Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
SunnySide Orphange (Accepting anyone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you sign up...cause you love me oh so dearly xD
  Surly sure ^^
  no cause i hate you
View Results

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:51 am
User Image

Becky shrugged, "I don't care." She leaned up against one of the walls, pulling the blanket ever closer, as if it could protect her from having to interact with anyone.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image Serene looked over at Becky, waved at her just slightly. She was always the loner---a little like the teal-haired teen, just only calmer and not that violent. She refocused her attention to Jerome after giving the small greeting to the other girl. Her mouth curled into a smile, but it was playful as well for tiny. She never smiled properly. "Oh really? Then I'd like to place an order for scrambled eggs and two slices of toast. Along with some orange juice--think you can do that?" Serene joked about her last sentence, but was very serious about her choice of breakfast. She began walking downstairs, walking past Becky and next to Jerome---but a little far from him since she didn't want any stench of breakfast on her uniform.
(Tired, so suckish post again.. ^^; sorry.)

Yun-Yun Desu

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:28 am
User Image
"Coming right up," Jerome announced with a grin. "I'll just make extra for everyone else if they manage to get themselves out here." With that, he "marched" himself off to the kitchen and got out some plates before he went for the fridge, opening it and pulling out the carton of 5 dozen eggs (how would they ever live without Costco?) and one of the loaves of sliced bread. It wasn't going to be a long morning for him. Where would he be if his parents didn't teach him to cook? Probably not up at the stove cracking two eggs with one hand and dropping in four more after the first two after popping some bread into the damn toaster. Ah, the joys of experience. Being able to break yolks with the edge of a spatula and scrape the whites around the surface of the skillet until the eggs were all fluffy and scrambled. AND seasoned with salt and some pepper. Hell yeah, it was awesome.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image "Yeah, you go ahead and do that," Serene grinned the lopsided smile, showing only her boyish characteristics as well as admitting she's a tomboy. She crossed her arms as she followed him into the kitchen. Jerome didn't need help from her---she could cook as well but after being disowned and abandoned, anything she learned from that damn house no longer applied to her. She just hoped that she could forget all the skills she learnt. Which would probably be years since the extent of her knowledge was quite..far.
Serene caught herself in a delicious daydream about breakfast as her nose was filled with the aroma of perfectly made eggs seasoned with ground, black pepper and a pinch of salt.
It made her mouth watery and her stomach grumbled. She hated to wait for meals since it made her so ticked off. It wasn't much of a help, knowing that she was usually found in the kitchen first in the morning either to pester Jerome or fix something up for herself.

"Lookin' good as usual, man." she said, since she knew he would know that would be a compliment for his cooking skills.

Yun-Yun Desu

RainboWTF

1,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:19 pm
Name: Elizabeth Stewart
role: Orphan
bio: Elizabeth had a good life until her parents began to fight. They soon separated and Elizabeth found herself being abused by her father. He would come home smelling like alcohol and cigarette smoke. If she didn't do the dishes or fix him dinner he would hurt her. Child services caught wind of it when one of Elizabeth's friends called when she came to school with a few bruises down her arm. She was taken from her Dad and placed here when her mother didn't want her back.
Hates: Annoying people, ugly guys, emo guys
Anime Image: User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Am I who you think about in bed?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding=>> off your dress?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Then think of what you did
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄And how I hope to God he was worth it.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄When the lights are dim and your heart is «racing» as your fingers touch his skin.
User ImagexxxUser Image

εʟιzαδєтн ★★ §τэωąяτ

Elizabeth stood, her long silver hair in two braids down her back.
She sighed, scuffing the pavement with her red shoes. She finally
sighed, pulling her black, long sleeved shirt over her hips as she
began to walk. She lugged her rolling backpack behind her, another, smaller bag hung over her left shoulder. She didn't care to knock
and instead just opened the door. She barely heard the soft ringing
of a bell that hung over the door. She scratched her head, pulling
softly at one of the braids.

She leaned her bag against the wall and sat down on a chair that
was positioned in the office-type room. She twiddled her thumbs,
staring up at the ceiling. She had heard that the owner was about
the same age as herself, but she'd just have to wait until the girl
came to see her, now wouldn't she?

RainboWTF

1,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Princess Sarcelle

Dapper Cultist

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:03 pm
Name: Nadine Vestienne
role: Bestfriend
bio: She grew up in a wealthy family.She decided to use her natural charm and kind nature to help people.She volunteered to work at the SunnySide Orphanage,doing whatever she can to help.She may not be very helpful due to her ditzy ways,but she is always ready to befriend anyone.
Hates: Mean behavior,not being able to help.
Anime Image:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image

Nadine walked to the SunnySide orphanage from her private highschool. She'd rather be here helping people than go shopping. When she walked into the building she looked and saw a girl with silver hair waiting in the lobby. "Oh,Hello there!" She said smiling at her cheerfully. "Do you need something?" She asked tilting her head to one side. She never really was one to think much.A normal person would have seen the backpack and thought oh a new orphan! But sadly she was to empty-headed.

Where:Orphanage:lobby

With Who:Silver Haired girl

Doing What:Talking

Princess Sarcelle

Dapper Cultist

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

RainboWTF

1,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding=>> off your dress?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄When the lights are dim and your heart is «racing» as your fingers touch his skin.
User ImagexxxUser Image

εʟιzαδєтн ★★ §τэωąяτ

Elizabeth looked up at the blond girl who entered, acting as happy as could be. When she asked her question her eyes narrowed and she replied sarcastically,"Well, seeing as though I've been horribly abused by my father and rejected by my mother, I guess I would need something, wouldn't I? Like a home?" She crossed her arms and stared at a wall.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image

Nadine gasped covering her mouth. "Oh!That's just terrible!.I'll go get you a form to fill out ok?" She said hurrying of to one of the desks where she found a pile of white paper. They all had a fill in the blank type of format. She brought back the paper to the silver haired girl. "Here you are." She said handing it to her with a pen,smiling at her.

Where:Orphanage:lobby

With Who:Silver Haired girl

Doing What:Talking

Princess Sarcelle

Dapper Cultist

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

RainboWTF

1,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image
User ImagexxxUser Image

εʟιzαδєтн ★★ §τэωąяτ

She sighed. Elizabeth had intended for the sentence to be hurtful, but, sadly, the girl must have something wrong with her to not have noticed the venom in Elizabeth's voice. She took the form and the pen; filling it out in small, cursive letters. She stood, grabbing her bag and handing the form to the ditsy girl,"I'll need a room now."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image

"Right this way then." She said smiling and taking the paper from her. She led her to one of the rooms that were open. "Here we are then. Make yourself right at home ok?" She said unlocking the door and handing her the key.

Where:Orphanage:rooms

With Who:Elizabeth

Doing What:Showing her,her room.

Princess Sarcelle

Dapper Cultist

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:19 pm
(( Whoa, there's actually PEOPLE here. ^O_O^ ))

User Image
Jerome smirked back at Serene with a light chuckle as he finished up with cooking the eggs. Picking up a large serving plate, he shoved a good portion out of the pan and onto the plate on one side, scooping the rest onto a smaller one for the girl. And before leaving the stove area, he got the toast out of the toaster and piling them onto the serving plate, leaving two on Serene's plate before picking them up and walking to the kitchen table. Once he set Serene's plate in front of her, he turned to the doorway to the living room and proceeded to yell out "Yo, get some breakfast, kids!!" as he put the bigger plate in the middle of the table. And of course, heading back to the fridge, he opened it and pulled out the container of orange juice and the gallon of milk, kicking the door closed with his heel before bringing it all back to the table and sitting down at the side adjacent to Serene, as usual.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:51 pm
((Sorry for not posting for awhile.. It's going to be a little later or even possibly tomorrow until I can post again. ^^;; Sorry again!))  

Yun-Yun Desu

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image Serene noticed her plate of breakfast and her boyish grin returned. "Thanks, Jerome," she said, taking the plate for herself.

((Short, i can't come up with anything at the moment.))

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff