Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:20 pm
{{Oh duh! I forgot to do the RN! stressed lol}}

Thistle ducked quickly when a new person tried to pet her. She squeaked and then quickly moved forward. She stepped onto Mitri's shoulders and stood there awkwardly for 'protection'.  
Cuwen generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 38!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:21 pm
{{And I did it again! Oy!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:24 pm
Amy yelped when the water from above sprayed her head. When it was done, she ran her hand over the top of her head to get rid of some of the water and she laughed.

"That was awesome!"

She turned when she realized that no one was beside her and saw everyone over at the pool. When she saw Thistle on Mitri's shoulders, she laughed loudly and shook her head.

"Oh no! Thistle... You can't do that! I'm sorry Mitri..."

She was still laughing but managed to talk. "And Rivonu... don't take it personally. Thistle is very nervous around strangers, especially humans."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:34 pm
*laughs at the feeling of Thistle's tongue* That tickles! *nearly goes under when Thistle steps on his shoulders, grabbing the edge of the pool to keep himself up* Hey! What was that for?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Rivonu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:35 pm
(sorry im late my mom's computer when't all crazy for some reason >.>)

*Rivonu was worried at first that she somehow hurt the poor pony but after some explaining from Amy she calmed down*

Oh I'm sorry I thought I hurt her ^^

*Rivonu chuckles a little but her laughter turns into shock*

Wait, does that mean you guys aren't human?

*Rivonu is astonded by the news and curiosity sets in, she raised an eyebrow*

Well if you guys aren't human what are you then?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:46 pm
{{It's okay. You're doing great! biggrin And 129 posts already in this thread? That's awesome!! biggrin }}

Thistle looked down at Mitri and squeaked again. Then she wrapped her tail loosely around his neck, almost as if it was a scarf.

Amy's eyes widened and she looked at Mitri quickly and then back to Rivonu. Well crud... Guess the pony with the wings and the small horn probably gave away her identity, or at least let Rivonu know that something magical was going on around here. Mitri had never asked about it, but he was around Velcore all the time, who was a dragon. But did he know that some humans weren't exactly human? Had Karrie ever told him about Leko/Ayami?

Amy laughed softly, somewhat nervously, and tucked a strand of hair that had fallen out of her ponytail behind her ear.

"Well, uh, no, I'm not human. Well, not completely human, anyway. I don't know how you suspected that, besides Thistle obviously being a magical creature. Uh, I'm a witch, actually, not the best one in the world, but a witch nonetheless."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:55 pm
*is about to answer Rivonu when a stray hair from Thistle's tail tickles his nose and he sneezes. He loses his grip on the wall and goes under for a moment. When he resurfaces, he coughs for a moment, having swallowed a bit of water. Once he calms down, he looks over at Amy* I'm... sort of human. Half, anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:00 pm
*Rivonu's eyes widened as she sits there in a momentary state of shock, the room stays silent for a moment but is broken by Rivonu*

That.....is......AWESOME!!

*Rivonu is filled with excitement, not only was she in an awesome water park, but it is own buy a witch! Rivonu thought to herself if there witches in Gaia then what other species are there? She wanted to ask Amy and Mitri dozens of questions*

Oh my gosh! This is two awesome! Are you a good witch? Bad witch? umm Netural Witch? If you are bad please don't hurt me!

*Rivonu ducks with her head between her legs in case she fears that Amy was a bad witch*

(and thank you! biggrin )  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:04 pm
Thistle squeaked in surprise when she suddenly felt water touch her. Then, she looked below her to see why Mitri wasn't holding her up. She squeaked in worry when she saw that Mitri himself was down below the water. She ducked under the water and put her head under her arm to help him back to the surface... help that he didn't need apparently.

When she realized that he was back up to the surface already, she resurfaced as well and squeaked sadly. She was now in the human pool... She wasn't supposed to be!

She rested her chin on one of Mitri's shoulders and squeaked sadly again.

Amy had leaned down on the ground to help Mitri and Thistle, but they were already back to the surface before she could reach for them. Then, she scowled at Thistle, intending to talk to her about this soon, and then looked at Mitri in confusion.

"You're not completely human? I didn't know that... I'm surprised Karrie didn't mention it. Do you mind me asking what you are?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:07 pm
Amy's eyes widened at Rivonu's reactions, but then she smiled brightly in relief. Thank God she wasn't freaking out!...

... That was until she put her head between her legs. Amy laughed softly and lightly placed her hand on Rivonu's back as she shook her head.

"Don't worry. I'm not a bad witch. In fact, all I can really do is take a piece of cloth and change it into nearly any kind of outfit I wish, and with Thistle's help, we create some pretty cool outfits. I can also manipulate the wind now, thanks to the tutoring of a vampire, but that's about it. My mom was a really powerful witch, from what I've heard, and for some reason, I just can't tap into that power. I hope that will change when I get older."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:08 pm
*reaches over his shoulder to pet Thistle* I don't know, exactly. I just know that the only time I ever saw my father, I knew he wasn't human. Velcore said he's the same as Uncle Karrie's mom. He hasn't said anything because he doesn't know. Velcore says that he can't remember, and he doesn't talk to him yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:13 pm
Amy stared at Mitri in complete shock for a moment. Actually, for quite a few moments before she said loudly, "WHAT?!"

Thistle squeaked in fright and ducked under Mitri's arm and tucked herself tightly between his front and the side of the pool.

Amy quickly stood up and began walking back and forth, trying to absorb everything. "Karrie... Karrie isn't human?! His mother wasn't human?! And Velcore knows all of this and..."

She stopped walking and then shook her head and turned back to look at Mitri. "Someone has to tell him... Mitri, you have to tell Karrie! He deserves to know this. This is about him and affects him directly. He has a right to know."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rivonu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:15 pm
Really?

*Rivonu looks up to Amy. As soon as Amy reasured her that she was not a bad witch she stands up and puts her hand behind her back laughing*

Well that's good ^^

*she looks over to Mitri as he was explaining his heritige, the stops talking for a moment and listens in*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:22 pm
Decorera walks up to Aqua Springs. He looks at the building for a minute before entering. He asked his question at the information desk and nods as the attendent gestures towards the pool area. He enters the men's locker room and exits into the main pool area.

He looks around and spots Amy and Thistle floating near two people Dec didn't know. Deciding he could wait until a break in their conversation, Dec set down his towel on a lounge chair and walked over quietly.

Tsuku, the giant fox, hovered near Dec looking at Thistle and the pet area curiously.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:22 pm
He's half human. Same as me. Velcore will tell him when he thinks Karrie's ready. I think he's being too cautious. *sighs* Even for a guardian animal, he's too cautious.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games