Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
A Dark New World (Now Open/ Still Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you new to this story?
  Yup, and I'm happy to be here!
  Yes, but I don't care.
  No, I joined during the second RP
  No, I've been here from the beginning
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:45 pm
"Yeah, I'm fine." Therese clicked the shotgun back into place after she finished reloading. Then she aimed up quickly at the stubborn ghoul that was still coming towards her. She blinked at the loud noise the shot made, and turned away from the bloody sight to the newcomer. Around him she spotted two others. All three looked wary instead of relieved. She guessed it came with the zombie apocalypse, so she lowered her weapon. "Well, besides the obvious, I don't really have a means of transportation. Anymore..." She nodded her head towards the blazing fire. "Where're you headed to?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:13 pm
"We're going after the guy broadcasting from the station in Rome. He says he'll have a place to stay," Wally answered, lowering his weapon, too. He scanned around and saw a screaming ghoul lunge for the girl. "Watch out!" he screamed, too panicked to react beyond a warning. The creature's head erupted with a sickening sound as Rei shot through it. What might soon develop into terror began to bubble within Wally, as the ghoul's cries were echoed a hundred times over, and its friends and family began to advance upon the sound of their fallen ally's last scream and the gunshot. Rei alerted the horde.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:41 pm
"Ay, looks like neither of us are going anywhere soon, now." Bringing her shotgun back up to bear, Therese glanced around to take stock of what was happening. They weren't quite surrounded yet but with the look on the zombies' faces, which never is pretty, they soon would be. "I don't know you at all," She said to Wally with a grin. "But they've always said that friends are made in stressful situations. If you don't mind, if we live from this, I'd like to catch a ride to Rome with you guys. I'd rather not walk the whole way there."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:19 am
"Okay then I will see how good they are at this radio guy's place." Markus said to Church then went outside and took command of a Tank, Charger, Hunter, and Smoker then headed toward Sven's location.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:28 pm
"Well, the more the merrier! Welcome aboard!" Wally beamed, feeling an odd sensation of deja vu. The hordes advanced slowly at first, until a final barrier of distance was penetrated. Then, all at once, the ghouls sprinted towards the small band of militants.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:21 pm
((for all the people that play this rp do not go to the state of Pennsylvania and if you want to know why check this out

http://www.thebest404pageever.com/swf/ebs2.swf  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:33 pm
((Wouldn't it be scary if that was true?))

"That looks more like a truck than a train," Therese replied, glancing at the truck again, this time curiously. "But thanks anyway."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:58 pm
"Keep sharp. I'm going to pretend like I know what I'm talking about, and say that sticking together is our best chance for survival," Wally shouted over the din of roars, growls, and rotten feet slapping asphalt. "I'm all out of ideas, here!" He turned so that his back was against Rei's, and he motioned for the girl to join the tiny circle of protection. "Didn't catch your name!" he called over his shoulder as he fired his first burst.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:55 pm
"Hm?" Therese had pulled out her Desert Eagle, deciding to try to conserve her shotgun ammo until the undead came closer. Which most likely wouldn't be long. "Oh, it's Therese. Nice to meet you all!...What're your names?" She chuckled.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:07 am
Rei eyed the approaching hoard, dual pistols in hand. Her fingers twitched nervously on the trigger. "My name's Rei," she responded, giving the newcomer a small smile before returning her attention to the undead before her. Wally's first shot rang out and as if in response, Rei began her attack, taking out several of the closer zombies.  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:40 pm
As the zombies began to fall in droves, Wally became aware of a shaking of the ground. He eyed a small pebble as the zombies began to slow down in their attack. It jumped up and down repeatedly, as the footfalls of something shook the very earth. The next thing Wally experienced was the sound of a hellish roar. He whirled to lay eyes on the source of the noise. A massive Infected was tearing its way down the street, mowing undead down like daisies, and flinging cars out of its path. Wally thought he heard someone describe such a horrible creature, once. They were called tanks. It was getting closer. Wally glanced around in panic, beginning to hyperventilate.
"Run or shoot?" he gasped. "RUN OR SHOOT!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:40 pm
((hehe BOTH!))  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:15 am
((grrr is this rp already dead?!?!))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:50 am
((No, it's your turn, dude. XD We were waiting on you.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:43 pm
((Yeah, me and Silas've been posting a good bit, though I feel like I'm slacking too. ^^" ))  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff