Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Game Masters Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: writing, stories, character, development, feedback 

Reply Main Forum
The Official Welcome Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

welian

Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:39 pm
.... It's a LONG story,  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:45 pm
Fractality
Aubergine Amphetamine
Fractality
Random invites forthewin!

I'm Alexis, Fractality if you wish, and not sure what genre of writing I'd be classified into. I know that I am, when given enough information or direction, capable of writing multiple genres, although I do have a serious problem with finishing what I start. But I do try...
The grand prize for finishing NaNoWriMo got me hooked. That should definitely inspire me to finish for once wink

:O

Stalker.

O_e
Blame Eylios!

Huzzah, anyways.
Are you going to participate in the novel writing contest?

Pintxo

Bro

Andirigible

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:46 pm
Hey! Thanks to Eylios for the invite. I'm Andi. I go by Andi, but you can call me Andi. I'm a college froshie, and I'll be a junior next year (yes, I do work far too much, thanks for asking). Since I have a fairly light load this semester, I'm going to buckle down and hack out a NaNo that will hopefully be less of an eyesore than the last two...

Next year, I plan on studying developmental neuroscience at the University of Copenhagen & Lund University (Denmark & Sweden, respectively). I don't know how the heck I'm going to fit NaNo into that...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:48 pm
SMART PERSON!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!11!!11ONE!!11!ELEVEN!  

welian

Captain

Pintxo

Bro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:52 pm
Andi Aquarius

Next year, I plan on studying developmental neuroscience at the University of Copenhagen & Lund University (Denmark & Sweden, respectively). I don't know how the heck I'm going to fit NaNo into that...

That's intense.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:52 pm
Hey there <3
I'm Raphien. I'm a published writer and poet, and the captain of a fairly intense RP guild here on gaia.
I'm hoping I can help out with character development, worldbuilding, things like that, since I'm fairly experienced, and also maybe muster some motivation to work on longer pieces.  

elrianvaon

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

welian

Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:54 pm
Raph, you made it! Great to see you again! I had no idea you were published, awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:55 pm
Hey everybody!

Well... I was just invited by Eylios. I want to thank Eylios (and I have no idea how she found me... XD... but whatever!)

Anyways, my name is ________, and I live in __________, ________.

I really like writing, just like everybody else in this guild. I'm also an avid reader, and I love character development (it's one of my favorite things in the world XD... I use "XD" alot)

Well... moral of the story... thanks for inviting me!  

damaged-reality

Giyari
Crew

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:09 pm
well hallo there _______ ninja

And don't worry about it razz Eyl is an evil master of invites... If it was a martial art, she would be a black belt, a black belt drenched in the blood of her vitims.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:11 pm
..... I could make a really off-color comment there, being a woman.  

welian

Captain

Giyari
Crew

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:15 pm
LOL! You know I thought something like that would happen... That's why I added 'of her victims'
wich I also seemed to have typoed xD I hate my keybord these days, it's just like... not noticing when I press the keys sometimes, other times it's just because I can't type XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:19 pm
Aubergine Amphetamine
Andi Aquarius

That's intense.

And knowing me, I'll be writing creative nonfic on studying the brains of small children.  

Andirigible

ZeMufenNinja

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:19 pm
HEY YAL! I am excited to join this guild! Thanks for inviting me!

I won't officially be on until October 30th however. So I won't be able to look at all your beautiful writings T-T sadlly.....

BUT I WILL WHENEVER I GET BACK! XD

YAL ARE AWESOME HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND! *High Five*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:22 pm
YAY CAPSLOCK BUTTON!

*steals high five--BUT NO!* JELLYFISHHHHH.

AHAHAHAHA.  

Secret Kirari

Magical Dabbler

Andirigible

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:25 pm
Eylios
SMART PERSON!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!11!!11ONE!!11!ELEVEN!

WHAT? WHERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? AAAHHHH!!!!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces