Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Wings High

Back to Guilds

White wings high is a school for many creatures,humans,and others.all are welcome here! 

Tags: Role playing, Creatures, fun/humor, romance, high school 

Reply Classes
Magic Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sleeqs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:10 pm
'Uuuuh...Think...THINK!' "I like the way tennis balls are,haha.Yea that's it.Can't get enough a them tennis balls! Haha,yea..." she said,scratching the back of her head sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:16 pm
*glancs up*  

stormfalls

Beloved Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Wardun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:17 pm
He lowered his head not allowing himself to look at the devil ball acting as cusual as he could manage. He kept his head down all the while speaking, "And tennis balls they're..all the rage in France." he added nervously grinning stupidly  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:18 pm
Yuki places her hands on her hips " liar" she says bluntly " I can tell. I can feel you panicing"  

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

sleeqs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:19 pm
Raina froze,staring at Yuki dumbly."No I-I'm serious! What can I do to prove it?" she asked,sighing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:05 pm
Yuki quickly takes the ball and throws it across the roomo  

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

sleeqs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:08 pm
"MUKO! MUKO! DID YOU SEE THAT THING OVER THERE?!" she screamed,pointing to the window to try and distract him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:29 pm
Muko twitched its not like he'd seen the ball fly across the room, with it's yellow devil like tail...Of course not.
He instead tried to focus on the 'thing' on the window he darted quickly over to the window his head still switching back and forth at the ball.
He gulped nervously laughing pointing a thumb to the window "Th-that's. . . some mailman" he said smiling dumbly without a word he shoved his hat over his eyes rocking back and forth on the ball of his heel  

Wardun

sleeqs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:02 pm
Raina sighed and walked over to Muko,"Erm....Are you okay?" she asked,smiling slighlty.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:33 pm
Yuki crosses her arms across her chest. " a mailman??? You got excited over a mailman??"  

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

sleeqs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:38 pm
Raina smiled,"Y-yea. He's got this new game that I really want!" she said,laughing nervously."Seriously! I've been waiting forever!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:48 pm
Yuki summoned vines around Raina, smiling rebelliously. " a game huh?" she sat on a desk and brought her knees to her chest and her arms around her legs. " Raina. I know your lying and I don't want to summon a herb that will leave you sputtering out secrets because the side affects are ridiculous. They varie from swollen hands to acne breakouts " she smiled sweetly thinking to herself 'too bad rukos not here to stop me'  

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

sleeqs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:08 pm
Raina sighed,frowning."Okay.You really wanna know?" she paused,to look at Yuki seriously."I am part dog..." she said."Don't laugh okay.Don't tell other people either..." she mumbled looking down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:30 pm
Yuki looked at her" no. You told me that-" ruko rushed into class " yuki. Why didn't you wake me up" she noticed Raina " sup" then looked back at yuki, paused then looked back at raina " what are you doing??" she said bluntly  

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

Wardun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:04 am
[[ Pfft really need to stop falling asleep on my compooper OH YEA I almost forgot to ask who my avatar looks like D8 Does it start with a C? ]]

Muko tilted up his hat an eye poking through a mass of hair and cloth both apauled and moved by what he had seen and heard. Everything about this was wrong. He felt a gnawing pang of guilt eating him from the inside out. Slowly without turning his head he brought his eyes to Yuki and her sister to Raina, over and over again he thought 'why?'
He shook his head at the group opening his mouth nothing came out. He tried again taking a few more steps toward them out of all he said the only few words that were said over and over again in a hushed tone,"Don't" and "Sorry"

Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff