Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:35 pm
Dai shot another dirty glare at Narnia. "Oh I really am going to kill her..." Dai thought swiftly. She looked at Matt and eased up. "I have nothing to be jealous about, Narnia~" She spoke. "I'm going out for air." Dai grabbed her bag and Katana as she headed for the door. she had left enough money on the table for the tea and tip. Once out side, Dai leaned against the wall and brushed her bangs out of her face. "I can't believe I acted like that." She thought as she lend against the tea shop wall. Dai sighed heavy in disappointment of herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:38 pm
Matt places enough Ryo on the table to pay for his tea then follows Dai outside just incase. As he gets out he looks around for Dai seeing her up against the way he walks over.  

solanik

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:43 pm
Sypher frowned as Dai and Matt left the tea shop but didn't go after them, knowing they would be safe with each other at least. He turned his frown on Narnia "Now you've gone and insulted one of them. Was it necessary?" he asked Narnia, just wondering what her goal had been exactly. He scooped up his bag and glanced at Kyo, waiting for the small boy to finish before he too left.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

♚♔♚♔♚"Why bow to a king and not your queen?"♚♔♚♔♚

[kyo in first and narnia in second]
Kyo growled again and stood up and grumbled words that should never come out of a 9 year old's mouth. He turned and walked outside.

Narnia kept up her innocent act. "Oh, I didn't mean to make them mad~ If they want I can take the kiss back~" Before Sypher could react she kissed him on the lips for a few seconds then moved back as there was a red spot from her lipstick on his cheek and lips. "There, now I got my kiss back~" She smiled and winked at him gently. Paper formed infront of Sypher to form a baby bird that sat on his shoulder but it was a paper, baby hawk. "It's still noon so I hope to see you again and Dai-chan~"

♚♔♚♔♚"Know Your Place"♚♔♚♔♚  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:00 pm
Sypher jerked back and almost fell over the table before clearing his throat "Yeah...ok." he walked out of the shop, not sure how to react to Narnia's kiss. He didn't even realize he had her lipstick still on his face till he was outside with Dai and Matt "All right let-What?!" he caught a reflection of himself in the window and wiped vigorously at his mouth and cheek to remove the lipstick. He cleared his throat then spoke again "All right. Let's find a place to sleep for the night."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:02 pm
Matt's eyes widen as he catches sight of Sypher. "yeah lets go find a place to stay at" Matt looks around to check for any other outside appearance that may show up  

solanik

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:07 pm
Dai looked at Matt and slipped her hands into her jacket pockets. She smiled at him and was about to talk to him when she noticed Sypher. Her jaw dropped at the red lipstick on Sypher's lips. Her eye brow twitched as her face sank into anger. "Tch." Dai looked the other way as Sypher rubbed the evidence from his face. Dai pushed herself from the wall and stood sideways. Trying to collect herself from bashing Narnia's face in. Dai looked to the sky. "Whatever." She breathed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

♚♔♚♔♚"Why bow to a king and not your queen?"♚♔♚♔♚

[kyo in first and narnia in second]
Kyo spotted the lipstick and stomped his foot hard into the sand. He had his fists clenched. "I'm sure we can find one while you go make smoochy smoochy with your new girlfriend!!!" He said angerily. Shi nodded in agreement.

Narnia laughed as Sypher almost fell over then walked out her self. She held a piece of paper with words written on and let it fly to Dai as after she would read it it would immediatly stick to her. It was telling her she missed the second kiss with Sypher and she was too late to get hers. Narnia blew a kiss at him. The note also said if she wanted to talk to her then emet her when her sensei was sound asleep outside the hotel. "It was glad to meet you guys~ keep growling mutt!" She hissed the last at Kyo and Shi's low growl. She turned as her hair swatted around and she walked off.

♚♔♚♔♚"Know Your Place"♚♔♚♔♚  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:14 pm
Sypher glowered at Matts expression and Dai's dropped jaw "What?! I didn't ask her to!" he snapped and then turned on a heel, stalking off to look for a place to rest. He snagged a passing man and engaged him in talk, the man looking slightly freaked out by an angry Cloud ninja but Sypher came back with good news "He suggested we camp out by the forest and I agree. We can train there and sleep. I can create a sleeping area for us too." he rounded on Kyo as he spoke and nearly smacked him around the back of the head "Shut your yap, Kyo! I had nothing to do with her choice. And if you'd stuck around instead of scampering off, maybe you'd have been able to stop it if it upsets you that much!" he growled and started walking off, his hands shoved deep in his pockets now as he grumbled under his breath "Stupid idiots...not my fault!!!"

((Exits to Forest ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:17 pm
Dai felt the paper stick to her. she breathed in and allowed int to vanish to her skin as if it never existed. she pulled her hand from her paocket and looked at the ink on her skin. Her face never changed expression. She whisked her hand back into her pocket and sighed. "I can't do that...Sypher made it clear." Dai looked at Sypher and shortly looked away. "Pisses me off that she kissed him." Dai giggled at Sypher's reaction. She ran after him and snickered as she walked next to him.

[exit to forest]

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:23 pm
Kyo stepped back as Sypher almost swung at him. He looked down and did feel sad for his sudden outburst as he followed off to the forest. Narnia was on the roof now and looked down at Dai. "Remember, we can talk~ And you won't go too far from your camp~" She played with her nails.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:23 pm
Matt frowned walking off with Sypher to the forest quietly

(exits)

solanik

Lady Alraa

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:35 am
Natalie grinned as she saw the Tea Shoppe Citadel; the cat was sitting just outside the door, licking it's one black paw.

"Here, kitty kitty." She whispered, approaching the cat with one hand outstretched towards the cat.

The cat hissed and jumped on her hand, causing her to lose her balance as it vaulted over her back in the direction of the Fountain.

"Dammit!" Natalie snapped, jumping to her knees and chasing the cat.

[2/3 of Catch The Cat]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:10 pm
User ImageAfter being in the village for a little while Apollo had tracked down Syphers location to this place. Some type of tea shop. He'd heard that a young man and a crew of foreigners had taken up residency here for the moment. "Well, they should be here somewhere." From the description given to him by some locals Apollo knew without a doubt it had to be his clumsy student. He soon reached the shop, coming into the entrance with a polite smile. Coming off as angry or something like that would surely bring up-rise to the villagers. Apollo made his way over to the main desk, asking the shop keep about the group. "Oh yes! I over-heard them saying something about heading to the forest not too far from here. If you head directly East you can reach it without any worries." A simple nod came from the Cloud Nin before turning and exiting. Time to re-meet with his old student.  

Deecee Sama

Genius

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:36 pm
Ganchou arrived outside of the Tea Shop, flanked by the Containment squad he'd requested. Bursting in to the shop, he said "All patrons please go to the hospital for a checkup. All staff, please go as well. Do not remove anything from this site." As the stream of customers and servers left, he had the team spread out. "Bag everything. Miss nothing!" He walked towards the back.

// >-> If there's anything here, pm meh.//  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces