Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:23 pm
((Dude, how could he possible know what the characters are capable of just by looking at them?))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:59 am
((he uses his dark powers to sense their own powers levels and such))  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:08 am
((yeah, but by what standard can he judge outsiders? he's never seen anyone like the three of them. Besides, he's not even there! He's watching a magical TV.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:13 am
((Yay confusion!))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:15 am
((there its fixed))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:37 pm
"Put away your saber Chron, there's no need for violence just yet." Strider returned Resa's bow. "Now may I ask why your going to attack this fortress? It doesn't appear to be to in the way besides the river beside it."  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:16 pm
Reis gave a non-threatening but still quite curt nod in her direction, and crossed his arms, altering his bodily structure to make himself swell slightly. It was a temporary ability he called "the Peacock," meant only to intimidate. However, he did it now mostly in jest, as he knew this girl probably would not find him frightening, regardless of what he did. As the girl walked closer, Reis allowed himself to "deflate," and made an exaggerated whistling sound with his teeth, flashing a childlike grin as he did so.
"In all seriousness...you don't have to do this. Just walk away, and things won't have to get unpleasant," he said after a terse silence.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:37 pm
"Ah! There, up ahead!" King Bariel called back over his shoulder to the silent gunslinger on the horse behind him. "Already I can see the northeastern camp. But, we got here much faster than I intended."

Reign looked out from under his brown bangs and lowered hat to see the small mass of tents on the grasslands. Even though they were sorely exposed, they'd managed to find a little area where trees were growing around a mirrored lake. "Maybe that wizard, mage, made the horses faster?" He said skeptically, obvious doubt written all over his face.

"Yes, well I wouldn't put it past him to do that." Bariel said quietly, blatantly ignoring the tone. "For as long as we've known each other, he's still as protective as ever." He gave a good-natured chuckle.

"I kind of like it's location." Resa replied calmly, unperturbed at Chron's sudden appearance and glancing back at the peaceful scene and missing one the three's trick. The four Urel eyed her curiously but she didn't pay attention to them other than a quick twitch of her mouth. She looked back at the three in front of her, flipping her dark ponytail a little. "Yes, you may ask. You don't need to be so polite about it, though. As for why we're attacking it...Well, actually, it's supposed to be attacked today." She turned on her foot a little in the grass to the one who'd left his sword a little way behind him, her green eyes gleaming a little seriously at his words. But then she smiled playfully and the look went away, indicating no harm done. "Unpleasant? I've been through many unpleasant scenarios and none of which you're probably thinking about right now. I'm afraid I can't walk away from this though, my friend. Lots of reasons why not, so I won't bore you with the details." She nodded to herself, pleased, before remembering something forgotten. "Oh, right! Isn't it polite to say your name before talking to a stranger?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:50 pm
"Der Reisende," he replied quietly yet clearly. He smiled in amusement, after noticing that he had something in common with the girl: unwarranted playfulness in a dire situation. He leaned ever-so-slightly to peer at Strider from the corner of his eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:02 am
Chron heeding Strider's words of wisdom he deactivated his lightsaber. He responded to the girl's question by saying with confidence "My name is Chron Maru, a Jedi Master."  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:18 pm
"Ah, two strangers then." Resa concluded, crossing her arms over her chest comfortably. "I'm called Resa Ander...Or was it Ender? I always get confused with it." She shrugged in a nonchalant way and shifted her weight from one foot to another. Her gaze traveled over to the third of the group who hadn't answered yet. The magical sense that he was giving off was something she could associate with something else, but she couldn't be sure, yet. "Now, your aura feels familiar. Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:36 pm
Strider hesitated with his name. Should he tell her the truth or tell her the usual name that everyone around the universe knew him as. He felt something else was watching but wasn't to worried. Then he breathed in. "Most people call me Strider. Though I suppose since you have been polite in this parley I shall tell you my true name." Then with a gracious bow: "I am Azeois Rendease." Strider stood back up. "I am sure no title is need for whomever is watching this fiasco, or yourself for that matter."  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:16 pm
Resa nodded at first, but her eyes suddenly went distant for a moment. She turned abruptly to face the other way, her lips moving in words that she didn't speak out loud. Thoughts whirred around in her mind while she figured them out. She nodded again, her brows knit, as if listening to something that the others couldn't hear. "Sorry for being rude," she replied, swiveling around yet again with a wide grin. "Yes, three strangers then. I was right, your aura does feel familiar. I couldn't tell at first." She let her hand drop to her waist near her kris hilt. "And if I'm right, then this isn't going to be peaceful any longer, eh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:23 pm
Strider summoned his staff and it transformed into a plain looking sword with magic flowing from it. "Afraid not." Strider vanished.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:26 pm
"Well, if you ask me...that's up to you to decide, young one," Reis said forcefully, becoming serious just in time for battle. He held out his left hand, and the Chimera Blade returned to it after a brief flash of magical energy.  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff