Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:08 am
"Yeah... Thing is i could probably defend the Crevice with one Swamp of the Underworld Technique... The Crevice is so narrow that you can't go around with out running into all the ninja defending the Tiers and you cant walk on it because it neutralizes Chakra..." he said looking to Six. "I think its a pretty good strategy... I mean the crevice is already the best defensible position we have... Its so narrow the enemy forces would be funneled... Old Thermopolie and such." he said chuckling.

"And congrats on your Promotions kid."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:21 am
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Six swung her left arm around Siniku's neck, leaning her head over to lay on her outstretched arm as she talked with him. "Just one? I suppose that it could work if the area is confined like that." Recalling a vivid memory from the main body, she smiled. "Thermopolie? Are you refering to the focused set of explosions that we all helped to make when people tried to mass invade us? I think that I was still on the moon when that happened, & missed it because of that. The memory that I can recall deals with clones & lens making, & you helped by sealing off one entire side of the crevice, ne? What else happened that you can remember?" Rolling her head back to the right, she reached with her right hand over to a glass of lemonade, curling it quickly enough to her body that the ice cubes crackled about its container as she sought out the straw.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:43 am
"No no I mean the Place... " said Siniku, "In the west there were just a hand full of Soldiers that took on over one million Persian soldiers and was actually winning before they were betrayed.... The Crevice is very simular to this place but doesn't have a back path to get into the village that anyone besides we ninja would know about." he said snickering a bit.

'And yes just one... A Ninja of my skill can make one that can take up the entire thing End to End..."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:29 pm
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Nuance Lilith←×ニュアンス リリス ×
User Image××××××××S a n d jounin teacher

She entered the office quite calmly, and said "Hello, Six. It's nice to meet you in person, I'm Lilith Nuance, a Jounin instructor at the Academy. I was told to meet you by Ganchou... do you know why?" After a coy smile and a small bow, she sat down on the couch, legs crossed, and looked at Siniku. "Hi hon" she said, then burst out laughing, and flicked a small switch on the inside of her sleeve. Now his normal voice would sound, and while he was still chuckling, it would seem a bit odd for Ganchou's voice to come from the female figure. "How's that, for deep cover. It's nice to see you, Six. Siniku. How have you been? Wanna guess how hard it was to put THIS one together?" He uncrossed his legs and sat up, still chuckling quietly.

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:42 pm
Siniku looked over to Lady Ganchou and would stand up and make the Transformation Jutsu seal and would poof into smoke, "Silly Ganchou-chan...." said a strangely sensuous voice coming from the smoke, "I am the one that gave you the Idea." the voice would say before the smoke cleared. Indeed Siniku had changed to a woman with just under shoulder length orange hair and a rather... shapely body that only Siniku would have the courage as a perv to have and would turn around, "Oh what do you think of Mine?" SIniku would ask, "Its not very different to be sure... but no one would expect a man to be a woman!" he said snickering and looking back to Mamoru, "BUT... Six-chan already wins cause shes already a girl but her original self is a guy!... Shes a female flesh clone!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]

"Oh, is that all~?" Six moaned in reply as a newbie entered the room. Sitting upright & pulling her arm away from Siniku as he jumped up & henge'd, she face-palmed. Her arm came down just as the banter began, and even without taking her blindfold off, Siniku's comment had made a very noticeable shade of pink embarassment cover her. "I keep meaning to ask him why he did that, but he's never around when I feel that I can ask him..." Trailing off & turning her head to sigh once more, she tried to change the subject. "Please don't tell me that you seduced a real version of that lady, Ganchou."

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:01 pm
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Nuance Lilith←×ニュアンス リリス ×
User Image××××××××S a n d jounin teacher

"Silly Siniku, that requires you to keep it up with Chakra. This is a more permanent and reliable disguise; what if someone canceled out chakra in the area? You wouldn't be able to keep up your disguise! But while I agree Six is the bestest, she can be connected directly to Mamoru anyways, since it's common knowledge." He said, arguing his point. In response to Six's answer, he gave a small laugh again and said "Oh yes Six, she's locked up away in one of the ANBU torture rooms. No, no, she is me and I am her, at least record wise. It's always a good idea to establish a few persona when you become a covert operative, you know. Such as Anon, for Out-Of-Village travel, Lilith is for In-Village work. As you know, the Gennin all believe I am dead, and I mean to keep it that way. It helps me concentrate, and relieves them of a few horrible memories, therefore it's a win/win situation. Besides, it wouldn't do to have my true face known unless I was dead, would it?" He replied firmly. Flicking the switch once more, she added "Besides, this way I can teach them again, without ruining the moment with bad experiences. And yes Siniku, I thank you for the idea, though I think I've improved on it." She gave a small flip of the hair, then said "So, now that we're introduced, I think I will head on back to my day job. You know where to find me if you need me!" She got up and walked out, turning back to give a final "And Siniku, next time don't make it quite so obvious you're trying to be seductive. That in itself would be a tip off for some of the more experienced workers of a village." She then headed for the Academy.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:37 am
Siniku flipped a finger up as he poofed back to his Male form, "My Transformation Jutsu is flawless non the less... Unlike most people I actually have a Reference for the way I look." said Siniku snickering, "Well... I didn't lock her away in the ANBU Dungeon like some kind of sicko... And I don't think i'd need a Cover... Everyone already knows me anyway. I am the only Orange haired guy in the village." he said nodding, "Alucai doesn't count because that is in fact Red hair."

"But meh... I don't think if a guy is in a Bar he would care if a woman came up to him and started talking. When a pretty girl is in the room people usually start blabbing even though they know they shouldn't" said the ANBU captain.

"And Six-chan... Every guy wonders what its like to be a woman. Mamoru just made that happen." he said honestly.

"But... I've been wondering lately..." said Siniku as he looked to Six, "Is there anything that needs doing around here that I could be used for? Besides training Genin?"

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:36 pm
A Blue haired boy walked into the office with an evil grin on his face. He looked about and then tilted his head. "Seizon Kaguya, I'm a Genin, I need a few missions, and a scroll for a Taijutsu style, as well as one for a Bukijutsu style, I request these now so I won't have to come back here every time I wish for a scroll, not that I can learn more than one style in each anyways, but still. Scrolls, and missions please." Despite his words seeming to be polite, his tone was sort of mean sounding, as if he was demanding, which he wasn't, hopefully.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:26 pm
"Mamorou-sama, can I come in?" Howaido watched the door patiently, he needed a mission, he had trained all he could, it was time for him to put it to use as a Chuunin.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]

Six's state of pink rushed forth again, & she began to stammer out something when several students came rushing in all excited-like. "Ahem~," she started, slapping her face & taking a sip from her lemonade. "Seizon Kaguya was it? I'll give you a pass for the requisition of those that you need, from the library. I don't like keeping scrolls around the office..." Up she sprang, gliding efficiently over to the desk to write out Seizon's request.

Pulling out a headband for the lad as well, she packaged the whole deal in one go. "If that isn't enough for you, then meet your new sensei that has just come into the room. Howaido!" Six called over the fluff of blue hair between them. "Come over here & meet your new student. I know that it's early on in your career, but I have something planned if you can train him well this next week." Propping herself up on top of the desk, she crossed her legs & leaned over onto her right arm, placing it slightly out from her body. Folding a paper airplane, Six sent the little note sailing over to Siniku.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:05 pm
Taking the headband he would take a kunai from his pocket and pry off the metal plate. Then he would place it on his scarf, which was his special headband from now on. He took the slip that Six wrote him and then bowed as he turned to see his sensei. "Yo Sensei, I'll go get my scrolls from the library." He said as he nodded and then would walk out the door. Seizon had almost no true respect for sensei, or elders of any kind. He wasn't the one to respect authority unless they gave him a reason to, but at the same time he wasn't trying to be rude. He headed off to the library to pick up a few scrolls.  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:22 am
Siniku rolled his eyes and would shake his head, "Kids today... No respect..." said the ANBU Captain before looking to Six and looking at the note, "Chakra Training?... Well... I guess.... I don't think I need too much. Hell I am already a Chakra Dynamo." he said looking to Six.

"But... If I am going to do THAT again I want some back up. Dun care how strong a guy is no one can take on 6 people at once."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:16 am
Sheva and Akita walked into the office and looked around. They were unsure which one was the Kazekage but they would wait untill the opportunity presented itself. Akita looked at each of the shinobi in the room and seemed a bit nervous, Sheva masked her nervousness well and waited.

Akita heard what the man said and looked at him, it seemed as if he was willing to take on six people at once. Akita walked in front of Sheva and growled at the man.

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:30 pm
A clutter of birds flew in through the window all comprised of iron fragments. As they began to meld together they took the form of Naruu, the Raven Artist himself. He too wished for an audience with the Kazekage but waited until he was addressed.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games