Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Fel's August Customs ~ Results Pg. 10! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:24 pm
Edited Slot Please!
Lady Evelyn Nyht ~ Edited Uncommon

.:Alicorn Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Muirgen la Anise
Owner: Lady Evelyn Nyht
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Perseverant
Breed: Belgian
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): [link] - Draft lines includes fetlocks and roman nose
  • Base Coat Black Brown
  • Mane & Tail [Mane and Tail Sample] Black with silver streaks and herbs/plants in both mix of curly 2, braid, with some extra braids, thyme tied to braid ends, rosemary wherever with curly 2 style-use beads to hold rosemary?; Mane - two braids on either side of her left ear (one closest to screen/visible), one longer behind the ear like Royce Garnet and a short one in front of her ear, lily of the valley cluster behind right ear; Tail - the braids from Braided Style over Curly 2 Style, nightshade entwined in upper braid part of tail; Peridot and Amethyst beads in the mane and tail
  • Hooves & Horn Three white hooves, one black - back right; White Horn (would it be possible to have it smaller/shorter?)
  • Eye Color
Amethyst [#9966CC]
  • Wings Leelakin's folded wings (Wing style 1? Original); Black brown fading to white - opposite to Wild Wind, but general idea
  • Markings Three white socks - front two legs and back left leg, white blaze on face ending with pink muzzle
  • Jewelry Amulet with peridot stone, but silver instead of gold - similar to Myrddin; 3 stud earrings from trading post colored like peridot stone
    *NOTE*all peridot & amethyst stone/coloring in accessories/hair should be shiny like Nacio's necklace.Reference image(s): [link], Mane and Tail Sample, peridot stone, amethyst stone, Amulet, Rosemary 1, Rosemary 2, Thyme 1, Thyme 2, Nightshade 1, Nightshade 2, Nightshade 3, Lily of the Valley 1, Lily of the Valley 2, Lily of the Valley 3
    (Hair inspired by Herbalist for Talisman by feliciacano on DeviantArt)
    Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
    Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
    Premade Tag Number: N/A
    Tag frame color (for custom tag): #5C4033
    Tag feather color (for custom tag): Link #72661 - #7F6152 - #3F4C3D, shiny strand around base of feather #9966CC - #7b9344
    Tag BG (for custom tag): 008 A New Day by Ameh
    Hair/clothing edits (if any): Minor - Moderate Edit; simple jewelry, hair edits; See Reference

Total: 1,176,ooog

Choice Backstory: When the female draft lines were released, I felt I could honor my mother with her favorite horse breed since I had Myrddin made as a tribute to my father. We have a Belgian horse farm 15 miles away that she used to drive passed after work. Unfortunately, she doesn't drive that direction anymore since her work moved her to a different location (and she was fired later). I re-used Myrddin's amulet as a sort of mental link between the two in my own head, this time making it silver and using my mother's birthstone (August-Peridot). My mother inherited my grandmother's silver hair as she ages, so I felt I'd immortalize the beauty of it with the mare. The Alicorn breed was chosen because my mother has been quite the saint in the family with a hint of the wild child she was when she was younger. I am more like my mother in many ways, and this Soquili is almost personalized to her completely.

Disregard the familiar entry if you don't want to do it with the Soq.

.:Familiar:.
    Name: Felicity
    Owner: Lady Evelyn Nyht
    Breed: Ferret
    Temper (one word for familiar's personality): Pliant
    Reference image?: Eyes - Peridot Stone, coloring - Black-Footed Ferret
    Accessory color?: String colored like Amethyst [#9966CC]; Feather; Rosemary in mouth?
    Tag colors?: frame - #5C4033; feathers - Link #72661 - #7F6152 - #3F4C3D, shiny strand around base of feather #9966CC - #7b9344
    Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Tagged and placed on Muirgen la Anise's cert

Total: 150,ooog

• PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:33 pm
    Edited Slot Please!
    Rita Zyon ~ Uncommon (Wind)

.:Wind Soquili:.
    Colorist wanted: Felmino
    Name of horse: Allania
    Owner: Rita Zyon
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): Gracious
    Breed: Spirited Editon
    Description(eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):

Her body is white. Her wings are white as well except for the end tips which are light gold (like how Zei's are done but in a lighter gold). I'd like it if her tail was in the braided style with her mane being editted. For her mane, I was thinking that it would be nice if the hairstyle was similiar to what the male's braided mane looks like but a little bit past the shoulders (interpret however the male braided mane style would look like if done on a female if that's all right?). If that particular hairstyle doesn't seem to work for you then maybe just a slightly wavy hairstyle that goes a little past her shoulders with a few braids woven in.

Her mane/tail colour is white that is streaked with light gold (beads are light gold in colour). Her eye colour is sea green (not gold like it is in the ref image). All over her body are similiar markings like what Zei has, those swirls that go up his legs and up his back. The colour her markings are in is light gold. Around her neck is the dreamcatcher accessory, in golds and whites (gold for the ring/neckband, white for the upper part of the feathers and the inside piece of the ring, and gold for the lower part of the feathers). Hooves are white please. Also, I would like it if Allania didn't have a mask. Thank you ^^.

Reference Image(s):
    Design (For the hairstreaks I'd like it if they were thin, not thick like in the image. Also, eye colour is different): [X1]
    Zei (To show how I'd like her wings to be and the markings-though in a lighter gold): [X2]
    Eye: [X1]
    Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
    Default accessory color(s)?: Dreamcatcher (colours above)
    Tag Frame color: White
    Tag Feather color: Light gold
    Hair/clothing edits (if any): Mane.
    Price: 850k  

Rita Zyon

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:52 pm
    Edited Slot Please!
    Kesmi ~ Super Rare

.:Angeni Soquili:.
    Colorist wanted: Felmino
    Name of horse: 'My Angel' Draven
    Owner: Kesmi
    Temper: Misunderstood
    Breed: OC Cosplay
    Theme: Black Roses
    Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
    Eyes: A dark blue
    Mane/tail: Black(Style very much like what he has on his Kirin appearance, please, with black rose like flowers bunched at the base of his tail with dark green, thorned vines, some vines slipping into his tail)
    Wings: Black, tipped with white; Wing style #2(From the Angeni sample thinger)
    Body color: White; scars down his neck, back and haunches. Some fleshy colored, some crimson(To show ill healing)Is it possible to get the warhorse Look with the heavy feathered feet and all. ^^
    Hooves: white and gray swirled together(Leaks up his legs some); all fours on the ground
    Reference image(s):
    Wings: [X]
    Face plate: [X], [X]
    Cloth over back: [X], Better look to the design and shape
    Emblem: The emblem that's laid on the tapestry, even though the most of it will be covered. xD
    Overall(Without wings): [X]
    Overall(With wings): [X], [From another shop, but over all idea]
    Nakkid look: Ignoring the kirin features, this shows all his scars.
    Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
    Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
    Tag frame color: Black At the corners that fades to white in the centre.
    Tag feather color: Blue and white
    Hair/clothing edits (if any):
    >Has a silver plate over his face and comes up behind his ears. Three horns stick out from the plate the largest between his eyes and the smallest atop his nose.
    >Has a cloth over his back a deep blue(Like his eyes) That bears a serpent coiling up a dagger. It has red eyes, jaws agape hissing, tongue sticking out.
    Background: [X]  
    PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:01 pm
    Newbie Slot Please!
    hanging gallow & aprillilly ~ Uncommon

.:Uni Soquili:.
    Colorist wanted: You!
    Name of horse: Niabianaami Ukuiyubamua
    Owner: hanging gallow & aprillilly (we are both custom newbies, april only co-owns two soquili with me and I don't have any customs)
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): Serene
    Breed: OC Cosplay
    Description:
    Hair: Curly 2 template (for both mane and tail). White in color.
    Horn: White
    Hooves: Peach/tan color (color is in ref)
    Body: Just like the ref pic (it's easy to just show it then describe it >< *white markings should go all the way up her neck). Orange stripe down her back, fading to gold, white markings along her back and neck.
    Reference Image(s): Ref Piccy
    Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
    Default accessory color(s)?: Blue, white, CC
    Premade Tag Number: 008
    Tag frame color (for custom tag): Blue like eyes
    Tag feather color (for custom tag): Blues/whites
    Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
    Hair/clothing edits (if any): None  

stella cinere
    Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

shtrdrngry

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
    • Married 100
    • Redecorator 50
    • Demonic Associate 100
    PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:48 pm
    Edited Slot Please!
    ShtrDrNGry ~ Common
    ShtrDrNGry
    .:Edited Regular Soquili:.
    Colorist wanted: You! =D
    Name of horse: Orchid
    Owner: ShtrDrNGry
    Temper: Sweet
    Breed: Orchidacaea
    Description: Very white body with pale pinky-purple and deeper magenta sort of swirlies from down her neck and along her body and down her legs, very pale pink eyes, deep magenta mane/tail, very dark magenta hooves if the sleeves are short enough to show them.
    Reference image(s): [x][x][x][x]
    The first image is a plush that Hot Lolli did with the same descriptions; The other three are images of orchids that I favor. :3
    Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks nice with her colorings, perhaps a little darker though. :3
    Tag frame color: Whatever works best!
    Tag feather color: Maybe a nice dark magenta that fades to white tips? <3
    Hair/clothing edits: For Orchid's mane and tail, I would like them very long, very full, and very straight. Over the top of the straight hair, I'd like nice large collections of curls, collected by thick white ribbons that trail down with the curls some, orchids pinned at the curls and around her ears. :3 Matching for her tail, please. Around her front legs just below knees, I'd like some pretty armwarmers like these, in white with deep magenta lace, white ribbons through the lace and then around the bottom of the sleeve, magenta ribbons.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:25 pm
    Newbie Slot Please!
    Neon Fly ~ Uncommon

Quote:
    .:Cerynei Soquili:.
    Colorist wanted: N/A
    Name of horse: Ozark
    Owner: Neon Fly
    Temper: Abrasive
    Breed: Natural
    Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Pretty simple custom here!

-Colored exactly like the ref image below.
    -Edited antlers to look just like ref image.
    -Choppy fetlock fur all the way up the back of his legs and slightly shaggier fur around shoulders, neck and chest.
    -Long mane (but not longer than knee length) unkempt, disheveled, and ruffled appearance (maybe with leaves stuck in it).
    -Sober/serious expression with notched ears.

Reference image(s): Ozark Uncerted
    Premade Tag Number: 025 Dusky Night
    Tag frame color (for custom tag): Colorist Choice
    Tag feather color (for custom tag): Colorist Choice

Hair/clothing edits: Described above.

Cerynei Adult: 550k
    Moderate Edits: 200k
    Total: 750k

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:32 pm
    Edited Slot Please!
    Shikon Miko ~ Edited Super Rare

.:Angeni Soquili:.
    Colorist wanted: Fel!
    Name of horse: Rin Asougi, Guardian of Yggdrasil
    Owner: Shikon Miko
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): Capricious
    Breed: Cosplay
    Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She is a pale pink (Human skin tone). Rin’s hooves are Her wing style will be Wing Style Two. Her bottom set of wings will be faded out; they are the color of a rosy pink with a white glow. Above her eyes is a very pale light green eye shadow effect. Rin’s eyes match that of a teal emerald; and her hair is forest green. Her mane is long and matches that of the images shown below; her tail is long like her mane (Like Carolina’s.) She does not have fluffy feet.
    If possible, I would like the ear wings and the ankle wings removed. If can’t, have them faded. Thank you.
    Reference image(s):
    Yellow Time Fruit, Spore, Angel Time Fruit Necklace 1, Angel Time Fruit Necklace 2, Skin Tone, Darts and Dart Holder, Hair color and wing color, Hair 1, Hair 2, Color and back of head, Bangs, Glasses, Eye Color 1, Eye Color 2, Tattoo, More Distinct Tattoo (reference only), Silver Wire, Barbed Wire

Premade Tag Number:
    Tag frame color (for custom tag): Light pink like wings
    Tag feather color (for custom tag): Matches Yggdrasil and its vains/roots
    Tag BG (for custom tag): Yggdrasil
    Wire: Wrapped around her two front legs is a thin silver wire.
    Tattoo: Oh her neck is the light pinkish purple marking; the bottom of the marking is where the red time fruit lies with the black string going around her neck.
    Necklace: The necklace is on a black string and has in the middle the red Angel time fruit.
    Darts: On her back two legs she has dart holders strapped around her legs. There are silver darts within them.
    Hair: See to the reference pictures and get as close as you possibly can. Goes down a little bit past her chest.
    Glasses: On her face are thin wired rectangular glasses.
    Time Fruit and Spores: She will have one time fruit (yellow one) and seven black spores (like time fruits but glow black and insides are black).
    Broken Chains/Barbed Wire: Around her hooves she has broken chains and pieces of barbed wire.

At the bottom of the cert, can you please put “Daughters of Mnemosyne Cosplay” Thank you!  
    PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:50 pm
    ((proxy for Heavenly Snow))

Newbie Slot Please!
    Heavenly Snow ~ Common
    Edited Regular
    Colorist wanted: You
    Name of horse: Aisling D’Angeline
    Owner: Heavenly Snow
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): Spirited
    Breed: Gypsy Vanner / Original Character
    Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): A bald white face with some faint pinking around the muzzle and a blackish ‘beauty’ mark near the mouth, blue roan coloring starting behind/around the eyes over the ears and down the whole neck (mane included except for some white ). The dark color I’d like to see get lighter as it hits the shoulder into a lovely blue roan color over the body and then darken down the legs ending in white stockings. There’s a sketchy white patch on her shoulder, and a large patch half way down her side and partially over her hip. References for how the white patches look and how the color darken/lightens. Light blue eyes “wall eyes”. Mane and tail are that blue roan. Hooves should be a creamy white.
    Reference image(s): Full Body Face Close up Colored Pet ref Colored Pet ref 2 Decent mane/tail reference
    Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please.
    Tag frame color: colorist choice
    Tag feather color: colorist choice
    Tag BG: Spring Flowers
    Hair/clothing edits: For the mane I’d like it braided and longer and tussled/shaggy with a couple feathers tied in (your choice what colors). As for her tail, long full bodied tail with a couple braids threaded with ribbon (color your choice) ending with a couple silver bells OR a fully braided long tail with ribbon in bells (your choice which). I would also like the draft (roman horse) lines and extra feathering around the hooves that’s flowy and long. Bands around her legs right above where the feathering starts with a pair of silver bells. The color of the bands are your choice.
    And she's wearing a golden halter and lead like in these images: X X  

Agneza

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:05 pm
    Edited Slot Please!
    XBlind-DarknessX ~ Edited Super Rare

.:Angeni/Unicorn Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Unknown

Name of horse: Lafiel

Owner: XBlind-DarknessX

Temper (one word for horse's personality): Indomitable

Breed: Steel Angel

Theme: Iron Will

Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
    Raven black hair sweeps down in tight waves until below his shoulders, turning a light gold at the very tips. His bangs go halfway down his face and end much like in the picture for the color of his body. He has socks that go up his legs as well, a dark brown almost appearing black and a stripe that matches that coloring going down his spine until reaching his tail (He is a dun horse.) His tail falls equally in the same manner, coming to a halt just before reaching the ground. His eye color would be brown but due to the steel contraption resembling a strange head stall that blinds him his eyes are hidden from sight. Scars run out from beneath the headstall, jagged and old resembling the pattern of an 'X'. There are also a few scars on his body, one on his belly, on his inner right hind leg and on the outside of the left hind leg (Addition of more scars would be cool, these are just a must. Get creative with it please!). His wings are the same black as his hair, they are marked with scars and some of the feathers are tattered and torn. (Don't know if this is possible, will discuss with colorist upon custom obtaining success.) From his troubled brow protrudes a horn, steel in consistancy and broken off toward the top, creating an uneven jagged point.

Edits: Around his neck he wears a black leather collar along with a dog tag which has imprinted on its silver surface a barcode with numbers beneath of it. {325536-26435} (Spells Fallen-Angel on cellphone keypad.) The collar will be depicted below but off of each loop hangs a chain. Some of the chains break off before getting very long while others tumble to the ground. They look rusted and some of the links look broken at the ends. On his feet he wears cuffs that will be depicted below as well. His feet are in the fluffy style and his body is that of a Warhorse I would like him to look kind of like a friesan with those lines. Rather than the normal smile he wears more of a serious expression, a frown. On his head there is a contraption formed purely of metal that covers his eye, goes around his nose and around his chin much like a headstall, a picture will be below along with pictures of his hair and scars. I would also like it to look as though there is mist rising from the ground beneath his feet. Perhaps some black feathers blowing around or something. I would like the more elaborate Angeni wing style (style 2) but without the long feathers near the withers, don't want to hide any scars. I want him to look eery and tormented because his personality is the polar opposite. Anything you would like to add to this in order to complete my dream would be fantastic! Please don't hold back! I gave you the basics now twist them around for me.

Reference image(s): Dun Color, Example of stripe down his back, Steel, Weld marks
    Hair
    Tail
    Scar on belly and rear inner leg
    Neck Gear and Leg Cuffs
    Head gear and eye scar
    Collar
    Hair inspiration
    Friesan

Default accessory color(s)?: Honey color, Steel/metallic gray, dark brown and black.

Tag frame color: Gray

Tag feather color: The feather looks as though it were dipped in steel.

Hair/clothing edits (if any): The hair explanation is above.

Background: I would like the background to be dark as well. I am going for a custom BG. Something with a deep dark forest in the background, gnarled roots and clawlike branches reaching out. Lightning strikes in the background as a storm broods wildly. If that works, or, I have an alternate we can discuss upon my success.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:17 am
    Edited Slot Please!
    Deriberry ~ Rare

.:Crossbreed (Kalona/Wind) Soquili:.
    Colorist wanted: Felmino!
    Name of horse: Adanna
    Owner: decision lobster
    Temper: Pure
    Breed: Spirited
    Description:

Wings: Type 2, Heron. (Wind wings.)
    Tail: Devil tail 2.
    Mane: Something long and fluffy! You can reference Tuli's style if you want, but I'd like for her to have longer hair. It doesn't have to be alarmingly long or anything, just a different style and length from Tuli's short mane, please. C:
    Hooves: Cloven hooves.
    Horns: Demon horns 1.
    Expression: A friendly one, please! If she has a hint of fang showing, that would be awesome.
    Accessory: Feather anklet, with the two little feathers colored like Blake's, please. (It's a trading post item!)

Coloring and markings are up to you! This is a customed-in child of a pair of Soq, so if you could blend the two of them however you see fit, that would be awesome. I've just chosen racial traits to have it be the most fun ICly when she finds her father, but other than that, please just treat it like a regular breeding as far as markings go. C:

Reference image(s): Blake
    Virvatuli

I have permission to reference Blake for this pet. =D Volly and I are doing a plot where, before these two got lifemated to other pets, they had a fling and realized that it was not a good idea. She left, not telling him that she was pregnant, and gave the child away to another mare to raise. Now Adanna is coming back and looking for her parents. C:

Default accessory color(s)?: White leather with the feathers colored like Blake's for the anklet, please. C:
    Premade Tag Number: N/A (though I don't mind if you use a custom tag background on her, and just color the feathers if you like!)
    Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
    Tag feather color (for custom tag): One colored like one of Blake's feathers, and one black with a spotty pattern like on Tuli, please!
    Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
    Hair/clothing edits (if any): Custom mane! Aside from that, she should be pretty much all racial traits. C:  

derivative

Anxious Prophet

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Bunny Hunter 100
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:39 am
    Newbie Slot Please!
    ladyfirefox89 ~ Edited common
    .:Regular Soquili:.
    Colorist wanted: Felemino =D
    Name of horse: Pavo Lycaon
    Owner: ladyfirefox89
    Temper (one word for horse's personality):
    Breed: Draft with fetlocks
    Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
    This is a horse with the idea that its markings are a mix of an african wild dog, and a green peacock. Markings are pretty much CC as long as you keep that in mind.
    Note*
    -I really like how the spots stand out against the white in this picture, though I'd rather the horse not have a ton of white, just enough to convey it is partly based off an african wild dog.
    -Also, I really like the green on the neck in this picture. You can base the peacock part of the horse on this picture, once again I supreamly love how that color of green and blue mix so well.
    -I would like it to have the line down the forehead like the african wild dogs do. you can curve it, make it straight, or make it a different color if you wish, I just like how it looks on them<3.
    - Her hair color is deep red. Like in this picture.
    - Her eyes are a deep purple, maybe a hint of green around the edges. Tyrian purple is about the shade I'm going for.
    -If you wanted to add any accent colors to the accessories, I'd like it to be a deep red or purple to match her =3. Though if you see a different color fits better, I'm not really too picky. I'd rather her look the best she can ;3.
    Reference image(s):
    Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever you think looks best
    Premade Tag Number:
    Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
    Tag BG (for custom tag): I'd like to choose which tag to give her till after I see her ^^;;. Just so I know the colors go well with what I choose<3.
    -It has a braided mane like in this picture. Though they would be standing straight up, and a little thicker. I like how they are spaced and the kind of tower style to the braid. Where her shoulder meets her neck, a piece of hair should kind of flow over it, like it has come undone from its braid. It could be wavy, or just follow the natural curve of her shoulder with just a slight wave.
    -In each braid, in the middle, stands a peacock feather. Just like the mane in this picture, but imagine they are stuck to the head with the braids =3.
    - She has the arrowhead necklace from the trading post. You can make the stone any color if you wish, I trust your eye to make it look fabulous.
    - If she could have some feathers floating around her, or maybe by her tail *like in the trading post* or entwined in her tail, that would be really cool. Though not demanded.
    Her tail is braided by the base, but halfway down it turns into tight curls *if it looks bad, I don't mind them being looser like in this picture*. It is also the red of her mane.

I'm not sure how much this would cost, I think its only minor edits.
    Hair edits that don't pass her knee, tail edits that are a slight mix of two templeted choices *braided and with tight curls*, and floating objects. If I win I'd love to hear your price<3. I'm trying to stay by the 'minor edits' price range....  
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:43 am
    Newbie Slot Please!
    naggeela ~ Edited Rare

.:Kirin Soquili:.
    Colorist wanted: Fel
    Name of horse: Tynan
    Owner: naggeela
    Temper: Faithful
    Breed: Black Opal?
    Description:
    ~Body: I would like him on the Alt male Kirin lines on heavy draft templates if that is possible. As the body color would be a dark charcoal black.
    ~Scales: Various shades of blue and purple like the reference
    ~Markings: On the body in a few random location of spots, splotches or something of the like of blue and purple.
    ~Mane & Tail: For the mane some thing that is medium length that has some fluffiness to it as he comes from the cold mountains so some shagginess to his body as well and his tail so be some what fluffy as well if that is possible.
    ~Eye color: Light blue that sorta glow with dark purple almost black sclera
    ~Hoofs and horn: CC
    ~Jewelry: Woven into his mane and tail some lengths of silver strands of black opal on them along with necklaces and maybe some bracelets on his front legs or other accessories as most of them are CC.

Reference image(s): Black Opal
    Default accessory color(s)?:
    Premade Tag Number:
    Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
    Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
    Hair/clothing edits (if any): Listed above  

naggeela

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:50 pm
    Newbie Slot Please!
    Malikztiah Ankhere ~ Edited Common

.:Regular Soquili:.
    Colorist wanted: Fel
    Name of horse: Kemnebi Awi
    Owner: Malikztiah Ankhere
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): Assured
    Breed: Warhorse
    Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Warhorse lines with the optional legfeathering. A rich brown body base, with gold hued bands around each knee and Khol lines in black around his eyes. Deep blue eyes. His mane is the Wild style without feathers. Tail is the Medium style. Mane and tail are both black. His leg on the ground has a gold snake band wound up from just above his hoof to below the knee. Around his neck is a wide gold collar with a worn ushabti statuette affixed to the front. A simple shenti is wrapped around his waist (cloth color is CC).
    Reference image(s): Leg band
    Ushabti
    Shenti wrap
    Premade Tag Number: 033
    Tag frame color (for custom tag):
    Tag feather color (for custom tag):
    Tag BG (for custom tag):
    Hair/clothing edits (if any): I believe the description above said it well enough. Accessories in the legband, collar with ushabti on it, and shenti. Ushabti can be simplified as much as necessary.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:11 pm
    Edited Slot Please!
    Yumitoko ~ Edited Uncommon

.:Edited Cerynei Soquili:.
    Colourist wanted: Fell~
    Name of horse: Nazo
    Owner: Yumitoko
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): Stubborn
    Breed: Northern Warrior Ceynei
    Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
    Base: Heavy/Draft with feathery fetlocks (NO roman nose)
    Eye colour: Iris:Turquiose (Glowing) Eye white: Black
    Hair: Black and Navy
    Hair Style: custom check pictures.
    Pelt: check images.

Antlers: black at the base going into a navy blue gradient at the top, with glowing turquoise beads in the antlers.

Neck: Glowing beads wrapped tight around his neck.

Back legs: Left back leg with silver shackle, pattern of your choice engraved into it. (Must look like some sort of runes.)

front Legs: shin pads, silver

Facial Expression: Frowny/ mean or scary. (he's a mean guy.)
    Reference image(s):
    Ref
    Ref 2
    Default accessory color(s)?: None
    Premade Tag Number:
    Tag frame color (if ordering custom tag):
    Tag feather color (if ordering custom tag): Black and Navy
    Tag BG (if ordering custom tag): snowy mountains

550k - Cerynei Base
    200k- moderate
    750k - total  

Yumitoko II
    Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
    • Generous 100
    • Tycoon 200
    • Super Tipsy 200

Geyser Eelborn
    Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
    • Brandisher 100
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Dragon Master 50
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:05 pm
    Edited Slot Please!
    Geyser Eelborn ~ Common

Geyser Eelborn
    Colorist wanted: ???
    Name of horse: Soundwave
    Owner: Geyser Eelborn
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loyal
    Breed: Decepticon (Transformers Cosplay)
    Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Really, the reference images say it all... [SHOT] Short mane and tail. Back hooves are black with the blue boot-like things extending up the legs to the knees and front hooves are dark blue with the boxy, white glove-things extending up his front legs to the elbows. If possible, the male pose with both front legs down? The blue should be #05125d.
    Reference image(s): Torso, Clearer resolution, Knees and lower arms, Back of his lower legs, Better picture of the Decepticon symbol on his chest
    Default accessory color(s)?: White
    Tag background: I think this would be fun. [SHOT]
    Tag frame color: Navy Blue
    Tag feather color: Purple
    Hair/clothing edits: See above reference images. Basically, he's wearing armor on his front legs, his face, and his lower back legs. And on his chest. Just skip the blaster thingy on his shoulder (seriously, I don't remember a single time he used it in the entire cartoon. I think it's just kibble.)

650/650k

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces