Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Residential District Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:24 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 345/345 ✇ Stamina 420/420

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian nodded his head."Yes we are to kill some giant lizards in the red sands area."He had been there before while being an Anbu. He could find the location easily.

((short I'm sorry))

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:23300 ✇ Ryo:4950

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:42 pm
User Image
♫♫ Sunagakure ♫♪ Genin ♬♫ Puppet Rose ♪♬
♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬

"Oh cool! Well~ Why don't we get started!. . . .wait. . .did you say lizards?" She looked back at Sebastian with a rising eyebrow. There was a mission to kill lizards? Shurgging her shoulders she turned back to the new puppets. Lizards would be good practice for her puppet skills. Fumbling through her side pouch she found her scroll. She smiled brightly rolling it out on the ground before them. Biting into her thumbs blood trickled down into the paper, quickly she synced the puppets to their symbols. One by one they poofed, writing forming, inscriptions into the fashioned circles. Her smile just kept growing, rolling up her scroll. Standing she looked back at him once more before her eyes narrowed. "You know, . . .I could've gotten them with my Ryo. . . you're going to go broke if you keep spending yours left and right on me." Putting her scroll away her bracelet jingled, Amai still hadn't taken it off since he put it on her. "So~ the red sands? What are we waiting for!" Turning Amai dashed away laughing.

[[//exits]]

♫♫ Chakra Pool: 290/290 ♫♪ AC: 900 ♬♫ Ryo: 500 ♪♬
♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:10 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxx' .

xxxx' .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSebastian Uchihaxxx

Sebastian walked around the residential district looking for Amai, it had been a year since his assignment as a genin. But he'd been able to keep everything under wraps thus far. News of his sharingans activation spread and the Uchiha clan came to him and offered him thier apologies and to remove his family from the exiled list. He denied their offer he wanted nothing to do with the Uchihas, he had all he needed from them. All he needed...all he wanted was to be with Amai. He waited on a bench and closed his eyes int he shade.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:14 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxAmai x Hanaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❀❀
User Image
ღ I still recall that day when I was introduced to you

xxxWhen I first saw your smiling face, it melted me right through

xxxxxxBut now we've thrown the past away

xxxxxxxxxAnd we're hurt and hurt each other just to deal with the pain

xxxxxxxxxxxxOur hearts are filled with thorns, but I can't say that I forgot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amai stepped out of her apartment, the wind blew causing her loose pig tails to blow in the breeze, putting her hand up she kept her hair from getting in the way of her vision. Blinking at the semi-harsh sunlight her eyes adjusted. Turning she locked her door behind her and set off to the Academy, something catching her eye. Looking over she saw what she thought was Haji. He looked different, slightly mature. Or a moment she wasn't even sure it was him, she didn't remember him looking so,...attractive. Approaching she spoke. "Sebastian? Sebastian is that you?" Walking closer she smiled gently. It had been so long since she saw them. Getting so embarrassed with herself on their last mission for him having to save her. Really hurt her gentle ego. "How have you been?" Pausing for a moment as the wind kicked up again. "Well, I can't talk for long. I have to go to a mission. The people I'm going with are waiting for me at the Academy. But it's nice to have seen you." Dipping her head to him she turned and waved looking back at him as she began to run off. "I really have to go. It was so nice seeing you!. . . They might let you join if you hurry along too! But if not. Bye!"

[[//exits to Academy]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxx' .

xxxx' .

Sebastian yawned when he noticed Amai but then just like she was gone something about the academy. He lazily followed her there

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:08 pm
Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame walked into the residential district. She had to find a stick. How in the heck was she supposed to find a stick among the apartments. She looked to Daichi, "Go find the stick," she said. He wagged his tail and came back with a plain branch. Ayame laughed, "No Daichi not that kind of stick. We need to find San's magic stick," she felt odd saying that. Daichi dropped the stick and whined, "I'll play fetch with you later I promise." He barked and wagged his tail putting his nose to the ground searching for San's scent. "Good job, holler if you find anything I'm gonna go look around." He barked to her and went off. Ayame searched through anything and everything until she heard Daichi howling. She ran to where he was and saw him sitting there his paw on a staff that was black in color with dark brown designs around it. "You are the best wolf ever," Daichi barked as she took the staff and rubbed his head. "Come on," she said putting the staff beside her katana on her back.
[Exit to Academy]

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:06 am
User Image
User Image

xxxx' .

xxxx' .

Sebastian walked into his house, technically it was his parents house but they had left everything to him when they died. He was looking around when he heard some noise come from the storage area. He entered the storage room nonchalantly if it was some buglar he'd just ruff him up and send him to jail. But he didn't see anyone, he continued looking around. He came across a case that was in the shape of a sword, it was covered in seals and locks. He would need someone exprienced with ninja blade to help him with it. He made a clone and sent the clone Takumi to open the case. The clone nodded and vanished.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:54 pm
The clone returns and hands the case to the waiting Sebastian.

Sebastian heard a voice in his head something about sage mode. He then left to the academy.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:14 am
User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Chunin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai's clone ran into the shopping area and told who ever was there " "News from lady kage. She got a message off the radio. She told me that everyone needs to be ready to go to war at a moment's notice.I have other places I have to go and tel so i'll be on my way." He said as he vanished

"Life's to short to be serious"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:39 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Chuunin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

As Kin approached the residential area, he stopped and waited for Amai. This mission will be too easy for him and her to complete.

OOC: [...]
Chakra Pool: 465/465
Stamina Pool: 180/180
Hearts In Possession: Earth, Wind, Lightning
Used Techniques:

October Night Starlight

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:47 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Weeds! The Weeds! (1/4)

Amai arrived at the Residential District with Kin, looking around she remembered how Bast had described the plant. It didn't take her long to spot a little outburst in growth near one of the living glancing back at the boy she pulled up her scarf over her face even more as they approached. Reducing her exposure to the plants toxin as much as possible. "There's some of the Nightshade. Well, no time like the present!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

Michael the sexy king

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:25 am
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu

The Weeds! The Weeds! [2/4]

"Good eye!" Kin pointed his arm at the plant. Threads from his fingertips stretched out and wrapped around the plant. "Tell me if he spot some more" said the teen pulling the plant out of the ground. "Do you have a container we can put this in?"

Used Techniques:

October Night Starlight

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image

The Weeds! The Weeds! (2/4)

Amai nodded. "We can put it in my Black Ant." Taking out her scroll she summoned the puppet. Opening it hollow frame up for Kin to place the toxic plant inside. No bad side to it, if I ever fight an enemy, they'll be exposed to the toxin remaining. Wonderful~ Looking around she spotted more off father down. "There's some over here." Walking she used the charka strings to lead Black Ant with her. As she reached the plants she noticed more down that ally way, lining the edge of the ally. There's quite a bit of it.

xxxxxx

Michael the sexy king

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:19 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu

The Weeds! The Weeds! [3/4]

Kin looked at Amai as she summoned her puppet. She was the first puppeteer he had seen since he has been in the Hidden Sand Village. Puppeteers were mostly seen in this village but he hadn't seen many people practicing it. He placed the plant in the puppet with his threads and looked in the direction Amai was looking. He was a little surprised to see there was a lot more to pluck. He started walking towards them releasing more of his threads to grab the plants. Once he grabbed four more of them at once, he turned and looked at Amai. "Is this enough?"

Used Techniques:

October Night Starlight

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:04 pm
User Image

The Weeds! The Weeds! (3/4)

Amai looked at Kin, then back at her puppet in thought. "Hmmmm, I feel like we can fit a bit more in there. The more we get the better for the civilians. Let's at least take out another patch of them. . . That way the local kids don't wander into the patch thinking their pretty innocent flowers." As Amai thought about it she began to frown. What if a little toddler came along, being mindless and adorable like they are tried eating one of these plants!? If anything, with them being shinobi with sense to not get into too much contact with the plants. The awful possibilities kids would have being exposed to something with such toxins.

((OOC: Her face! QA Q ))

xxxxxx

Michael the sexy king

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas