Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Trading Post & Mini Shops
Acotas' Camp: Slots closed! (winners pg 22) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:36 am
mindsend
Remember guys: The prices count for individual items, not singular. If you're going to want a necklace and arm bands, while I'll count duplicate armband on both front arms, the necklace needs to count separately.

The exceptions are peircings, which have a "Scale" of how many you have, which you can get a decent amount of (as long as they arent really really complex ones) and only count as a single item.

ok so for the fire hair clips (see form 1 page back), since we want them to be exactly the same jsut placed in different spots, does that mean they count as 20k for both or 20k each? sorry jsut making sure. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:39 am
-Scar and Custom Item shop-

Purchase Type
: (Scars and accessories)

Owner name: Aniira
Pet Name: Ominos
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): Cert, Uncert
Items/services needed: Scars and a necklace
Description: The scars were obtained from a fight with a Kiri-Kalona. He has a kind of puncture-like scar in his shoulder, a large group(3-5) of scars on his hindquarters, and from an earlier instance of self-inflicted pain a couple scars on his nose bridge. I'd also like him to have a couple of small scars placed randomly on his front legs (from fighting).
For the necklace, it will be a simple golden chain with a dragon pendant on the end. Everything should be gold, like his earrings. Detail is shown in the reference picture, though it doesn't have to be so elaborate. :3
References?: (Dragon Pendant)
Was this gained in an RP? Some of the scars were.
~~~ Link to Rp: When the Sun Goes Down
Teepee: Here
Total:
800g for scars (6 or more + stat discount) + 15k (necklace + stat discount) =
15800g  

Aniira

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:40 am

Purchase Type
: Scars and accessories

Owner name: Etherial Requiem
Pet Name: Requiem's Sin
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): User Image UNCERT
Items/services needed: Scars over his eyes (or only visible eye) a couple randoms on his body. And a blindfold, similar to the Elegant Veil item. Basically, white with light blue shading.
Description: See above
References?: See above
Was this gained in an RP? It will be
~~~ Link to Rp: See above
Total: 12.3k - Going with hightest possible.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:53 am

Purchase Type
: accessories/accessories

Owner name: Ac.Wings
Pet Name: Owl
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): Certed Uncerted
Items/services needed: Glasses & Scarf
Description: Simple half moon glasses she's found. They should just sit on her nose but whatever suits you.

The scarf should hang loosely, (not as tight as in the ref image) low enough so you can still see her markings around her neck. Perhaps make it flowy and tattered at the bottom?
References?: Just look at what the actor in Harry Potter wears for Dumbledore. cool Anything of that sort really.

Really neat scarf I'd like hers to resemble but the text on it can be made into scribbles. It's just supposed to look like writing (think a scroll)
Poem Scarf
Was this gained in an RP? No
~~~ Link to Rp: n/a
Teepee:
Total: 40k?  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:08 am

Purchase Type
: Accessories / Accessories

Owner name: Roman Foi
Pet Name: Pavitra
Picture of Pet: Cert / Uncert
Items/services needed: Feathered choker/necklace.
Description: The image below shows a chain holding silver feathers around the front of the necklace. I'd like a black "hide" rope holding realistic white feathers, with white beads in between them with no overlapping chains, please.
References?: Necklace
Was this gained in an RP? Not yet but will be eventually.
~~~ Link to Rp: ---
Teepee: Teepee
Total: 20k

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:09 am

Purchase Type
: Accessories/accessories

Owner name: XBlind-DarknessX
Pet Name: Roman
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well):
Cert
Uncert
Items/services needed: Medium Accesories
Description:
So, I got to thinking about mr. Roman here and had an idea, why not give him a Roman theme? After all he is to be adopted by the Greek/Roman god of the underworld and his name is Roman. I will provide a general idea of what I desire but I think the colorist could do a much better job actually coming up with the concept than I.

Firstly I would like for Roman to have some Roman jewelry on his 'wrists.' (Hehe, silly, horses don't have wrists!) Anyway, I have attached a picture below of what I would like. Having them on both front legs would be epic since they are a matching set. The gold coloring is fine with me too.

Secondly I would like Roman to have some sort of necklace which Haides provides for him in a later rp to kind of welcome him into the family. Necklace may be the wrong word actually, I was thinking about kind of a swathe of white fabric appearing like a toga going around his neck. Kind of think of the one shoulder idea like a toga has. It would be pinned up with the Narcissus flower and kind of swoop down and gather on his right shoulder. I will pay top price for both items so don't hold back because of that.

Lastly I would like to incorporate the coins used to pay the ferryman in his accessories somehow. Maybe on like twine hangning from the narcissus flower? I figure the god of the underworld would at least bestow upon his son two coins to pay the boatman. Like I said, just think Roman!
References?:
Obol for the Boatman
Bloodstone
Narcissus flower
Neck Accesory (Like this but not as wide or big)
Cuffs on his legs
Was this gained in an RP? Not yet but it will be.
Teepee: {X}
Total: 40k  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:11 am

Purchase Type
: Accessories

Owner name: Leez0rz
Pet Name: Naniahiahi
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): Certed / Uncerted
Items/services needed: Bracelets on front hooves and back hooves.
Description: Front hooves Wrist Lei: example. It can be made with orchids, or any other pretty flower that would match Naniahiahi.
Back Hooves: Bracelet, but without the flowers. There can be some of these leaves on the front hoof bracelets.
References?: (See above.)
Was this gained in an RP?
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee: Link
Total: 80k?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:14 am

Purchase Type

Owner name: ATh e a r t
Pet Name: Tarala
Picture of Pet: Cert Cert w/ Familiar Uncert
Items/services needed: Fluffy Scarf
Description:
- matching her mate (dark grey + white)
- 3 Dangling skulls on the ends ( 1 = X eye, 1 = with bandaid, 1 = winking ) ( these represent her mate + 2 kids ) ( it could also only be 2 skulls [the kids] if you think the third is too much XD )
References?: General Looks Family!
Was this gained in an RP? N/A
~~~ Link to Rp: N/A
Teepee: Here <3
Total: 15k  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:22 am

Purchase Type

Owner name: Leopleuradon
Pet Name: Minuet Amachi
Picture of Pet: Uncert || Cert
Items/services needed: Head Scarf! (Like Daddy! > 3<) And a few extra bells along her beads that drape across her back. ( Extra jingles! )
Description: Matching her other scarfs, expect probably thicker!
References?: No refs. This is all up to you! ♥
Was this gained in an RP? Nope, although you might say it was gained through inheritance? X3 Since her parents have scarfs and bells and stuff! ( 8D ) Of Minuet trying to be more like her awesome father. WOOT! Daddy's lil' girl!
Link to Rp: N/A
Teepee: Teepee
Total: 32k! ♥  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:30 am
[ Mialee ]
mindsend
Remember guys: The prices count for individual items, not singular. If you're going to want a necklace and arm bands, while I'll count duplicate armband on both front arms, the necklace needs to count separately.

The exceptions are peircings, which have a "Scale" of how many you have, which you can get a decent amount of (as long as they arent really really complex ones) and only count as a single item.

ok so for the fire hair clips (see form 1 page back), since we want them to be exactly the same jsut placed in different spots, does that mean they count as 20k for both or 20k each? sorry jsut making sure. ^^;;

That counts to one then.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:31 am

Purchase Type
: accessories/accessories

Owner name: JadedTiger22
Pet Name: Alto
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): (click him)
User Image
Items/services needed: Custom Medium Accessories
Description: Thick white silk collar, with a rose in the center (same color as brightest coral on his back), worn low on the neck. I'd also like something similar on his forward (closest to us) hind leg.
References?: n/a
Was this gained in an RP? n/a
~~~ Link to Rp: n/a
Teepee: xXx
Total: 2(20) = 40K  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:33 am

Purchase Type

Owner name: icy serenade
Pet Name: Aldora
Picture of Pet:
User Image
UC
Items/services needed: 2 Capture Feather Tokens
Description: I need two feathers, a red and white, from Naxos added onto Aldora as tokens of her capturing him.
The red one will be the bigger of the two and the white the smaller.
If the red could be behind the white so it didn't get lost in her feathers that would be wonderful~
I leave it up to you as to how/where they will be put on because right now she just has them tucked away till she figures out where to display them.
References?: Naxos Cert
Naxos UC
Was this gained in an RP? Yes
~~~ Link to Rp: Capture RP
Teepee: My Teepee
Total: 12k  

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:43 am
Proxy a slot for Pgm (PhoenixGuardianMikazuki)

If not then ingore (not sureeee if i can O.o...)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:44 am

Purchase Type
: accessories

Owner name: Laroawan
Pet Name: Ziya
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): Cert, Uncert
Items/services needed: Medium Accesories
Description: Fake troll tusks, preferably held with a bit in her mouth or strapped on with a harness.
Feather necklace with 3-4 large feathers hanging down. The feathers should all be different colors/shades as if they each came from a different wind Soquili. The chain can be metal links or a leather strap. Chain should hang down long, in a V shape.
References?: Tusks, Feather necklace 1, Feather Necklace 2, Harness for attaching tusks if needed
Was this gained in an RP? Not yet but her plots have been leading to this for a long time. Lifelong friendship with the troll family and a quest to find wind soquili to teach her familiar crow how to fly.
~~~ Link to Rp: Troll RP 1, Troll RP2. Search for Winged Soquili to help train her bird to fly
Teepee: X
Total: 15k+15k = 30k  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:51 am

Purchase Type

Owner name: Kailey Koreco
Pet Name: Jaci
Picture of Pet: Cert Uncert
Items/services needed: A small piece of armor leading into a small cape on his shoulder closest to us - two accessories in total
Description: A simple silver pauldron over his shoulder closest to us, leading into a dark maroon side cape with a rose emblum on it - black, blue, or white all work for possibilities. The exact designs are CC <3
References?: Pauldron, Side cape, but really it's all CC |D
Was this gained in an RP? To be gained, workin' on possible plots for it x3
~~~ Link to Rp: N/A
Total: 24k  
Trading Post & Mini Shops

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items