Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:31 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis waited on the wolfs head when he saw the hospital. If he was heading there. He patted steel on the head thanking him for allowing him to ride on him. He got to the window, He could see Eclipse and she looked fine except for all the machines around her. She was alive at least.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:4200 Ryo:2900

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:36 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,550|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

The doctor looked down at Eclipse as she worded the words about her baby then put her mask back on since she couldn't breathe otherwise. "Ah Mrs.Uchi---Miss Starlight. Your baby is fine, we were sure not to harm it durning the opperation." He reliped before she zoned out into the field with Reiko.

Looking around Eclipse gasped for air realizing it was a Genjutsu afterwards when she reached for the mask that may have fallen to her neck. Glancing at Reiko her once again crimson eyes shone. "Your, . . your." She breathed as though her lung was still colapsed. "Reiko. I . . . I need to tell you something." Putting her hand to her forehead then down again, up to the point from when he left her in the feild had been a blurr since.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:3250 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu walked up to Noctis and stopped him from going any further. "I'm sorry, but you will have to wait until night and Reiko are done. May I have a word with you, outside?" He asked him as he looked back over at Night and Reiko.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:43 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko tilted his head slightly to the side"What? That this is over? I figured that out for myself when you stood me up at our wedding" As he spoke those words the light that surrounded the meadow began to slowly erode as darkness crept it. Night did not know it but this was a visual manifestation of how his soul was with her. That darkness was ever present and since she stood him up it was creeping back in

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami
| Konoha | Laser Pointer | Ninjutsu + bloodline class | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Kanta the young seven year old finally woke up, asleep on steel the entire time with no one really noticing. Kanta rubbed his eyes and yawned looking around before stepping down. "W-where am I? T-the hospital..." He looked at Steel before wandering inside looking around gently as he took out his candy to calm his nerves. It wasn't very long, since he was in the hospital for being very sick for most the year. He looked around like a lost puppy hoping someone would either find him or he would find someone to know what was going on.

+-------------------+

"A Ringmaster is nothing without his Performers."

User Image

Chakra Count: 300/300

"Fear me! For I am adorable!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:47 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis gave shika a looked that said what he said was unessacary because he wasn't planning on going further. Regardless he walked with Shika outside.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:4200 Ryo:2900

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:55 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse's mouth dropped slightly at his words paying no attention to the world crumbling around them. "You think I stood you up? It was my wedding to!" Frustrated tears started to form in her eyes. "MY LUNG COLLAPSED AND ON TOP OF THAT I'M PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD REIKO! EVEN IF I MADE IT I WOULD HAVE PASSED OUT DURING THE WEDDING AND STILL WOULD BE IN THE HOSPITAL! IN THIS SAME SITUATION!" Never once had Night truly yelled at Reiko, she was just as hurt about the wedding as he was. But now there was another life coming into the world that she had to worry about, and by the way things were ending up she'd be alone on this. Being at her emotional breaking point even in this Genjutsu, the stress was becoming to much. Turning slightly her eyes went down to her stomach that had started to curve out, it still poked out from under the blue dress that she was wearing. "If it wasn't for Shikatsu baby and I would've both died.. . . looking for you." Her voice then got very soft, her face somewhat somber. She truly was very depressed but she wasn't going to show it in front of Reiko.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:4350 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu walked outside with Noctis and leaned against the wall. "What do you make of all of this Noctis? Do you think Reiko was at fault, or, was he just to emotional? Also, I want your honest opinion, What do you think I should do with this?" He asked as he held up Reiko's rig that he threw to the ground. "It's Reiko's wedding ring." He said as he looked at it, he then slammed his fist against the wall behind him, remembering just what Reiko had said from the gazebo and then to Night..

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:03 pm
User Image

Reiko narrowed his eyes as she yelled at her and told him...that she was pregnant? He was visibly startled for a second but quickly recovered himself. He gestured to the right,at a nearby field of flower's. In that field a young girl of about 5 played. She had Jet Black hair and Crimson eyes. She too wore a blue dress. She smiled as she bent down to pick a flower. Reiko himself smiled before turning back to Night to whom he said nothing to. The darkness around the edges of the meadow creeped closer in"How will this work if we aren't honest hm?"

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:12 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis looked at the ring. It was the one his clone watched toss away."It's completely Reikos fault. He set a shrine ablaze. Emotional or not he should be held accountable for his actions." He took another look at the ring."Give it to Eclipse when she feels better, Knowing Reiko he'll attack you for touching his ring."Noctis meant in as a joke but his icy tone didn't really help it. Noctis noticed it was still snowing in the area. He then turned and looked at Shikatsu."So whats wrong with Eclipse, And I know that you know."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:5300 Ryo:2900

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:13 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Night looked over at the little girl, it kinda looked like her as a child. Which made her think of what gender their,. . . her? . . . their was going to be. Her eyes narrowed at his. "Don't go blowing that honesty crap at me. I just found out when I got out of surgery. I HONESTY just thought I had cramps." It wasn't up to her that they stayed together or not. It was his choice; she'd prefer it that he'd stay, be with them but if he didn't want to engage in a close relationship with the child that was his choice and his choice alone. ". . . I went, but when I got there everything was on flames." Eclipse muttered under her breath. She shook her head at the thought. They always say it's bad luck to see the bride on the day of the wedding before it starts. . . looks like that screwed us over!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:19 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4350 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu looked over at Notics then up at the sky. "Her lung collapsed, she looked for Reiko in that condition so that she could make the wedding." He said to him as a snowflake landed on his face and melted. It rolled down with a tear so Noctis wouldn't notice.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:22 pm
User Image

Reiko shook his head as the young girl ran towards him holding up a flower. He smiled down at her and picked her up resting her on his arm as he carried her"I dont mean that. I mean be honest with yourself. How do you feel about this? About me? Do you want this? Did you even want to get married? All this time we have been together and you have never opened up to me once" As he spoke the girl looked over towards Night, smiled at her and mouthing the words 'mommy'. She extended her arms and it was clear she wanted her to hold her

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:28 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis looked at Shikatsu."Ok that explains the trouble breathing, but what about her stomach problems."He asked him, Steel had mentioned something about her stomach before hand.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:5300 Ryo:2900

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4350 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu looked over at Noctis "I don't know, you'll have to ask her when there done talking. I wasn't in there when the doctor said what was wrong with her. The only reason I can tell you about the lung is because I felt it." He said, lying to him. He didn't wan't to tell anyone. If Night told him it would be fine, but that was her business.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces