Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
♣The 2nd Lucky Cafe♣[Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image
~Hikari Katsu~

Hikari blushed as Dark kissed her hand, "Um...it's no problem at all! And you don't have to be that formal to me!" Hikari exclaimed glowing bright red.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image
User Image

"Okay then.... Hi-ka-ri~" Dark said seductively. "M-master, please stop that...!" Silver said. "You can get in trouble...!" her hands instantly reached for her blades, when she thought of Raikou.  

Ai Hasana

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:13 am
User Image

~Raikou Shimizu~

"I wanna see how that playboy reacts when he meets my foot up his as-" Raikou mumbled but was interupted by a customer.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:17 am
User Image
~Hikari Katsu~

"Okay...are you here to work or suck up to me?" Hikari asked Dark in a sly tone.

TET0 KASANE

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:24 pm
User Image
User Image

"Both, maybe...?" Dark smirked. "....." Silver sighed and turned her attention to Raikou. "Raikou? Are you okay?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:09 pm
Roselina tried to hide her laugh, but she couldn't when she heard Raiku threaten Dark. She burst out laughing, and when she was done, as she tried to compose herself she said,
"R-Raiku, dear, calm down-Ha!- Dark, I'd watch it if I were you! It's wrong to mess with another man's Girl."

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:45 pm
Caelyn looked at Shizumia for a quick second." Uh..... Hold on please." She disappeared and reappeared at Hikari's side. "Silver...." she said in a small voice and giving her a weary look.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Silver sighed, annoyed. She went to Caelyn. "Yeah?" She asked.

Dark smirked. "I don't plan on competing." He said coolly.  

Ai Hasana

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:18 pm
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia shrugged her shoulders and sat on the floor staring into the pale ceiling."I guess i really am not that well liked by anyone."She moved her head in direction of the floor.Slowly she mumbled."I couldn't even save him..."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:08 pm
Caelyn gave her a hurt look. "Did I do something to upset you?" she asked her. If she did, she didn't mean to. It wasn't as if she showed her that little picture in her head just because she wanted to. She thought it was connected to Silver somehow. But somehow could easily turn into something else.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image

"... Nah. Forget about everything that happened." Silver said.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:35 pm
Caelyn gave her a questioning look. "What it Master Dark who traineed you be an assasin?" Caelyn asked Silver. she wanted to move away from the subject at hand. Caelyn hadn't known what had upset Silver, but she did want to find out.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:43 am
User Image

Silver's eyes flashed. "Don't...!" she began. Then she sighed. "I don't want to talk about my past, or Master Dark." She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:27 pm
Roselina, who's laugher subsideded mildly, moved to pull Caelyn away from Silver.
"I don't think this is really the time and place, do you?" she asked in a reasonable tone of voice.

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:46 pm
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia watched everyone talking and seeming to enjoy themselves but she didn't preoccupy herself to talking all she wanted to do was work.Though with that decided she told herself to wait it out for 5 more minutes before she got back to serving customers.Everything was content for one moment and it was almost a killing sensation for this type of normalcy.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff