Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
Gaia Demonstration }rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or .. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATION
  OH YEAH
View Results

Drakonnela

Dangerous Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:42 am
WE WANT GAIA TO IMPROVE AND TO BE BETTER AS THEY SAY!!!!!!!!!! GAIA WE LOVE YOU, BUT YOU HAVE TO LOVE US TOO!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:59 am
ill does it D:{  

MRHAMS

Sinister IV

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:06 am
well i got to say ive been a gaia vet since 05 and i am a gaia addict i love it and i always will and hopefully when im old enough im gonna apply for mod biggrin I<3 GAIA FOREVER  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:24 am

it takeees literallly a lonng time to get like alot alot of gold D:
like some gaians cant go online 24/7 to try to get 2mil,ya'kno.
so like gaia should make it realllllllly easy to get alot of gold,
like i know there are alot of waays to get gold , bhaa you know.. sometimes , we dont get that much gold ya'kno, shakin a tree isnt really enough for me ..
and like alot of items (really awesome superduper items eg. celestial wrap) , alot of gaians cant afford because its soooo expensive!
i say gaia should really lower the prices, like realllllllllllly lower them , so that gaia is affordable by anyone and everyone and so that everyone is like happy with their supercool avi ;D

thats what i have to say :3

gnarlies

Browser

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Little kona13

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:28 am
I know its so hard to get gold at times  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:31 am

bhaa,
anywhos,
gaia is an amaaaaazing place for people to be who they reallly are,
and not care what other people thinkk.
its a beautiful place where you can wear whatever you wannt ,
hold green bunnies, and robots, and have wings and show your emotions in mood bubbles,
gaia is the bheeeest thing on internet i`d have to saay heart heart heart heart heart

thank the loooord for the persons that created gaia <3
i looooove gaiaonline heart blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh

gnarlies

Browser

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Lilgemcy

Vicious Warlord

10,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:37 am
Here is my video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl5VsZAXe3s
It may not be much, as much as I love gaia,
Although I believe gaia could do better for it's users.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:43 am
i felt like i was left out of everything on gaia because i had no money and nobody liked a monyless gaian but then i joined The Empire of Gaia Guild and i emediatly felt the warmth of the people in the guild i have gotton so much help in this guild i wnet from this much gold [11] to this much [440,516] in just a couple months so i thank this guild and gaia for being hrer for me and all the others who have become part of this giant family  

XxAgito N AkitoxX

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackStar159

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:53 am
Gaia is really cool because it is a unique place to hang out and a lot of my friends are here. I really like th avatar customization (other places don't have it, that i know of) but I (like most people) hate how without Gaia Cash, it is extremely hard to get items like the Ancient Katana that are worth around 1.5 mil gold and even if you get that much, you have to start the long and arduous process of saving up again to get any other useful/cool item. And the contests that can get you a lot of gold are really hard to get because everyone else is also in it. If you really think about it, it's not worth the REAL $ to get Gaia cash to get virtual things. I'm sorry if I repeated things, but that just symbolizes that a lot of people think the same way. Oh, and I don't have any video recording equipment b/c I don't have a need for it and I'm not going to go and buy a $300 video recorder just for this, sorry. I got all the items I have now because of Gaia cash and panda and penguin booty grab. I also like Gaia because of the many topics that float around.
=^.^=  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:12 pm
cool Gaia needs to have more sponsor worlds and games. cool
Ex:game like boxing, worm, or astroid.
Ex: worlds like atlantis, or a space station.

My ideas may be a little off but they're something.  

Night Lord Divine

Wealthy Sex Symbol

twilight movie_edward

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:17 pm
hi@@@@@@@@@@@@  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:18 pm
Honestly... I love Gaiaonline.. so much that it kills me.. I mean right now, with all the new friends and players I was able to meet so far,It gives me great joy just thinking about. I know I haven't been on in a while, but gaians that i have chatted with, made me feel that I have never left cause they gave me all the fun time knowing them a little better.So, I think gaiaonline deserves 100% of my feedback. Thanks Gaiaonline!  

Consulting Smart Arse

High-functioning Sleuth

10,825 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

raulrules55

1,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:25 pm
I Think that Gaia is awsome we all do that plat it a lot and the creaters sould probably change some things and add somethings. Like they should have more that one Fighting and getting gold games instead of just zOMG!. They sould also make more items and take the items that are old and uselesss out of Gaia.They should also be able to make more of the rare items a little less gold because it is hard to get gold and save it when there are other thing that you want. Sorry that i had no video or a song i did not have the time to make a video or song because i am trying to get and save all the gold i have.
smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:35 pm
i can't really say anything since i've only been on gaia a couple of months. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  

User 23426967

O.G. Sex Symbol

RubySoho77

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:42 pm
Since I started playing on Gaia more regularly again, Ive noticed the only way to get gold (without paying ACTUAL money) is to obsessively play Booty Grab . . . Oh lord. This game is ridiculous, and trying to make an actual tank for yourself to make money is another joke. I spent over 200k filling my own tank up with decent money dropping fish, and I made under 1k in returns.

Also, I was quite upset with the recent Easter event. I was on Gaia obsessively, and there was no way I was able to get all the prizes they made available.

On the other hand, zOMG is a pretty fun game, but after capping at lvl 10, you come to another dead end on Gaia.

Honestly, we all know Gaia is trying to improve its game play, and Booty Grab and zOMG are better than nothing, but this place is just a huge blogging and bitching forum . . . and there is only so much you can b***h about, or talk about before you really get sicks of fighting with people all around the world, and we all know how pathetic it is when you get in a fight with someone online . . .  
[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff