Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 am
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin (250)|-|AC:150|-| 50 両 User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night smiled at Dakkon, "Wow there's a lot that I've missed about you." She said looking at the fiery jutsu, "I'm also a Raiton user. . . your second is Doton am I right?" Night thought back to the fight he had had with Reiko only about an hour or so ago. Which made her think if he was waiting for her in her apartment. He's probably doing some missions. Everyone else is rushing to become Chunnin, but I don't rush through life like that. Even though . . . I should start training more, doing more spars and fights. I don't want anyone thinking i'm a weakling.

((OOC: Lol, you know Dari/Dakkon and I luv you Tavi/Haku XD . . . but it is kinda funny when your little sister is taller than you. 3nodding ))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:38 pm
The Strong Will Survieve...
User Image

Reiko turned off the main street towards the apartment complex,taking off his mask and stretching his arms as he did so. He glanced up towards where Night's apartment was located on the second floor'Its nice...coming home to see her after a long day He thought with a smile. He needed to wash all this blood off his Armor and tell her the good news,something even he couldn't beleive. He approached the stairs and started up them with a quickened pace. As he reached the second floor his smile faded when he spotted Dakkon outside Night's apartment talking to her. He stepepd off the stairway and started walking towards Dakkon and Night. His eyes switched between them as if questioning which one to adress first,his gaze eventually settling on the man he had beaten in battle not two hours ago,stopping a few feet away from both of them"You should be training" He said with a serious face,saying it like he was saying the sky was blue. His eyes drifted over towards Night,the person he really wanted to talk to"I've got something to tell you. I'm gonna change over and wash up" With that he walked past them into the apartment,closing the door behind him. He walked into the bathroom and stripped his armor and cloths off,jumping into the shower after doing so. A few minutes later he hoped out of the shower and grabbed a towel.wrapping it around his waist as he picked up his clothes and put them in a basket. Reiko knew that being a good ninja meant taking care of your tools so the first thing he did in his free time was wash his armor and hone his Wakazashi's Edges. He ran some water over a hand cloth and started cleaning his breast plate and hand gaurds. He rubbed it over until it was sparkling and fresh looking. The next thing he did was grab his wetstone and sharpener along with his blades,starting up his nightly ritual. He cliked on the TV,propped his feet up and sharpened his blades as he watched his favorite progarms'God I love this,and her Couch is sooooo much more comfortable' He thought to himself as he continued his ritual

...And The Weak Shall Perish

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:07 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (360)195|-|AC:2,050|-| 850 両 User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."
Dakkon just shrugged "Breaks are importnat too." was all he said he looked at Reiko thinking next time if its in the sparring arena you wont win. but when he left he looked at night "Wonder what that could be. Well, i guess this is good bye again." he said standing up creaking his back and he hugged night "Next time dont wait so long to talk to me again okay?" he said as he hugged her even tighter "I've missed you." and than he let go and with a small wave he walked up the building they leaned against with the tree walking art and left to complete his patrol.

"The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:58 pm
The Fire Rose

"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night's face lit up when she saw Reiko appear, he probably thought it was weird seeing Dakkon there with her. She would have to explain later that she grew up with Dakkon like how she did with Haku. They were all like siblings in a way since Night didn't have any real family. Dakkon and Haku had always been their for Night protecting her like older brothers her whole life, that is until they graduated the academy and all the had stopped communication with each other until just recently. When Reiko walked into the apartment she nodded to Dakkon with an unsuspecting hug. "Okay Dakkon, promise we'll stay in touch more often." As he walked away she walked inside her apartment locking the door behind her like usual. Seeing Reiko on the couch made Night smile. "Hey," She said in a soft voice going over to him. "What did you want to tell me?" Night figured she listen to him and she what he had to stay before her herself jumped into the shower.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

Reiko turned at the sound of Night entering her apartment,and saw the smile that spread across her face when she saw him. He returned it to a lighter degree as he set his wetstone and blades aside and grabbed Nights hand,pulling her close to him on the couch"I have been reccomended by the Village Council for promotion to Chuunin Immidiatly" He said,his voice laced with pride. He reached for his blade and inspected the edeg,finally pleased with the degree of sharpness. He picked up the sheath off the ground and slid it in. He leaned the Sheath against the couch and put his hands behind his head,relaxing"That kid giving you trouble?" He said reffering to Dakko"I could always put a few more stab wounds in him if so" The talk was cut short as Reiko flipped the channel and was pleased to see one of his favorite shows on TV. He flipped his bangs out of his hair in,still wet from the shower

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:36 pm
The Fire Rose

Night smiled even more at Reiko. "Thats great Reiko!" Leaning over slightly she kissed him then sat back up, looking around the apartment. Hmmmm, if Reiko's moving in I guess I'll have to look for a bigger one soon. Night thought to herself. "I'm going to go take a shower soon okay?" She glanced back at him, she was proud of him. He deserved to be a Chunnin.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image

Reiko nodded to her,enjoying the pride on her face"Thanks" Was all he managed to say. He still wasn't very good at these super-emotional moments unfortunatly.It was then that he remembered something important,something he needed to give her. He got up and walked over to his amor,letting the towel around his waist fall to the ground as he reached his cloths. He pulled a regular pair of black pants and a regular black shirt on. After dressing he went back to the couch and wrapped up his legs before putting on black shoes. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a wad of money containing over 400 Ryo that he set on the kitchens counter. Night had never seen him in civilian clothes so this might come as a bit of a suprise to her

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:10 pm
The Fire Rose

Night looked over at Reiko when he was done changing. She saw him out of his armor and in normal-like clothes. It was a different sight, she thought he looked cute. She noticed the money tilting her head slightly. "That for me? . . .You don't have to Reiko." She said feeling a bit bad at him giving her money. She was used to earning everything she got in life.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:19 pm
Fall_Of_The_Damned
User Image

As he layed the money down Night questioned him about it,as predicted. He rolled his eyes and smiled'Women,so predictable' He thought,taking his usual place back on the couch"Its my contribution,after I get promoted I'll be making alot more of that" He said with a chuckle as he put his hands behind his head and continued watching the TV. He would have to clean up his clothes but not right now,TV was on

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:32 pm
The Fire Rose

Night shook her head at Reiko as he left the money there for her. Leaving him on the couch she went to go take a shower. Coming out minutes later she had a towel wrapped around her waist as she walked across the apartment to her room to get some more comfortable clothes on.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:02 pm
User ImageReiko Uchiha
Seven Sword Style l Sharingan l Katon l Leaf

Reiko couldn't help but watch as his girlfriend walked topless past him,to the bed room'Yep,this is a good place' He said,takign mental pictures as she walked by. He clicked the TV off and arose from the couch,stretching his arms as he retrived his Wakazashi pack. He slung it over his shoulder and strapped it around himself. He grabbed his ninja tool pouch and strapped it to the back of his pants. Now that he was properly dreseed he turned down the hall towards the bedroom and poked his head in while she was changing"How about we go out? Get something to eat?" He said cheekily as he raised 50 Ryo for her to see and smiled wildly. Instead of backing out he leaned against the doorframe,watching her"Yep....thaaaaat'll do" He said while checking out her body

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:20 pm
The Fire Rose

Night got dressed turning to Reiko smiling, her cheeks were slightly red. "S-Sure." Stepping over to Reiko Night looked into his eyes, she had fixed her hair up and was wearing a white dress with black and red roses on it. She was glad to be with Reiko, but now curious how this date would turn out. If she could call it that. Is this going to be our first date? The thought made Night's cheeks redden a little more.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:32 pm
User ImageReiko Uchiha
Seven Sword Style l Sharingan l Katon l Leaf

Reiko extended grasped her hand and led her down the hall,towards the door. Once they got into the hallway of the apartment building he released his hold on her hand and slipped his arm around her waist. Most people would be suprised to see his face,as he had rarely taken his mask off except for Night,Ichiro and his fight against Dakkon but even then only partially. The couple walked down the stairs and into the streets heading towards the Ramen Stand

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:37 pm
Uinsean wandered over to an apartment listed on his scroll, and rolled the D ranked mission info back up. "Looks like this is the place.." He sighed lightly, and knocked on the door. A little old lady answered with a smile, and he showed her the scroll. "I understand you are in need of assistance." He smiled lightly back to her as he spoke. "Why yes deary." She replied as she lead him to the side of her apartment.

[Rank D: Mission: The weeds! The weeds!: 1/4]

The little old lady showed him to her garden, and gave him some instructions on what she needed done before leaving. After she left, Uinsean knelt down, and began the repetitive task of pulling weeds. After some time he wiped the sweet from his brow, and sighed. "Man.. This certainly sounded easier on a scroll.."

[Rank D: Mission: The weeds! The weeds!: 2/4]

Having weeded over half the garden now, the old lady returned offering him some iced tea. Uinsean smiled kindly as he accepted the drink, and finished it quickly. Giving back the glass the old lady returned to her house to give him the time he needed. Going back to weeding he felt refreshed, and ready to complete this long process.

[Rank D: Mission: The weeds! The weeds!: 3/4]

Uinsean was sweating a bit more now, and he was almost done. Smiling lightly at what he had accomplished so far, he began pulling the last small section of weeds. His hands were covered in dirt, and his back covered in sweat from the heat. As he pulled the last weed he let out a sigh of relief, and disposed of the weeds. Returning to the little old lady's front door he reported the job done, and left the little old lady with a warm smile.

[Rank D: Mission: The weeds! The weeds!: Mission Complete.]  

Shinigami Abarai

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:45 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Chuunin (410) |-|AC:2,500|-| 850 両
User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."

Dakkon walked into his apartment and collapsed from exhaustion onto his bed he sighed heavily as he felt a small envelope press against his chest once he had regained consciousness he quickly pulled it out and it had a small kohona leaf seal on it he opened it quickly as teh front was addressed to "Dakkon Nokren Nailo." he tore it open and read it aloud to himself slowly sitting up as he did so "Genin Dakko Nokren Nailo, It is with great pride that we see you strive as a Shinobi your combat skills aren't excellent but your Vigor to complete missions and to train for all your worth makes you a great ninja in your own right. After much deliberation we have decided that you have gained enough experience to receive your next step in your ninja career you have been awarded the rank of Chuunin. You have what it takes, keep going and never give up and remember the Shinobi way! = The hidden leaf village council" With this Dakkon felt his life burn anew as he jumped for joy running about his walls ceiling and floor "I did it!" he said with a jump of victory but he was on the ceiling so this actually canceled his jutsu making him land on his head. which ended his celebration quickly but he still clung to the letter he put it in one of his drawers of his room and walked out beaming he now had access to the A ranked jutsus and with that he left locking his door.
" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff