Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:11 pm
As gamakichi arrived with the girl the two were just finishing a third round of chess, Howaido had one for the third time. he turned a glazed eye torwards them,"Whos that girl?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx Nijiro blinked, swaying a little before steadying herself. She had never transported before, and to be suddenly in a completely different place almost instantly was a little harsh on her head. Grey eyes surveyed the room slowly, the smoking pipe in her mouth hanging a little low as she concentrated on figuring out where she was. Her eyes landed on Howaido, and a lazy smile graced her features.

❝Ah. So you're the one, huh?❞ Nijiro didn't move, not liking being in a new area that she hadn't had time to inspect carefully. ❝Nijiro Hatake, seventeen, genin of Mist.❞ She answered when the man asked who she was. A messenger bag hung at her side, the strap cutting across from the opposite shoulder and down her chest. Despite the smoking pipe in her mouth, she spoke perfectly clear, though the was an obvious lazy drawl to it.

To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:22 pm
"Hatake, Howaido, 18, Jounin of Sand... obviously..." he stated as gamakichi left them alone taking Ganchou outside. "I guess you are here to play me too, or am I being replaced already?" His voice was bland, whoever he was he definitely needed some waking up on the inside. So he set up the board and made his first move as they started the long battle that this conversation would be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:34 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro shrugged her shoulders, the ornamental smoke bomb tied to the front of her obi shifting and catching the light with its silver edges and red enamel.

❝Mhmm, yes, replacing you, a Jounin, with a genin like myself would be a real kicker, wouldn't it?❞ Nijiro smiled, walking over to Howaido's bed, her stilettos clicking sharply, and her dress not making any noise at all. She sat down on the edge of the bed, hand reaching out and moving a piece almost immediately. ❝Any good food in this place. I get dragged here after being insulted by a frog - the least you could do was feed me.❞ Nijiro waited, grey eyes on the chessboard, appearing bored and disinterested.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:39 pm
((send her my way. sorry for interupting. but... i think she'd enjoy my cooking. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:54 am
As the frog dragged him outside, he sighed. Passing underneath the window on their way out, he overheard the girl's remark and reached into a pocket. And after just getting this replaced too...ah well. He threw in the Emergency Dango to the girl, then continued on his way. He felt like a cup of tea...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:34 pm
"Im sorry I didnt really have much to do with any of this... how are you related to the Hatake family, Nijiro-san?" He was speaking calmly and moving the pieces as they went, it was slightly different from before, he was having to try a little harder it seemed,"Hmm." As they talked the match progressed and before he knew it he was, losing?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:25 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro caught the dango and gave the leaving male a lazy smile as a way of thanks. As she played the game of chess, she ate the dango, appearing to almost give more attention to the food than the game at hand.

❝Through my father.❞ Nijiro spoke, but had no intention of going further. Talking about her father might include talking about her mother, and she would avoid that at all costs. ❝I know many members of the clan, but I've never heard of any here in Sand.❞ Nijiro finished her dango, grey eyes now focusing on looking out the window, sunlight catching the grey roots of her natural hair colour, the rest dyed black.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:48 pm
the blindfolded man finally found Eziel's room. he entered and stood at the end of the bed. the other two men searching turned and headed for the room as if summoned by the blind man.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:25 am
"Ive been here all my life," he started slowly, for some reason he was finding it easier to open up to this girl. Maybe it was the fact that he was remembering things and that made him feel better. "I too am linked through my father, our village was enslaved by rogue ninja in the land of fire and when I was born my parents tried to hide me and get me out. I had barely been but a few hours old when they were slaughtered for their actions, I didnt... I never knew them.... I never actually saw it I was so little I cant remember, I just suppose they were dead. Later the Leaf went back and picked up after themselves per say. Ive checked records but theres no records of a male Hatake ever being buried so I wonder if he did really die there." Howaido closed his eyes as he moved the pieces, yes it was coming back to him now, his mind, his emotions, he was feeling them now. Hate for the Leaf Ninja, hate for those slave traders, and slight admiration for this girl, but most of all his passion for revenge on the Leaf for what happened to his family and revenge on the IBD. No... Revenge on the ex Anbu Captain of Suna, Yoshimitsu-san.

He calmly moved and delved deep inside himself his moves becoming more aggressive until they were at a stale mate. He complacently reset the board as they started again this time he seemed to have an upper hand, the girl should start concentrating now as she listened to the older Hatakes story. "When I was twelve I asked about my parents..." his hand shook as it gripped the sheets tightly anger clear in his body language though not his voice. It was clear and smooth like any experienced Hatake,"they beat me to death literally and left me there; I was worthless to them. Bast-sensei found me returning from a mission and brought me back here, she healed me and trained me once my strength returned. Bastet-sensei, Mamorou-sama, they trained me and took me in, they gave me the home I had never had; so naturally I love this village and so vowed thus to protect it and the villagers and shinobi in it with my life." He smirked showing the first emotion since their meeting,"I guess you could say I hate the Leaf village for being so complacent and allowing such an attack on their sister villages and allowing the pilfering and enslaving of its sister villagers with no sign of grief. But I think I despise them more for the fact that they spent more money covering it up than they did deterring it." The game was coming to a close with a struggle but Howaido was winning still, two moves ahead,"Whats your story, whyd you become a shinobi?"

[Perfect theme for this story here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEZcagF8zAQ&feature=related ]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:38 am
It was then that the wind shattered and instantly a strong blast of wind shot through the window, but this was no ordinary wind, it had chakra. It was targeted for the girl not necessarily Howaido and it would take her out in one hit the attack was so sudden if nothing was done to protect her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:01 am
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido reacted swiftly as he tackled Nijiro out of the way and both landed on the floor in a roll. In a second he had his Oinin mask on his face and his hands were in a single seal as he countered a second wind blast with a stream of fire that exploded through the window of the hospital from his mouth. His hand grasped the hilt of his katana as it was apparent now he had concealed his weapons until now, despite his just recovering he was ready for a fight. His massive cleaver attached to his back and the tanto across his waist with the katana to his left hip, he looked back at her with his masked face as he spoke,"You dont know any jutsu, do you Nijiro-san?" He waited a moment then turned around,"I see..... then I guess you will just have to watch me work." As he spoke a bright white chakra began to glow in his right hand the sound was ear piercing as it sounded as if the room was filled with chirping birds shrieking their calling. "I dont mean to undermine you, but if you are a Hatake you will take large amounts of damage from this opponent as will I. You arent prepared to fight this level of shinobi in your current state, you helped me to get better and, well I guess this is the best way for me to repay you." His hand tightened on his swords handle as the chakra in his right hand brightened,"And besides youre in my village... and nobody messes with my village..." As the Chidori in his hand brightened the static electricity crackled all through the room as he spotted his target,"Stay close Nijiro-san, Im taking you to the roof! I cant protect you and the entire hospital at the same time, lets go!" His hand went from his katana to her wrist as he led her out as fast as he could literally lifting her off the ground and carrying her with one hand under her thigh. They went through the window at near blinding speed, so this was the extent of what she could be with proper training, yes that was probably going through her mind right now.

As they exited the window they landed on the ground from the fourth floor with ease. That was when he gazed upon the hooded target,"Hang on Nijiro-san, its gonna get rough!" He grinned as he prepared to charge,"Well at least you get to see what you can really do once you get some proper teaching, ne?" His speed was almost as fast as lightning itself as he raced at his target the man jumping away at the last second leaving his cloak behind as Howaido connected,"Shiroi Chidori (One Thousand White Birds)!" As his Chidori connect with the cloth on the ground it shredded into ash and the impact left a massive crater where he had impacted with the ground. "So thats how it is... up we go then." With that he took Nijiro to the roof where the attacker stood and set her down,"Sorry for dragging you around, but youre too slow for me not to right now. Dont worry though, Ill take care of this guy and then we can get back to our chess game, ne Nijiro-san?" Then he turned back to face the enemy, luckily they were on the roof a building over from the hospital. He pulled loose his massive cleaver sword from his back and smirked,"Think youre tough eh big guy, attacking hospitals like that? Well Id hate to surprise you but..... you aint seen nothin yet!" When his cleaver came free he held the massive blade with one hand and twirled it above his head with that one hand alone. He stopped soon and grinned beneath his mask as he then relaxed his arm and the blade dropped from above his head like a building as it fell to the roof leaving a thin crater in the concrete,"Come on then."

-Chakra:645
[Hope you dont mind the auto protect, but its necessary for what Im planning, sorry for dragging you around but I gotta keep you on your toes.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:42 am
Bast had put a foot on the grounds of the hospital when she felt a fluctuation of Chakra in the area. Howaido's Chakra flared at that moment, and a streak of sound pierced through the air not long after. One Chakra signature was foreign and very close to Howaido, and another seemed to be in an agitated state; the latter, she presumed, was the attacker.

The woman sighed. She had gotten rid of a rather large toad earlier, and now it seemed that someone slightly smaller was attacking the Village. When it came to invasion, though, it seemed that the more recent invaders had been getting more and more pathetically awful at it.

"When invading, never go for the hospital, you dimwit!" Bast shouted at the attacker on the roof. "Doing so turns the public against you and makes it difficult to gain the support of the citizens!"

She turned to call to Howaido, but her message was delayed by a momentary sigh of exasperation.

"Get your a** back in bed, Howaido!" she began. "And if you ruin the architecture here, I may have to kill you!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:32 am
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido gripped his cleaver tighter as he heard but did not glance at Bast as he charged in. Her words reached him when his cleaver nearly cleaved the poor saps head off,"Ne, sensei, I need this. Im in perfect shape and besides this guy here tried to take out the person who helped me get better. I cant let him get away with that now can I, so Ill try to be careful though hes in over his head Im sure you know. Just make sure he doesnt try to run away, ne sensei?" Howaido cranked up the heat as he matched speed and strength with the high level nin, they were both about Konin rank in ability and Howaido was pushing him to the wall it seemed. He struck fast and hard with a swipe from his cleaver and then whirled with the momentum to give a kick to the enemies stomach stunning him and sending him backwards. But before his body got moving away Howaido gave it a powerful slash that left a gaping wound across his chest. He threw up his cleaver like a pebble as he drew his katana at lightning speed and charged in with a blinding finish. Battojutsu, the art of drawing the sword and resheathing, it was one of the hardest things to do for even accomplished swordsmen. Yet here this instant Howaido performed it in an instant, his attack so blindingly fast its effects were delayed sending the enemy flying through a wall or two and into the empty streets. Howaido moving to meet him as he ended up farther behind Bast but initially slightly closer,"Sensei, please keep that girl over there safe..."

-Chakra:645
[Ergo can you npc the bad guy? You can make him anything with wind chakra and a Konin, doesnt matter.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:36 am
the sounds of the attack spooked the men in the cloaks rushed to Eziel's room and the man with the blindfld had turned himself into Eziel. the man with the limp was next followed by the other three. having had to now rush the man the limp pulled a small knife from his cloak and stabbed the blindfolded man who had turned into Eziel. after dieing he strangely remained changed as Eziel. the men took eziel and put the dead 'eziel' in his place. then. the entire room filled with smoke as if they had all been summoned. then the room just contained the dead eziel.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff