Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Raggedy Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:03 am
Christian's reflex caught Marcus stumbling back, and so he extended his arms and stopped him from falling. "Hey, whats going on man?" He questioned as he saw a boy, and another Digimon walking.
(What Digimon is Doroku?)

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:38 am
Chris nodded to Destin and followed him to the elevators. However, as they arrived at them they nearly crashed into two people. Skylar watched in shocked as he saw Marcus only something seemed off, but he wasn't sure what. Chris on the other hand was surprised to see him. "M...Marcus?" He said his voice dripping with a mix of shock and joy. "I can't believe its you" He said as he hugged him glad to see his old friend. However, as he hugged him Chris's digivice Marcus held lightly glowed showing it was reactivated.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:50 am
He had stepped back completely and the elevator doors closed once more. 's**t...' he thought as he regained his footing. The boy he saw, there was no doubt in his mind that it was Chris. "Nothing... nothing is wrong." He did not need this yet, the transformation was not yet complete. Instinctively, he tried to escape by pressing the button for the second floor, but he was not quick enough.

The doors opened again and he was tackled by the boy that he had tried to get away from. 'Can't let him... see' he said. He pulled the boy close and clinched his eyes shut. Using his soul, he altered the color of his eyes, turning them back to green for moment.
(edited)

User ImageMarcus
User ImageDestino User ImageDoroku User ImageSeigfreid

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:07 am
Chris was so glad to see Marcus he didn't pay attention to anything being different about Marcus. He let go after a moment and looked at him, by now his eyes were green again. "I wasn't sure if I'd see you again" He said. He then turned to the other guy who was with Marcus "Hi, I'm Chris, I'm a friend of Marcus's" He said introducing himself. He then turned to Marcus "I found Destin and knew you'd be around" He said. "I was disoriented after the ordeal on the mountain and next thing I remembered I was at Tama town, I still don't remember everything before then, but seeing you and Destin makes me feel better" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:21 am
Christian waved not sure of what to make of this kid, and if he could be trusted at all. His mind searched through all the possibilities, which were all bleak. He could be an assassin, maybe an enemy of Marcus', but he registered the fact that he hugged him, and the fact that he said he was a friend. His mind took in at the mountain, which might have been the Endless Mountain, but he ignored that too. He instead kept quite, and decided to listen on the two a bit more.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:12 pm
Marcus took gasped, a sign that Chris was probably latched on a little too tightly. "That's good." Marcus looked away for a bit. He looked up at Christian and then back at Chris. He spotted Gaomon behind him with a smile on his face. There was a glowing coming from his pocked that burned a little, like holding a lit bulb. "What the heck?"

Marcus reached into his pocket and pulled out the yellow digivice that he had been playing with. Its screen glowed brightly and it took him only a moment to realize why. "I take it, this is yours?" He offered the glowing device to Chris with a light, yet fake, smile.

Doroku, the ChaosWarGreymon, reached the others and stood behind Gaomon.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:20 pm
[[Enter from Spiral Tower]]
ChaosWarGreymon entered the Inn with a smile, and handed him an orb. The orb was a X-Antibody, but Christian crushed it automatically thinking of were it would could. ChaosWarGreymon degenerated into the Digivice, and the same as SaberLeomon.

"Marcus, is this kid a problem?" He questioned looking at Marcus, and his uncomfortable look. He looked at the Gaomon, and grinned weakly. Practically an army by the looks of it, and the thought of fighting against him would turn any sap into a coward.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:31 pm
"Heh... no not at all." An idea came to his mind as he realized that he forgot to do something. "Christian, meet stalker number one... Chris, meet stalker number 2." He noticed Doroku had appeared, but said nothing about it in an attempt to uphold his facade.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:42 pm
Christian felt a disturbance, and held his Digivice up. The signal sent towards the Spiral Tower, and recalled WarGreymon. He concealed his Digivice, which buzzed. "Ah, my name is Christian Martinez." He said finally as he looked at the boy, and smiled. His smile was fake, and false to lead him to be nice. He leaned next to Marcus, and sighed. "He seems to be bothering your once dark presence, because your eyes have changed. A light color at that, so I request that you allow me to determinate the boy." He whispered in Marcus' ear as he stood up making sure the boy didn't hear.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:53 pm
Chris smiled as Marcus handed him his digivice. He took it and the screen glowed even brighter "My digimon" He said cheerfully as he saw the digimon list. He pressed a button that caused Dante to appear. The Gabumon shook his head and smiled "Chris, Marcus, Destin!" He said cheerfully as he stretched. He looked at Destin and smiled "Long time no see" He said. Chris then herd Marcus call him a stalker. "W..what I'm not a stalker" He said his voice showing a bit hurt "We've been friends since before we came here" He said. He looked at Christian "I'm his boy.....er friend" He said he knew Marcus at one time had feelings for him like he did, but they had never actually said it.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:49 pm
((PPPPPPFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT... Bahahahahah. I forgot about that connection xD))

Marcus swatted his hand to get Christian to give him some space. "Dark presence? What are you talking about?" He chuckled nervously and stepped out of the elevator so the buzzing noise would stop. He moved next to the wounded Chris and put his hand around the boy's shoulder. "I was merely joking about the whole stalker thing... Christian here is the only stalker." As Chris was looking down at his digivice, Marcus glared at Christian, conveying that it would be wise for him to probably keep his mouth shut on the whole eyes thing. He looked and waved at the gabumon as it made its appearance from the digivice.

Gaomon smiled as gabumon appeared. "Right, it's been a while." He blushed slightly and scratched the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:53 pm
((OOC: sweatdrop I swears it I can kill em'. May I my liege?))
Christian walked over to the bar-tender, and ordered a coke. He smirked handing him some money, and waited for his drink. "Marcus is gonna start some stuff, and the morons just confronted Kazu..." His eyes got bleak, and rushed over to Marcus. He whispered in Marcus' ear again. "Kazu is alive." He sighed rushing over to the bar again, and sighed again. He waited for his drink.

User Image  

Cuevas_506

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:58 pm
Chris smiled at Marcus he figured it was just him not catching Marcus's humor. He then looked at Christian "You are kind of weird, but I guess its just part of your charm" He said in a friendly tone. Although he might not have looked like it but Chris was a powerful tamer, so he rarely was cautious around people especially if they were with Marcus. "So Marcus what are you doing here?" He asked.

Dante smiled at Gaomon and walked over to him and hugged him "I really thought I might be stuck in there forever" He said. He licked Destins cheek. He blushed after he did that "Uhh sorry, I did that out of instinct,.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:13 pm
((Umm Christian? I never said anything to your character about Kazu... ignored >.>))

Like a silent bodyguard, Doroku stood behind the group. He made sure to keep an eye on both Christian and Chris.

Marcus made his way, with Chris, to the bar. He was not meaning to follow Christian, but it somehow turned out that way. He and Chris took a seat at one of the tables. "Why I am here? I had to change out of my old clothes. They were starting to become a little... stagnant." He chuckled and waved for the waiter to get them some drinks.

Gaomon stumbled backwards at the lick, falling back on ChaosWarGreymon's leg. "Whoops, sorry about that." He said, looking up at the ebony giant. He then looked down at Gabumon with a blush that was as red as his fur. "It... its okay."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:20 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Draco turned as he heard someone crying out in pain, quickly pulling off his glasses before they got a good look at them. He hated his glasses, but they were needed when he needed to see in detail, or to look at things from far away. "What was what?" He called out, letting his Agumon drop to the ground. His eyes quickly looking onto the trash cans, and then the Dracomon.

Draco's eyes lit up as he ran forward past Agumon, jumping, and then sliding towards the little dragon, grabbing it and pulling it close. "A Dracomon! Look at him! He is so cute! I haven't seen one since my own!" The strange tamer squeezed and hugged the little blue dragon, his love for dragons exploding out, and Dracomon was always his favourite, well after Agumon.

((If it wasn't for my current position, I would agree with Christian X3))

"Hey, wait wait WAIWOAHWOAHWOAH!!! I swear if you touch my scale wrong, I'll...I'll...Hugs..." the Dracomon quelled and hugged back to the random tamer.

Temp was still blinking in confusion at what had just proceeded. He wasn't threatened like Ashu had initially been, but he was still wary. Still, chivalry before all other things. "I'm terribly sorry 'bout that," he apologized. "He can get kinda riled up, but he's just a little softy as you can tell."

"Shut up. Hugs are awesome and you know it!" Ashu said before finally jumping down and running back to his partner.

"Deranged little dragon..." Temp muttered with a playful smile. "Ummm...I've been going by the name Temp for the last 15 hours of my life," he introduced awkwardly. "And this is Ashu."

The little digimon waved. "It's nice to meet ya', Mr. Hugs-a-lot!" Ashu exclaimed. Temp noticed an overall change in poise and attitude of the dragon after his random encounter with the stranger. He seemed more relaxed, like before the incident with the Shadow Garurumon.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games