Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Sparring Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:58 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
The noctis clone walked into the area. He looked around to make sure everything was secure. He didn't see anything out of the oridinary. So he decided to keep on moving.

(Patrol the Village! In progress )

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:5300 Ryo:2900

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:22 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 2,800|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

[Clone]

Mission : Patrol the Village! --underway
Eclipse's clone then arrived at the sparring grounds. Seeing a few Shinobi going at it everything seemed pretty normal. Which was good, once again the clone then thought about the past memories that it and Eclipse shared. This village was her home, every turn in it was memorable. The clone then left almost done with it's patrol.
[Exits]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:59 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Another yawn escaped her lips as she took her tour around this place. So bored... She thought, willing something to happen. ANYTHING that would make this a little easier for her to get through. Next! She thought angrily, marching off to the next spot.

[Mission : Patrol the Village : Exits]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:21400 両 ۞ AC:53000 ۞ Chakra : 1025

Kein appeared in a flash as the rest of him landed he took a deep breath and awaited Dai to rejoin them. He had seen enough, she needed more training to perfect her styles and for now he had a few jutsu he himself needed to work on.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai appeared a few feet in front of Kein. Holding her shoulder slightly. She could almost feel the heat still from her paper being ignited. She looked at Kein and could see that he saw she needed more training to perfect her style. So far the way she had fought worked well enough for her. Dai wasn't sure what to do; except ask. "Will we continue or do you have something else in mind?" She asked calmly as she released her shoulder. Her eyes never left Kein's face.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 305 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

{{ooc: }}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Ninjutsu Class | Chūnin | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai appeared in the training grounds. Her eyes fell upon Kein, a certain spark filled them saying. 'You just left me you little ********' her temper had been short since seeing him and Dai on the couch. Crossing her arms she jumped back and landed sitting in a tree looking at the area with her piercing purple hues. Her negitive chakra building up once more. I'm going to have to start training my offensive again before I overflow with rage. . . damn it. . . Putting her hands into fist she then leaned adjacent the trunk of the tree her eyes had narrowed downward looking at herself in deep thought. It's. . . "It's not his fault he doesn't know." The woman said ever-so-softly. More enraged with herself than anything. Her bangs fell upon her eye once more. Letting out another side she started popping her knuckles. "Black chakra, . . . a deadly and lethal weapon to even an unskilled medic. If honed to it's potential. . . your body and abilities are your own weapon. You become your own army even if your not of taijutsu class. . . " Closing her eyes the medic continued her thoughts more privately.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/405
AC: 3,650
Ryo: 1,900

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
Ryo:21400 両 ۞ AC:53000 ۞ Chakra : 1085

Kein smiled at Dai and said," Your progressing quickly and I want to keep pushing you to see just what you can do. To see just how high you can reach. " He pulled a silver scroll from his vest and tossed it to her. It contained nearly every single jutsu in the Kumogakure archives. Then he felt Sukai appear and she seemed pissed. He turned and jumped into her tree with a smile as he channeled his chakra into his feet as he hung upside down in front of her from the branch above her. He took a deep breath and said," Hey I guess your pretty pissed but please allow me to explain. I understand that I have probably been spending a bit more time with Dai than you. I hope it does not effect my teaching you. Its merely a force of habit. With the exception of briefly working with Zetsu your the second student I have ever had. I am so used to the level of subconscious cooperation that Dai and myself share that I forget sometimes that I have to let you know where we are going and what we are doing as well. I realize I am not exactly the best teacher but I am trying. Teaching is a rather new concept to me and I have yet to fully figure it out. So please if something is bothering you let me know and I will address it. Your one of my precious students and I need your help on this." He took a step forward towards her while still upside down and kissed her forehead before stepping back and dropping to the branch sukai was on with his hands. He flipped back upon his feet before turning and jumping down and making his way back to Dai and saying," See anything you like"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai gave him a small smile as he commented on her progressing and wanted to push her further. Dai caught the scroll without flinching as it was tossed to her. She stared at is as Kein went to tend to Sukai. Dai stood very still, not liking how dark Sukai's chakra had gotten. She swallowed hard as she felt hateful eyes on her. Dai opened the silver scroll and swooned over all the possible techniques. ...Could start with Genjutsu... Dai opened the scroll more as she searched the Genjutsu style techniques. She studied each and read every hand sign. Memorizing every bit of information that she wanted to learn. Her eyes danced across the scroll as she allowed Kein and Sukai talk things through. Or something. Dai looked at Kein as he spoke to her. "More or less, a few I'd like to learn." She stepped to where he could see over her shoulder. "For right now, Genjutsu." She spoke as she held the scroll open for Kein to see. "A good place to start is with this one, Hitoshirenu Shikaku no Jutsu [ Hidden Assassin Technique ], moving to Kumo kara Shikkyaku [ Falling from the Clouds ], then to Denkou Hachidori no Jutsu [ Electric Hummingbirds Technique ], Raikou Ame no Jutsu [ Lightning Rain Technique ], and ending with Keizokuteki Raimei no Jutsu [ Continuous Thunder Technique ]." Dai spoke each name as she showed each one she would like to train for. She looked over her shoulder and up to him. She was slightly shorter than Kein. Dai slightly blushed. "I think...This will be a good place to start with Genjutsu. What do you think?"

+-------------------+

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 4,300 |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo:21400 両 ۞ AC:53000 ۞ Chakra : 1085

Kein nodded and said," Sounds as good a place as any. Instead of your normal practice with genjutsu try using them on my. My sharingan can tell reality from illusion. So I wont be effected by them." He blinked his sharingan active and waited.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai wrapped the scroll up as Kein spoke to her. She looked at him a little surprised he was willing to allow her to practice Genjutsu on him. She rose and eye brow. "If you insist, Kein." She spoke a little hesitantly.

Dai turned on her heels and walked a few yards away from him. Giving her some room to run at him with. She took in a breath and brought her hands up as she faced Kein. Her hands moved with such graceful speed. "Hitoshirenu Shikaku no Jutsu [ Hidden Assassin Technique ]." Without a moment to spare, Dai leaned forward and charged at Kein. She skidded to a stop as she cam rather close to him. [1 / 3]

She looked at him before turning and walking back to her beginning mark. ...I can do this... She turned on her heels again and brought her hands up. Again moving with such speed. "Hitoshirenu Shikaku no Jutsu [ Hidden Assassin Technique ]." She leaned forward and charged at her teacher once more. About half way to him, Dai vanished. Shortly appearing inches from Kein. She rubbed her neck as she thought. [2 / 3]

Dai jogged back to her mark and smiled. "Ok, I think I know what I'm doing wrong..." She told Kein. Dai took in a deep breath and exhaled. As she exhaled she brought her hands together. Leaning forward, charging, and half way vanishing. Seconds passed slowly, before Kein could feel the point of a Kunai in the mid of his back. "It's over, Sensei..." Dai pressed the butt end of the Kunai into Kein's back hoping this time it would work. [3 / 3]

+-------------------+

User Image

:: Technique(s) LEARNED ::
*Hitoshirenu Shikaku no Jutsu [ Hidden Assassin Technique ] -Rank C-  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo:21400 両 ۞ AC:53000 ۞ Chakra : 1205

Kein smirked at her slight reluctance to use him as a test dummy but he smiled as he watched the genjutsu take effect and his sharingan shattered it almost instantly. He smiled and said," Whats next?" He was perfectly fine. In fact it was rather interesting being a subject for genjutus. He had only experienced it a few times and it was a definite learning experience for him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai stood straight as she felt the technique shatter. She smiled at Kein, "Denkou Hachidori no Jutsu [ Electric Hummingbirds Technique ]" She spoke sweetly as she walked past him and stood in front of him again, a few yards away.

She took in a breath and her hands moved quickly. "Denkou Hachidori no Jutsu [ Electric Hummingbirds Technique ]." Dai rose her hand into the air. "I declare, I show a sound of lightning." She spoke a little embraced in doing such. [1 / 3]

Dai blushed as nothing happened. She lowered her hand and sighed softly. ...Well I just looked dumb... She thought as she rolled her shoulders. "Ok..." She inhaled and then exhaled as her hands moved together. Never skipping a beat. "Denkou Hachidori no Jutsu [ Electric Hummingbirds Technique ]." Dai flung her hand up towards the sky again "I declare, I show a sound of lightning." She spoke firmly. Soon the humming of hummingbirds filled the air. The sky became clouded with grey thunderclouds. A large a mount of hummingbirds flew from within the thunderclouds. Dai brought her hand down and the illusion charged at Kein. Stopping short of her target. [2 / 3]

"Denkou Hachidori no Jutsu [ Electric Hummingbirds Technique ]." Dai flung her hand up towards the sky again "I declare, I show a sound of lightning." She spoke firmly. Soon the humming of hummingbirds filled the air. The sky became clouded with grey thunderclouds. A large a mount of hummingbirds flew from within the thunderclouds. Dai brought her hand down; she pointed at Kein and the illusion charged at him. Once hitting Kein, he could feel like something drilling into his stomach. [3 / 3]

+-------------------+

User Image

:: Technique(s) LEANED ::
**Denkou Hachidori no Jutsu [ Electric Hummingbirds Technique ] -Rank C-  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:40 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo:21400 両 ۞ AC:53000 ۞ Chakra : 1205

A smile spread across his lips as she posed trying to perform the genjutsu with no effect. it was humorous but she was skilled at the very least. When she finally did manage to perform the jutsu his eyes were way ahead of her on it and shattered the jutsu as the fake hummingbird slammed into his stomach causing a tingling feeling. It was quite interesting. His eyes had broken the jutsu seemingly automatically. It was rather easy to tell real from fake. He could see and sense her silver chakra in contrast to his own and the minute amount it took to power the jutsu. He flipped back unto his hands and looked at her upside down and said," Aww come on Nakidori. Show me just what you can do." He rolled forward onto his back and jumped to his feet with a smile. He was feeling unusually acrobatic right now.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:15 am
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai brought her hand that she pointed at Kein, to her chest. She blushed when he called her Nakidori [songbird]. But she was far enough and he was far to busy to notice her blushing. She watched as Kein did several acrobatics before taking in a smooth breath. "I thought I was just training...not like any of these can harm him." Dai mumbled to herself as she moved on with her training.

Her hands moved with speed. "Kumo kara Shikkyaku [ Falling from the Clouds ]." She spoke quietly. But nothing happened. [1 / 5]

Dai sighed and tried again. Moving her hands in the correct hand signs, Dai spoke. "Kumo kara Shikkyaku [ Falling from the Clouds ]." But once more the technique had failed her. [2 / 5]

Dai couldn't think straight, thanks to Kein calling her Nakidori. She called out the technique again. This time, she was able to form fog around her ankles but the flow of the technique wasn't enough, for this time. [3 / 5]

She rolled her shoulders and tried again, still blushing softly. She called the name out as her hands move. Dai simply stared at Kein as a large fog bank came into the playing field. But soon vanished and the sun warmed Dai's skin. [4 / 5]

Dai squeezed her hands together as tightly as possible. She took in a deep breath and began again. She called the name out as she moved her hands at a slight faster speed. A large fog bank engulf her quickly and moved towards Kein. The final hand seal, Dai held strong to it, Kein, then all of a sudden notices the fog coming toward him encasing him into a cloud. He feels himself ascend into the sky, or so it seems. Then, when brought up high enough, the cloud begins a rapid descent towards the ground. Which enabling Dai to see what is happening. Overall the effect is quite horrible as the body begins to feel itself reaching a Negative G-Force. The Genjutsu finishes as the ground is shown; Kein would wake up on the ground. [5 / 5]

+-------------------+

User Image

:: Technique(s) LEARNED ::
***Kumo kara Shikkyaku [ Falling from the Clouds ] -Rank B-  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:16 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Ninjutsu Class | Chūnin | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Souzou Dokubutsu [ Poison Creation ] (1/5)
Sukai had closed her eyes when listening to Kein speak. At the moment she was pissy. But even so it would be none of his concern to fret over her. A light blush came to her face when Kein was close and it turned into a deep crimson when he kissed her forehead. For a moment her heart skipped a beat. When 'her' sensei returned to Dai Sukai turned away from them. Her hands upon her lap as she looked at them with sad eyes. Closing and reopening them again she looked up at the leaves of the tree. Hmmmmm I could always finish up training some medical jutsu's I might have missed. . . if not then I can work on my Suiton.

(2/5)
Not even having to look at her scrolls anymore due to how well she memorized them Sukai then thought of even stronger Offensive jutsu's. Before she would have been hesitant to learn such violent and deadly things but now it only seemed reasonable to learn them encase on day she needed to take a life herself. Poison Creation. . . how would, how could I ever make use of this? The medic looked back at Kein and Dai training. Her face was emotionless still showing the hints of a deep blush that were once upon her pale cheeks. To protect the ones I care about. . Closing her eyes she turned back away from them. Remembering back to the steps of the jutsu itself.

(3/5)
"I'll only start with light or mild poisons for now. . .I can make heavier deadlier ones when I get back to Kumogakure. . . ." Letting out a soft and gentle sigh she looked around. Raising up her hand to the leaves above she toke a few bringing them down. An oak leave, I'm sure certain substances can be drawn out to form some kind of sickening liquid. I won't make anything killer yet.

(4/5)
Taking the nutrients from the leaves Sukai formed a sort of sticky substance from it. Looking at the greenish yellow . . .whatever it was she thought for a moment. Using her negative chakra she formed in her palm she started to alter the substance. The color started to change to a darker green. Taking it to one hand she used her free hand to get a kunai and dig into the bark of the branch she was one. Once the sap started to come up she toke that and put it in. Using her chakra to mix the chemicals. Although if they were two different plants the poison would be allot more stout and effective for its purposes.

(5/5)
"I'll have to brush up on my poisonous herbs and plants when I get back to make a better version." Finishing up the mix she flipped her hand and flicked it off. Raising her eyes to the sky in thought once more. I need something more. . . more of a challenge.

Souzou Dokubutsu [ Poison Creation ] --learned

Hone Chiyu no jutsu [ Bone Healer Skill ] (1/6)
Sukai turned her attention back onto yet another skill she needed to master. Bone healing. As she look around there were no bones in needing to be healed. She looked to her hand, so gentle and soft. Bitting her lip she knew she was going to regret what she was about to do.

(2/6)
Shutting her eyes tight Sukai toke her pointer finger in her let hand and snapped it. She groaned loudly, wanting to scream in her corner of the room. The pain was excruciating. But it was all he had to work with at the moment. tearing rolled down her face as she built up chakra in her hand once more. Wanting to get to work quickly, to make the pain stop.

(3/6)
As her hand glowed purple with light green she could feel it soothe her own broken finger. This was a lot better planned out in my head! OWWWYYYYYYY! She wanted to cry and scream out even more so than before. Wondering why in hell did she do this to herself!

(4/6)
As Suki toke a shaking breath she was glad the pain toke her mind off of some thoughts, like these old yet new feeling she had adapted for Kein on their trip. Her mind swriled with confusion to the fact why she was so attracted to the man. She was in love with Shiro. Wasn't she? She was almost sure of that. . . .right?

(5/6)
As the pained lessened more and more Sukai began to breath again. Her tears were drying up. Her hand began to feel normal again, cool as the bones began growing back together again. The only tricky part in Sukai's eyes was making sure they grew back together right again.

(6/6)
As her finger was repaired Sukai relaxed some. Looking at it from close and afar, wiggling it about she smiled. She had done it. . . Now she will never break a bone ever again! That was ridiculous!

Hone Chiyu no jutsu [ Bone Healer Skill ] --learned!

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/405
AC: 3,650
Ryo: 1,900

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash