Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mexican Donuts

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:58 am
User Image
Alexander Greyson
1st Year Ravenclaw

"Well, you know more than I do." Xander said, smiling at the girl seated on the other side of Charlotte. "Thanks. I'm Alexander Greyson, by the way. Nice to meet you."

He stuck his hand out for the girl th shake, which was awkward because he had to do it around Charlotte.

"And your name is?"

The sparkle of the night sky was reflected off of the plates and silverware, casting a myriad of colors the tablecloth. Alex loosened his tie. It was then that he noticed that it had changed from plain black to blue and bronze colors of the Ravenclaw house. He was mildly surprised. He hadn't even noticed, and he was considered pretty good at noticing magic.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:06 am
User Image
"Camille Caldwell" She introduced herself, reaching around Charlotte to shake Alexander's hand. "You can call me Cam, if you'd like, but the choice is your's. That's a nice tie." Camille added as she noticed Alexander's new addition to his attire at what seemed like the same time that he did.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:37 am
User Image
Charlotte User Image First Year
___________________*___________________

There now things such as wizarding names for ones pet? What kind of name would be suitable for a wizarding pet? she thought to herself, remember the small owl she had probably waiting in her dorm room. As She considered it, she didn't notice the fact that Xander had taken a seat at the table.

Not in till he reached around her towards the girl on her other side. Turning to follow the arm she smiled brightly at him. At least I have one friend here...Oh, I how I wish Nott was here. she thought as she sallowed the lumped that had formed in her throat to say, "Well, well, it appears you have some fancy new tie there. No longer black, it is much better"

As she spoke she tapped her own tie, realizing that hers would have also changed. For a moment she paused and pulled at her robes to find that the interior, which had been black was now a royal blue. I have always loved the color blue and bronze has such a nice touch to the whole thing.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:33 am
User Image
Angela Spark, First Year Ravenclaw.

Angela walked to the Ravenclaw table and plopped herself down in a empty space. Seeing as everyone was pretty lively, she felt that she could look around the Great Hall. It was massively huge, with a ceiling displaying the sky as it is outside. Angela thought to herself about her house. Hmm..... Ravenclaw? I thought I might be in it, but as my family was in Gryffindor I was sure I might be in Gryffindor! Angela paused to put her hand to her chin like a detective at work. She continued, thinking hardly if she had any family in Ravenclaw. I must be the first! Angela wanted to run to where her trunk went, but where is that?

She tried to interact, knowing there was nothing to do, but Angela had her shyness take over once again. Angela just sat and looked around, taking in each sight.

BunnyxAngel

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:54 am
User Image
Charlotte User Image First Year
___________________*___________________

Charlotte turned to the look at the newest arrival who had taken a seat on the other side of Cam. Smiling at her she could feel the shyness flowing off her. If it hadn't been for Nott's jokes, I would be like that, she thought as she tired to figure out a non-sarcastic statement.

"Hello, there. My name is Charlotte, what is yours?" she said as she decide that the safest approach was the typical approach. Open friendly, with a healthy smile, and good dose of eye twinkle, make the unease approach bearable. she remember her father saying, which her wonder how to create an eye twinkle. Instead she just smiled and hope that she had one.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:12 am
Jane laughed as she walked to her table. A Ravenclaw? A Ravenclaw?! I really wasn't expecting that...I'm smart enough to be one? Still...Ravenclaw's going to be wonderful! Mum and Dad are going to be so excited! Smiling and taking a seat next to Angela, the girl she sat with on the boat, she said excitedly, "I can't believe I made it into Ravenclaw! This is fantastic, isn't it?" Looking down the table, she noticed the First Years had pretty much collected at one spot. She noticed Charlotte Claremont, whose friend had been sorterd into...Slytherin, she was pretty sure. Oh, bad luck. And Camille Caldwell and Alexander Greyson had been sorted here as well.

It was a relief just to be sorted into a House, knowing that it would be your same house for seven years. I'll have to follow one of the upper years to figure out where the Common Room is, though. As several people looked at their ties, Jane did the same. Blue and bronze too! I wonder what sort of spell that is... "Though I have to admit, I have no idea where the Common Room is. I believe I'm the first of my family in Ravenclaw. I thought for sure I would've been sorted in Hufflepuff or Gryffindor."

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

Mexican Donuts

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:05 am
User Image
Alexander Greyson
1st Year Ravenclaw

Xander laughed. "Thanks, I like your new ties too. Blue and bronze work together in a strange but good way." He said to Charlotte and Camille.

Alex poked at the new Ravenclaw badge on his chest. He was listening to some of the other conversations going on at the table, and heard a new girl sit down and speak.

"We're in the same boat then, I'm the first from my family in Ravenclaw too, and I don't know where the common room is either. Camille said she heard one of the older students say it was on the fifth floor, but other than that we'll need an older student to lead us to it." He said to the new girl who had approached the table.

"Your name is Jane, right? I'm Alexander. Nice to meet you. I hope we'll become friends for these next seven years."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:25 am
User Image
User Image

"I'm not as blessed to the first in my family, though not many have come to Hogwarts. Since most of the wizarding part of the family live in France," Charlotte said as she stared down at her plate. Her stomach was really started to demand food. She almost wished the other still up for sorting would simple run for whichever house they wanted and be done with it all. Taking her mind off it, she continued, "I was forced to endure long hours of my father heart felt ramble about the glory and honor of being a Ravenclaw. He strongly believed I was bound for Ravenclaw...and now I'm almost afraid to send him a message saying I am."

Sighing she pushed at her plate, frowning. All summer, each day she rose the House question, every time it he had come up with a new ramble about his beloved House. She had endured the rambles, praying rather than simply trying to guess when he would stop. Sometimes it was short, other times...I'll never hear the end of it...come summer break. I wonder if Nott wouldn't mind letting me stay over, she thought and then tried to keep from flinching. Her summer plans rather hinged on whether they would still be friends at the end of this year. She still wasn't certain about the whole Slytherin thing and while she was willing to give it a go. There was no telling the effects the House might have on him. Sighing again, she turned her gaze away from table across from hers and back to the others. We will face that problem when it comes...there is no other approach to it, she thought.

___________________User Image___________________

Mellow Magpie

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:45 am
User Image
Camille watched as Angela Spark was sorted into their house, and quietly took a seat at their table. Jane was sorted into Ravenclaw, as well, but didn't seem to have a problem opening up. Knowing what it's like to be shy and afraid of starting conversations, Cam decided to bring Angela in to theirs. "Hey, Angela! Jane! I'm Camille Caldwell. Call me Cam, if you'd like. How's it feel to represent Ravenclaw? We were all just admiring our new apparel." Camille spoke loudly as she pointed out the newly colored clothes to the two girls. She was trying to be as outgoing as possible, without making herself look like a fool.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image
~Taylor Greene~
~First Year Ravenclaw~

Taylor walked over to the Ravenclaw table and sat down."The Clothes are pretty nice, If you're into that sort of thing." She took a plate of food. "I'm Taylor,By the way."

Stargazing Sketcher

Loyal Bard

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image
"Nice to meet you, Taylor." Cam greeted her newest housemate. "I'm Camille." She added to the pretty girl with the lovely smile. Camille turned back towards the sorting hat, wondering how many more names were on the list. "I sure am hungry." She mumbled. No sooner than she finished her sentence she heard a long purr from the all-but-forgotten creature sitting in her lap. "Don't worry, Freckles. The feast should be starting any moment. Camille continued to daze off into the sea of students, petting her kitten absentmindedly.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady glided through the wall. "Oh the great feast has started already" she sighed "Now I have to put up with students again" She sighed and drifted towards the Ravenclaw Table. "Hello students" she said "I am the Grey Lady, the ghost of Ravenclaw Tower" she sat in a vacant seat.

╚══════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

"Good evening, and welcome to Ravenclaw. My name is Xenos da Vinci. I'm a third year." Xenos said looking up and smiling lightly at the group of first years that joined them. "Excited for the year to start?" He asked his tone open and friendly. This group seemed wonderful dispite last years. Hopefully he could find a few new friends in them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image
Camille snapped out of her daydream as a third year introduced himself to them. As she turned to answer him, she was surprised to see that the boy was even more handsome than his voice had entailed. Camille had never been good with boys, being shy-mannered and all. Regardless of that, she put on her sweetest of smiles and spoke up before any of the other first years. "Good evening, Xenos. I'm Camille Caldwell, and yes, I am very excited to start classes. Though I would have to admit, at the moment I am even more excited for this feast to start." Cam drew a hand to her stomach as she felt her stomach growl, and glanced down, hoping nobody had heard.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image

"It's nice to meet you Miss Caldwell. I know the feast can seem to take forever to start. Here I think I have a few sugar quills left." Xenos smiled at the red head. She seemed rather sweet. Reaching into his pocket again he produced another sugar quill. "Looks like I do, would you like one?" He asked holding it out to her.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games