Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:34 pm
User Image

I sighed heavily " I guess your right, I threw the pillows down, but with a few little adjustments we could use , no that wouldn't work. Maybe if we could... Damn that's no good! If we could use the pil... Dag nab it! I can't think of anything to help right now all of those people screaming outside and the sound of the moaning pipes is keeping me from thinking propperly"

I began to raise up with a shocked look on my face, I turn to everyone, and I said, " t-t-the p-p-pipes n-never m-moaned b-before... I-I don't t-t-think w-we're a-alone a-any more! "

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:38 pm
User Image"How far is it to your houe then?" Ryuu asked Sirena

Ryuu then was kind of shocked that Kirin shouted and just smiled at her"Thanks Kirin but I think your voice may have attracted some unwanted guest"  

Heart of Madness

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:42 pm
User ImageSirena turned to Ryuu and told "Takes like 5-10 minutes. It isn't so long away" Sirena then looked at Kirin and her eyes widened.

"Shhh. This might attract 'Them'" Sirena told to Kirin after she shouted.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:44 pm
User ImageKirin sharply closed her mouth with a little tears in her eyes. As she putted her hands down again she told "I-I-I-Im very sorry! Ryuu-kun, Sirena-chan!" Kirin bowed and stood again.  

Autumn Crisp

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:46 pm
Mico reloaded both of the guns he had. he handed one out to Hana. "Here' you'll need this, trust me you will."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image"It's fine just be carfeull from now on"Ryuu said to Kirin
Taking one of the pipe out of his belt loop, Ryuu ran up the stairs to join the other three and listend to the loud moaning as it got closer. Walking down one of the halls he looked down both way and on the right saw what seemd like 20 dead students walking towards him. About to head back heard gun fire coming out side and the dead switched direction and tried pushing through the window's to get to the gate

"Looks like there are people at the gate"Ryuu said staring out the window  

Heart of Madness

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:02 pm
Mico turned. he noticed the zombies running. "Should we follow them?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image

" I think it would be a good idea, but it would have some draw backs if they hear us following them. "

" And I think I'll use these if you don't mind Mico, and quite talking so loudly Kirin! " I whispered , " Do you want to attract more, the moaning is already really loud! "

I began to look at the gun and what I had in my hands and think, I know that these things are attracted to noise, and that a gun makes a bunch of noise but the benifit of a gun almost out weightes the douts of one as well, but I'm a not very sure about my aim with one though, but I do learn best with actually doing something...

" You know what Mico I'll take you up on your offer, but I don't want a fully loaded gun, I want to try and conserve what ammo we still have. "

Mizukie_Hibachi

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:06 pm
User ImageSirena came closer to Ryuu and Mico and told "There is no point following them...It will just get worse. Never put up a fight unless it's necessary." Sirena then looked up to them and took up her M-16 "If they come any closer...Get ready."

Geez, Where are we going to get a car to get home?

Sirena then aimed and told to herself "Aim...Wait for an enemy...then shoot..." Sirena remembered those words when she teached Naoki how to correctly eliminate an enemy.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image"H-Hana-chan...I know what you are thinking. That's right gun makes a loud noise and it would attract more of them. But look at Sirena! She has a perfect silenter on her gun. We might need to cover her back." Kirin told to Hana.  

Autumn Crisp

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image

I began to whiper to Kirin (( this means no one but Kirin and I are able to ' see ' this message ))

I don't know if we should though. I mean these two " Americans ' show up trying to tell us what to do? I mean the had to have know about this days before it happened," I began to point over to the one looking out the door.

" I mean it looks bad if the americans get involved but really, sending in military on the same day something like this happenes? If you ask me America probbly did this to us.

I began to lean in closer to Kirin. " You know what, they probbly know what started this whole mess and aren't saying anything so that " They're Country " doesn't get blamed. "

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:25 pm
User ImageKirin lean to Hana and told "Hana-chan, those girls are from Japan Im sure. The place they work is from America. They wouldn't come here unless somebody give a call to Military besides police. But who knows their number? Maybe this is their mission, but this may be and their home town. We can ask them later if needed." Hana stood again properly.  

Autumn Crisp

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image The whole time everyone had been arguing, Naoki had raised on hand to her forehead and tried to think.

So far, no one was getting along very well. They had two guys who seemed laid back and were the easiest to cooperate with, one who was still standing there just lost in thought, a frightened nurse, and a hotheaded girl who was really getting on her nerves. Then there were the zombie things she finally got to see for herself. They were disgusting, and reeked a horrible smell that reached them even from the distance. It was surreal, and Naoki was confused. What's going on?!

All in all, it wasn't good.

"Alright," Naoki said sharply, gathering her wits again. "Everyone shut up right now and move back."

She slung her assault rifle from her back and hardly needed to aim; she quickly shot a few down.

"Go, go, go," she urgently nudged the others, telling them to run up the hall. Let's get out of here."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image

I grunted slightly, " Fine but if we get killed It's on your head. I began to think to myself, I don't know why but this girl but she just gets on my nerves, the last time I felt this way was when I was in grade school. Oh well, back to matters at hand.

"Hold on shouldn't we gather our thoughts first and maybe some weapons too, I mean that shot means that someone's fighting them, " anyother shot rang out, " and apparently winning for now. So we need to go and save him or them if that's the case! "

I began to throw my body into what I was saying. " We have a better change of surviving IF there are more of us I know that there are people in the clock tower, ALIVE. And I know that there are people in the class rooms still alive as well, don't ask how I just do. "

" I have an Idea. I grabed an old piece of chalk and bean to draw little faces.
" We need someone to carry spare weapons so that if one breaks we have a speedy replacement. It should be someone strong and pretty fast. " I drew a question mark to show the waepon carrier. " That person should be in the middle of everyone that way, they're protected and we all can reach the stuff. "

Mizukie_Hibachi

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:48 pm
User ImageSirena grinned her teeth and turned to Hana "Jesus Christ! We get it, We get it! When we will get to my house we probably should get easier to Clock tower from there! Now, Go and fight!" Sirena told to Hana. She wanted her to get ready and nobody die.

Now...If we get out from this location, Then it probably should take 5 minutes to get to my home. If not 5 minutes probably 10 minutes, matters on how many of zombies we will see.

Sirena then shot at the zombies. When she is done shooting, she saw zombies moaning on her. Sirena used her M-16 to kill them.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff