Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:08 pm
((sorry silas. Computer was sick. it feel better now. where grensho and what he doing?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:27 pm
((Dude...it's only been one day, there have only been like four posts...just read 'em!))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:30 pm
((yeah come on i mean you and arashi are so lazy))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:39 pm
((i did read them. unfortunately i is slow and is confused.))  

Jett Foulke

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:45 pm
((What exactly has confused you? What did you miss?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:51 pm
((*pop*))

"Um...Thank you..." Maria forced out, relieved and confused at the same time. "I'm...Maria." By the way that he was using a bow made out of spiritual energy, she could safely assume that he was a Quincy, though she didn't ask. And secretly, it was nice to see a face in all of the destruction going on. She took a defensive stance towards the Gillian, shivering a little at it's appearance. "But, what are you doing here? It's dangerous!"

Using Force Push was pretty fun. Especially when someone jumped at you. Kaizeloye pointed a hand at one such Soul Reaper that was leaping in midair, pushing him upwards with the Force. He flew higher and higher until Kaizeloye stopped, directing his attention to the roof tiles. He used the Force on that as well, sending them flying towards the tumbling airborne Reaper.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:27 pm
Daisuke and Akihime used shunpo and hirenkyaku to move in on Kenzo, who was facing down a Gillian. It gave a loud roar and charged a Cero. At that range, it could do some serious damage. Akihime leaped up to intercept it, but it was too late. The Cero was released, with Akihime standing mere meters from the Gillian's pallid mask. She quickly Hollowfied and absorbed the brunt of the attack with her mask, hoping against hope that her spiritual pressure would not spike and give away the secret she kept from Kenzo. She quickly removed her mask, and Daisuke was shocked to see her still standing.
"Ha! You're gonna have to do better than that!" she shouted, her voice unaltered and distinctly female. Oh no! My Hollowfication broke my reverb mask, she thought in panic. Daisuke laughed aloud.
"Friend, if I had a voice like that, I'd hide it, too!" He was still totally oblivious to her gender, it seemed. Aki straightened her wrappings and face-mask, and landed beside Daisuke, Kenzo, and Maria.
"Well, now...shall we finish it together? I'm afraid I can't use Kido...but my zanpakuto will leave quite a mark on this Hollow, just the same. Maria, shall we release our shikai, and make a move on this Menos Grande?"
"We'll cover you from here!" Akihime assured them, as her bow materialized.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:35 pm
((nevermind. i got it.))
Grensho was surprized by how hard he was thrown into the air. he straightened out and hovered over them. "so you push me away eh? Well how about you come to me!" he shouted using force pull.  

Jett Foulke

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:07 pm
Kenzo stood his ground beside his sister, and sort of chuckled at the notion that everyone here knows that she is a female. Pushing the thought aside his materialized his bow, and provided cover fire for the others.

Chron went inside the building that he blew the Arrancar into but could not find them. Suddenly his ears were ringing then he suddenly got hit with cero that sent him crashing into another building across the way.

Higlark let out a victorious laugh as he saw the Jedi fly due to his combination attack of Force Scream, and Cero. "Hehe, you Jedi think you can outdo the Sith think again!" He said as he generated Force Lightning Balls in his hands then shot them at Chron.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:34 pm
Daisuke felt a grave disturbance in the Force, but tried not to show any dismay. The Force could not be felt by even the most experienced Soul Reapers, due to its non-spiritual nature, so Daisuke decided not to alert them. He reached out to counter the magnetic pull that he felt dragging into the group. I've been at this for years. Did you think you'd be able to out-Force an experienced Jedi, though you've only been a Sith for a short while? he said silently, using the Force to communicate. He kept up his work in restraining Grensho's attempts to snare them, and took a defensive stance beside Maria. She had always seemed such a timid young girl...he hoped that her first taste of battle would not prove to be a detriment.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:10 pm
Maria pushed any further confusion at the thought of a second Quincy appearing and the fact that a Captain hadn't yelled out her for inaction away. Most did. Her grip tightened on her kris's hilt so much that it would probably leave imprints on her palms later when she looked up at the imposing Menos Grande. "Uh, I can try." She shook her head from side to side. "Wait, I mean, I'll do it. Yes, Captain."

Though sending Reapers flying was fun, a loud screaming caught Kaizeloye's attention. He looked up and to the side, seeing Higlark bellow his success aloud. A sudden idea struck him and he glanced at a chair, making it float up to eye level. Then he used a Force Push to launch it boredly at Higlark. Yes, he was a friendly target, but Kaizeloye felt like the Arrancar was getting too drunk with power. "Hey, Larkie," he called out playfully to him. "Having fun?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:40 pm
"Alright...have you learned your sword's name? Can you release it...?" Daisuke began, before seeing the strange shape of the blade. Sealed zanpakuto always took the form of a katana or wakizashi under normal circumstances. Daisuke wondered if the strange shape was actually her zanpakuto's shikai. He'd heard stories of Soul Reapers with constant-releases...maybe she was one of them.
"Vivisect, Yamato!" he called, watching the steel chip away to reveal the aqua-colored energy blade. He poised to attack, waiting on Maria to make the first move. The Arrancar's presence had vanished, mysteriously. He kept a wary eye out for it, anyway, just to be sure.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:40 pm
Grensho noticed that he wasn't strong enough to do a successful pull. "Dang." he said as he charge up a force lightning bolt and aimed for daisuke.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:03 pm
"Um, yes." Maria presented her zanpakuto out in front of her. She'd only done it a few times. There'd been no real reason to do it otherwise very often, because it drained her so much. But this time would have to be one of the ones that she did release it. "Serheli, Rore!" The kris blade began to glow a soft white as it activated, bits of light floating away. In just a few moments, the blade itself began to float away with it, turning into feathers to obscure the group from any enemies' eyes.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:02 pm
Daisuke suppressed the urge to gasp in shock. The girl's power spiked quite palpably, and it seemed her sword was already in its shikai form. That had to mean that she either didn't know how to seal her zanpakuto, or she simply couldn't. He stood his ground and wondered how someone so young could achieve bankai and keep her power hidden so well.
"You...you can use bankai?" he heard Akihime say in shock. He quickly cleared his head in time to sense a bolt of energy coming his way. He lifted his zanpakuto and absorbed the electrical arc from the persistent Sith with Yamato's blade of reishi.
"Go ahead and finish the Gillian! I've got something to 'discuss' with this Arrancar!" Daisuke shouted.  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff