Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:38 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera reached down and held a hand out to Akila, swinging her onto the mare just ahead of her. "Trust in Markus." She whispered to the girl, her voice almost silent. "He knows what he's doing." 'I hope.' But she kept that part to herself. Aleera was unaware of anything between the salve and the rebel master, just as Markus had deliberately kept it.

Markus' mouth was set in a determined frown. He was relieved to see Akila running to Aleera. Now both girls were out of his way. It was just him and the King. At the last moment of his dive, just before he reached the man, Markus twisted in the air. He did a somersault, trying to bring his heel down hard on the King's head. The move was so much more powerful than normal, gaining momentum - and thus, power - from both the dive and the somersault.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:44 pm
Akila hoped the girl was right. She watched in awe from her spot on the horse. When had Markus gotten so strong?

Clorogne got the blow the same time his leg went for Markus' knee. "Give up, BOY. What have you, to gain."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:55 pm
User Image

Markus was jerked out of the air by the King. He growled and punched the man. "EVERYTHING, you b*****d!" He snarled at the King. "I have EVERYTHING to gain and NOTHING to lose!" Well, not quite nothing as there was still Akila, but no one knew about that. But Markus was a dangerous man, a man with nothing to lose and everything to gain. The most dangerous opponent, one who would stop at nothing.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:10 pm
Clorogne took the punch and knocked his head against Markus', "I think you lie!"  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image

Markus stumbled for a moment, shaking his head as he regained his balance. He lunged at the King, trying to wrap his hands around the man's throat. "Lie?! What's to lie about? You took my home and killed my family!" He snapped at the man as they wrestled.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:22 pm
"They deserved it...YOU deserve it." Clorogne pulled away, and yanked the arrow roughly from Markus' wing to try to stab him with the arrow, while he still had hold of his wing.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image

"They did not! My sister was TWO! TWO, you b*****d!" Markus clenched his teeth, hissing as the arrow was pulled out of his wing. He fluttered the powerful appendages, trying to free his trapped wing. His free one rained blows down on the King while Markus grappled with him. He grabbed the hand with the arrow, using both of his hand. He managed to stop the arrow, mere inches from his throat. Now Markus' youth was finally proving to be a weakness, as he was smaller than the king.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:58 pm
Clorogne put all of his power into inching the arrow closer to the kid's neck. Just this one person and all of his problems would go away. "You want to ruin my plan." He pushed harder, large muscles bulging, one arm pushing the arrow forward, the other pulling the boy's wing towards him.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image

"I want revenge to to save everyone!" Markus snarled in return. He yelped and cursed at the sudden tug on his wing. Suddenly, he grinned. He let go of the King's arm, letting himself be tugged by the wing. He slid towards the king, the arrow just missing him as he'd planned. Closer now, under the man's guard, he threw an uppercut at the man's chin.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:09 pm
Clorogne's chin was cut. but it was JUST his chin. "You want to be the hero." He snarled going to punch the boy's stomach, with out even looking down, since they were in such a short distance.

Akila covered her eyes, frightened for Markus.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image

"I don't care what people think of me!" Markus retorted aft her caught his breath. The blow had winded him for a moment. "I just want them free to think as they want! Not be brainwashed by you!" He brought his fists up, punching everywhere he could, trying to do as much damage as he could.

Aleera couldn't take her eyes off the scene. "Please be okay Markus.....Please....." It was hard to tell the two fighters apart from this distance, so close were they. "You can't die Markus. You have to much to live for....." She didn't even seem to realize she was talking aloud.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:33 pm
Clorogne got the boy several times in the gut, and more than once in the chest and shoulder, tugging the wing and tightening his grip on the feathered appendage.

((if you want, you can 'Kill' Clorogne, but he WILL be coming back, Muahahahahahahahahaaaaa!))

Akila clasped a hand over her mouth, bending over the horse, and hiding her face in the main, crying.

(9lol, I made her such a dramatic character))  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:45 pm
User Image

((I was actually planning to give the victory to Clorogne, but put it so both have to retreat and lick their wounds, if you don't mind.))

Markus fought not to whimper at the pain in his sensitive wings. Their fluttering was weaker now, more of wanting escape than trying to cause damage. He half curled up as a particularly powerful blow winded him. He glared at the King then resumed his wild blows. He fought like a madman, desperate. He didn't want to die after all his work to free Akila.

Aleera reached out without looking, rubbing a hand across Akila's back. She knew how the girl felt but while Akila couldn't look, Aleera couldn't look away. She had to see the outcome with her own eyes.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:20 am
((alright, that works))

While Markus was still 'curled', Clorogne landed a blow to the back of his head with his elbow, but was bombarded with hits as soon as it was done, and he rose his knee to the boy's groin, nearing desperation for a breathing break..  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games