrugging she turned and made sure everything looked normal before heading out of the bathroom.

She grabbed her backpack and slung it over one shoulder before heading down the stairs. It was so odd seeing boys so early in the morning.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games