Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

herazade

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Carys started to reasure Nelly, only to laugh when she hacked out a hair ball flavored bean, "I'm sure we'll both have a blast here!" She watched as both Nelly's and her plates disappeared, "I guess I'm done too." She laughed, thoroughly enjoying the magic of Hogwarts, "Do you wanna head up to the common room and play a game or something?"

((sure! It may take me a while to post though... I have to ready sections of The Iliad for my Lit. and Phil. class... plus I have a meeting with the other girls on my floor today @ 9:30 (it's 8:25 now), but the common room sounds fun!))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image

Ҕɩɑʈʈ ᾏɭɖɽɩςɧ

User Image

"Unbeknownst to many, Hufflepuff students are the sexual dynamos of the Wizarding World."

Hiatt simply ate as they talked around him. He didn't know why he hadn't introduced himself, but he simply hadn't. It was wrong of him, but the food he was eating was making him feel better. He decided it was about time to go to the common room to hang out. "Rys, I'mma head up to the common room. See ya' lay-tah," He said with a small wave. He got up and walked off towards the hufflepuff common room. He hadn't been paying attention to the conversation going on around him.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image

xxxx---------≺N є l l y≻----------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʀєdωood

Nelly reappeared out of the darkness
and grabbed some sweet bread
"I heard they were serving desert" Laughed Nelly.
She once agian got eaten by the darkness.
(Okie I'll be waiting for you in the common room)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Carys waved as Hiatt left, "See ya, later!" She turned to Nelly, only to see that she had snatched some dessert and left, 'I guess it's up to the Common room I go.' With that, she headed off to the Common room; luckily her father had told her were to find most of the common room entrances, the general areas at least, so she wouldn't get lost.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

herazade

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sophie Dream Weasley

2,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:27 am
Alice Black

User Image

Alice smiled and thanked the hat then walked off to the Hufflepuff table and sat down, Alice then grabbed some salad and started to eat.
'I'm in Hufflepuff which is yellow...Well it's better than Slytherin' Alice thought smiling to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:13 pm
User Image
Ⓦilliam Ⓡyan Ⓓante ♠ Hufflepuff ♠ First Year

Shuffling away from the stool where the young Hufflepuff was recently perched on, Ryan gazed around at the crowd of yellow that cheered and clapped for him as he stepped towards them. Initially confused, he followed behind the girl that was before him and took a seat beside her. He couldn't help but wonder what his father would think, how he would be treated. Hufflepuff, his father always called the members of that house the rejects of Hogwarts.

He rolled the sleeves of his robes up to his forearms which exposed his tan skin, lean from his time spent outdoors, and reached forth to pile his plate high with food. Once content, the young boy quickly shoved a fork in his mess of mashed potatoes and began to eat with the thoughts of his father looming in his mind. Dark blue eyes scanned the table after a while, he wasn't very comfortable with the bit of silence that sat directly beside him as he ate.

"'Ello, I'm Ryan, Ryan Dante. What's your name?" He asked the girl who picked at her salad beside him. He hoped Alice wouldn't know of his surname or the cryptic history of having purebloods and dark wizards as ancestors that came with it.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.

Imagination encircles the world.

User Image  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sophie Dream Weasley

2,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:52 am
Alice Black

User Image

Alice looked towards the boy and smiled.
"Im Alice Sophie-Rose Black, Nice to meet you Ryan" Alice said.
She smiled and held out her hand for Ryan to shake.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:18 am
User Image
Ⓦilliam Ⓡyan Ⓓante ♠ Hufflepuff ♠ First Year

Ryan blinked, though the smile never left his face as he extended his hand to grasp hers and gave her a short, yet firm handshake. He hadn't had to do something like that to another child in, months? He shook the thought off, very much like how he ignored the arising question of her surname.

"So how do you feel about being in Hufflepuff?" He asked her nonchalantly, he himself wasn't very pleased with the outcome, but, what could he do? Demand to retake it?

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.

Imagination encircles the world.

User Image  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:54 am
.:Bailey Rae Oliver:.
Bailey pranced gracefully down the enormous, spiral staircase and entered the the Great Hall. With a smug look on her face she glanced up at the bright blue ceiling and grinned, "Beautiful morning..."
Bailey yawned quietly as she took a seat at the Hufflepuff table. People were busy chatting all around her and she didn't feel the need to butt in. Instead, she poured herself a generous glass of pumpkin juice and started nibbling on a crisp piece of bacon.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:54 am
User Image

Yuan's stomach growled at him again as he stepped into the Great Hall. Moving quickly over towards the table he kept his eyes slighly down as he passed the other house tables. "Do you mind if I sit here? Or are you waiting for someone?" Yuan asked as he came to a spot next to a pretty brunette.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:11 pm
User Image

xxx---------≺N e l l y≻----------------------------------------------------

Nelly came in pass the tables.
She came to the hufflepuff table and greeted
her friends she met last night. She stood next to a boy
with night sky coloured hair. She sat down and patted the seat
next to her.
"You can sit down here if you want to."
smiled Nelly.
She looked into his misty blue eyes. She thought he was an handsome boy.

UFLE UF

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... | First Year | HufflePuff |...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx------------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:20 pm
User Image

"Thank you." Yuan said with a half nod as he took a seat, careful to not bump anyone. "My name's Yuan. Yuan Trinity, it's nice to meet you." He continued politely offering his own name first, a small smile playing across his lips. The girl who had offered him the seat seemed nice and unlike some that he had seen, approachabe.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:58 pm
User Image

xxx---------≺N e l l y≻----------------------------------------------------

" Your welcome! " smiled Nelly.
She looked at the others while getting
some salad.
"I can't believe classes are starting today!
I really do hope I'm not late!
"

UFLE UF

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... | First Year | HufflePuff |...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx------------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 pm
User Image

Yuan smiled again as he poured himself something to drink. Glancing at the table he grabbed some fruit, a couple pieces of toast and a slice or two of bacon. Yay breakfeast. "I was planning on exploring a little and seeing if I can't find out where mine are. If you like you could come with me." Yuan offered after taking a sip of his juice.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games