Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lay Me Down to Sleep [[OPEN AND ACCEPTING ]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:17 pm
Yuki smiled warmly, tilting her head.

"My name is Yuki! This is my best friend Riley," She gestured to the blond girl.

She noticed that the new girl was blinking nervously at Skye, whose bright blue eyes fixed on the girl with intensity.

"Don't worry, he isn't as scary as he may look! Just ask his fan club."

Skye shot her a look at that, shoving his pale hands into his pockets. Yuki smiled brightly at the girl, offering a hand.

"We go to the school you are looking for. So, just stick with us!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:23 pm
Riley grabbed Yuki and Suki's hands and began pulling them toward the school, not bothering to check about Skye. He would follow Yuki like a puppy following bacon on a string. "Can we go? I want to get there early enough to flip off Mrs. Johnson while she stares down condescendingly from her window!" she said, refering to the principal.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:36 pm
What is this feeling? Suki thought as the short girl, a.k.a. Riley, grabbed her hand and pulled her to the school entrance. She couldn't tell if it was the feeling of being wanted or just a bad case of indigestion.

Once to the school, Suki stopped dead, gawking at the size of the school.

She turned to run away when she bumped into the boy and falls down. When she looked up she saw him glaring at her.

"I-I am so s-sorry!" Suki looked down at her clothes and saw mud splattered all over them.

Great! Just what I needed on my first day of school! Just perfect.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:41 pm
Skye sighed heavily when Yuki shot him a look and he offered a hand to the girl. She blinked at it cautiously, so he finally just grabbed her arm and pulled her up.

"Just don't be such a clutz."

His blue eyes were serious but he didn't look too annoyed.

Shadowolff

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:45 pm
"Don't be sorry! I normally have to try if I want tyo hit him. You did it on accident. Lucky." Riley said, hitting Skye to prove her point. For some reason she felt the strong urge to protect this shy, easily frightened girl. How odd. It was almost as strong as the urge to protect Yuki, and she had just met this girl. Oh well, these gut instincts were usually right.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:48 pm
Jacob sighed, leaning against the couch. He was way too tired to get up, and also too exhausted to let alone go to school. So, he closed his eyes.

Yeah, he was going to catch up on some sleep today, and when everyone got back, they would go back to the DreamWorld.  

dracko_10k

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:18 pm
It was a beautiful day, to say the least. Despite this, Yuki felt completely exhausted. She stumbled through her classes, which she surprising shared 98% of with Suki. She was assigned as the girl's personal guide and helper for the first few days. When she gave Suki the tour, though, she practically mumbled everything.

By the time she made it to PE, which was her last class of the day, she felt as if she was about to collapse. It was the only class she had with Skye, and she felt really mad at herself for feeling so pooped.

"You look like crap." He mused.

Yuki murmured a short reply, plopping onto a bench. Her head drooped forward, and her high ponytail spilled over her shoulder. She wasn't surprised to see two leather boots pause in front of her. Yuki found it amusing that Skye had somehow skipped around the dress-code for PE, pulling off his usual dark leather clothing without a single word from the teachers. It probably had to do with the fact that he was so darn intimidating.

"I feel like it, too."

Skye shook his head, "Do you need to go to the nurse?"

Yuki could feel herself getting light-headed. Everything was starting to spin, and her muscles throbbed in a silent agreement. The last thing she remembered was falling forward and the coach yelling her name.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:19 pm
After about 4 ohers of sleep, he relized the book was by his bed. So many things had happened to him and the others... What was it about that guy? The one who called himself Shadow? He reached for the book and started reading.
"Oh s**t!" , he shouted. Ther in the book, was a chapter labled Shadow. But as he read, it statred to fade, or tern black. "I've got to tell Yuuki and Riley."
He got up and got some clothes on and started running twords the door. He stopped. If he did tell them, they would never go back. He stepped away from the door. But if i dont tell them, who knows what can happen.  

dracko_10k

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:29 pm
Skye yelled a curse word, catching the girl before she hit the ground. The coach was yelling something to him about the nurse's office, but he ignored her. Instead he picked her up and cradled her as he ran for the doors that led out of the Gym. He was Yuki's protector, and he was willing to prove it.

Students gasped and jumped out of the way as he ran. His sea-blue eyes were set ahead, and his feet moved in a blur as he ran. The nurse let out a yelp as he burst through the door and set Yuki down on the bed in the back.

"Something is wrong with her. She fainted in PE."

His tone was clipped, and the nurse swallowed from nerves as he hovered behind her.

"I'll try to see what is wrong with her, Mr. Summers. Sit right there and wait while-"

"No I wont wait. I'll just stand right here."

The nurse blinked a few times before shrugging, turning to Yuki. Skye pulled out his cell, sending a txt to Riley.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:46 am
Suddenly, in the middle of Geometry, Riley's phone burst out with P!nk's 'U+UR Hand'. She pulled it out leisurely, ignoring the reprimands and threats of detention from her teacher. She glossed over the text from Skye, and stood up immediately. "MRS. SUMMERS!" the fat, balding teacher yelled as she breezed out the door. She wondered briefly how she was still not suspended. She reached the door to the nurse's office and saw Skye standing outside. "Is she alright?" she demanded, shoving through the door.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:47 pm
Suki felt a sudden pain her gut as she was doing her school work. She laid her head down on her desk, thinking the pain would go away, when suddenly the pain got worse and she cried out with anguish.

"Miss Mitsune? Are you alright?" The teacher asked as he stopped at his desk.

"I don't know! It just hurts!" Suki replies.

"Do you want to go the nurses office?"

"What do you think? I'm just sitting here in pain. Of course I want to go the damn nurse!" Suki jumped from her seat and burst out of the door colliding with another student as she did so.

What is wrong with me? Why do I feel so much pain?

Suki cringed as she held onto the lockers for leverage. Another pulse of pain ran through her body and she falls to the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:16 pm
Darkness, such a deep and enveloping darkness swallowed her. It was almost comforting, if it wasn't for the fact that she couldn't feel anything. Yuki could hear quite clearly, but sight and hearing were denied to her for some unfathomable reason.

'Yuki...'

She mentally scowled at the voice, which was quite surprising. It was a rare thing when she wasn't being nice to someone, but for some reason, this voice triggered a deep pain in her. Not a physical pain, but an emotional anquish that she had abandoned after she stopped being a Yankee. It brought back horrible memories of blood in the middle of the night, and Yuki cried out.

"Mr. Summers, she is yelling for you!"

Yuki was surprised at this, for she hadn't realized she had been. All she had been doing was yelling for someone, anyone, and the first people that came to her mind were Riley and Skye. It was only natural, she supposed, considering that she had grown up with them.

"What is wrong?" A familiar female voice demanded.

Avelyst

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:33 pm
Skye jerked the door open, slipping inside. His blue eyes fixed on Yuki while she yelled, her small face was pinched in pain.

Riley was still huffing and demanding answers, but unfortunately he didnt even know what was going on. He gently brushed Yuki's hair away from her forehead.

"I'll take her home. She is probably on some medication."

The nurse nodded, "I'll call the office and notify them then."

Skye curled his arms under Yuki, lifting her up in his arms bridal-style. Riley followed him obediantly, mostly for her best friend. As they walked down the hallway, his eyes widened upon seeing the new girl named Suki. She looked like she was in a lot of pain.

"Dammit." He mumbled, gently throwing Yuki's petite figure over his best shoulder.

He strolled up to Suki, lifting her up with his other arm. It didnt take much effort to throw her over the other shoulder too.

"We are going to get some answers from that damn idiot, Jacob."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:43 pm
The last thing Suki remembered before going unconscious was seeing two figures walking toward her and being thrown over someone's shoulder like a bag of potatoes.

Darkness swooned over Suki's body as she swayed back and forth over the figures shoulder.

What is happening? What did I do to deserve this?

Evil_Maiden420

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces