Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:29 pm
He looked at the woman. "Sure. Not too many visitors anymore. So what is it that you need help with?" Kira picked up his basket and stood up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:38 pm
User Image

Puzzled for a mire moment Rena responded."Uhh it's suppose to be a legend that this forest has it's connections to the garden but i'v been looking for those particular flowers..."The flowers that glowed at midnight as she was told.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:44 pm
"Particular flowers. Hm? I've only seen them once as a kid but recently I gave up on finding them. We might be talking about the same flowers. Were they like looking at night sky but on the ground. Like a touch from a god?" He looked confused and held his chin.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

He knew of the same flowers?"They were called 'Haven's Mirror' if i was not mistaken..."She looked at the man and then at the surroundings,the flowers were the key.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:00 pm
"Yes. I could show you where I first saw them but I don't know if the flowers still glow." He points in a direction where the forest had a shine. There were vines surrounding the end. "Follow to there. We'll probably have to wait for the day to end though." He smiled and threw her a fruit.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image

Rena grabbed the fruit and slightly blushed."Thank you."It was barley sunset so it would be a long while till midnight."Will you accompany me?I'm very clumsy when it comes to directions Sir Ishuna."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:16 pm
"Ok. Don't have much to do anyway." He walked towards an opening in the forest and signaled her to follow.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

Rena followed behind the man wondering what she would next."Where are we going?"She asked very puzzled.She wanted to act her best for the queen but now this was getting so hard.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:37 pm
"There's a garden full of the flowers and a crescent shaped pillar behind them." He pulls his sword out and pushes the vines aside. "No need to cut these guys off but they also have toxic thorns."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image

She took a mental note of the thorns making sure not to touch them."You care for this forest that much?"It was shocking to her to see such strangeness from a man she had never met.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:53 pm
ivy jumped from tree to tree watching them  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image

My Queen Do you really think that leaving those children there to talk amongst themselves was such a wise idea? I began to think of all the trouble they could cause if not destroyed. I'm not tring to discredit you My Lady but they could pose quite a threat if left alone like this My cold eye's never changed emotion.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:03 pm
"Anything that has life shouldn't feel pain. Well that's what my parents used to tell me before they died." He slowly pushed aside one and walked into the bright light. "We're here."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image

You Worry too much Kayota. I began to watch the child talking among themselves and a strange sence of joy came over my being. They're only kids nothing can come of them and even so they wouldn't be able to do much... I began to look harder and the two girls whom had been fighting while the Queen was down there. Although those two I'm not sure about...I think I know them some how, but I'm not entirely sure...it's really bugging me.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image

Umirest let go of Degiro and looked Katoya angry but soon changing her expression to a soft sigh."They are not users so i see no need to pursue them,though the girls seemed to be familiar i shall become a idle of this snow city of Appoloin and i will let the citizens do as the please."

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff