Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko studied the boys face as he mentioned that he knew him. After a few seconds of that he shook his head"Sorry,don't seem to recall" He said with a shrug. He glanced back over to Night...she didn't particularly seem happy to see him. In face he knew she wasn't for some reason. Was it the a** whooping of a lifetime he gave to Shikatsu? Possibly,but after that she had still said it was fine. Ugh,women were impossible to read!

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image

Tetsuya no Satetsu
| Konohagakure | Hagane Ryu | Ninjutsu | Samurai | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

"I'd be surprised if you did," He said with a grin that looked borderline insane. His hair covered his face except for his left eye which seemed to gleam with touches of sadism and insanity. "Considering you had the intelligence of a rock to try and do the hokages job then insult him when he came back to his office, remembering faces would seem like quite the chore to you," Tetsuya said with a slight chuckle.

+-------------------+

"Kill those that deserve it, Rescue those who need it, But never lose your path"

User Image

Chakra Count: 340/340
AC: 450
Ryo: 0

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image

Reiko threw back his head and let out a deep,long laugh"Boy you sure got a pair! Insulting me? Damn that takes some form of courage" After he settled down and the laughing subsided he jerked his thumb in the general direction of the Hokages mansion"And I did do the old man's job while he was gone. Did I want to?No. But I had to"

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image

Tetsuya no Satetsu
| Konohagakure | Hagane Ryu | Ninjutsu | Samurai | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

"I insult those that deserve it and don't call me boy you look my age," Tetsuya said his head tilting and his head eyes eyes closing into arches and his smile showing his insanity.

+-------------------+

"Kill those that deserve it, Rescue those who need it, But never lose your path"

User Image

Chakra Count: 340/340
AC: 450
Ryo: 0

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:32 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,000|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Night toke Reiko by the collar and dragged him away. "Steel you can stay here with them, just remember to come home when its dark." Eclipse growled taking Reiko away.
[Exits]

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image

Reiko got dragged off by Night

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:01 am
((OOC: Merp, . . .. xD I have no idea were to take him now hahaha. I guess the fields?))

User Image

Steel watched as Eclipse dragged Reiko away to a remote area were he couldn't get into more trouble than he already has had. Looking at the three remaining humans the wolf didn't know what to do now. . . surly Eclipse would come back for him wouldn't she? He was certain of it. Then again she said if it got late to just head home.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image
"Come close to me...

::Sayuri Moeru::
Ninjutsu::Genin::Tamer

Keiji entered the area ahead of his partner. He immediatley noticed the wolf and disregarded it. He then proceeded to jump into the river. 'ahhh. this is nice.' he swam for a bit before laying on the river bank, Half of his body in the water.

Sayuri followed Keiji to the river bank and watched him jump into the river. She then noticed all of the people around the area. seeing the gigantic dog, she worried that something might happen between them. 'I hope they dont fight.'

Keiji noticed Sayuris apprehension about the dog. 'Dont worry kid, im just going to ignore him. well unless he wants to greet me.' He rested his head on his paws and closed his eyes, enjoying the water.

Sayuri felt better after hearing Keijis words. "If you say so." She joined him by sitting next to him. "ahh this is necessary."

Jutsu used:

Chakra: 270/270

"....and I'll burn you alive"

User Image

[Pact post count=36]  

Hot_N_Sexy420

Hot_N_Sexy420

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image
"Come close to me...

Sayuri looked at her partner. "your like to rest alot..." She sat up watched the river flow.

Keiji lifted up his head to acknowledge what she was saying. 'You know i cant understand you right?' He breathed out of his mouth makeing a huff.

Sayuri brought her knees to her chest and crossed her arms. "oh yeah huh, this is quite irritating." She rested her head on her arms looking at Keiji.

Keiji laid his head down on his paws again. 'This water is very relaxing.' He rolled onto his back and rolled in the dirt.

Sayuri watched Keiji roll around. "You sure do like the water huh?" She giggled under her breath.

Keiji opened his eyes with shock. He looked at Sayuri with suprise. 'i understood you...' he rolled to his stomach and gave her his full attention. 'how is it that i suddenly can understand you?'

Sayuris eyes widened as she fully understood her partner. 'wow... so we can fully communicate now?' She became really happy. 'So what should we talk about?'

Keiji didnt know what to say. 'I dont know, maybe we should talk about ourselfs.'

Jutsu used:

User Image

[Pact post count=44]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image
"Come close to me...

Sayuri looked to Keiji with a nervous feeling. "Well there's not much too me. I think we'll find more about each other by our actions." She said while smiling. "I wanna work on my taijutsu, so lets go to the dojo."

Keiji felt the same way. He also didnt want to go through the trouble of describing himself. "I dont mind, Im tired of the water at the moment.' He rose to his feet and shook the water off his coat. He started to walk to the dojo.

Sayuri stood up and walked along side her partner.

Jutsu used:

User Image

[Pact post count=47]  

Hot_N_Sexy420

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image

Steel payed no attention to the tiger. The wolf had nothing adjacent felines, and if a threat was to arise the wolf was over twice the size of the cat. Rising to his paws he shook his pelt some, not much though. Perking his head up along with his ears alert he sniffed the area catching Eclipse's smell in the air. He trotted off.
[Exit to fields]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:50 pm
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami
| Konoha | Laser Pointer | Ninjutsu + bloodline class | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Kanta asleep on steels back left with him peacefully. He would either stay on the giant wolf back or fall off somewhere in the village but this didn't bother him at all. Simply due to the reason Kanta and fallen asleep on one of his favorite animals and was comfy as could be.
{exit]
+-------------------+

"A Ringmaster is nothing without his Performers."

User Image

Chakra Count: 300/300

"Fear me! For I am adorable!"

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:47 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
The noctis clone walked into the area. He looked around to make sure everything was secure. He didn't see anything out of the oridinary. So he decided to keep on moving.

(Patrol the Village! In progress )

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:5300 Ryo:2900

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:29 pm
User Image

Reiko took his missions seriously, even if they were lowly D-Ranks. He had accepted the mission to walk a little old ladies...Great Dane? He had been surprised that it was hers but who was to judge. He stood by as the dog sniffed around, growing impatient with this almost horse dog. With Reiko's determination he took the mission four times, deciding to walk all the dogs at once. Big Mistake. There were theee huge dogs and one small little toy dog. The big ones kept looking at the small dog like it was a chew toy. So not only did Reiko have to walk all four of these annoying dogs but he had to keep the other big three from eating the one tiny one. Why couldn't even the simple missions in his life be in fact simple

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
A flash of silver shined brightly in front of the animal's body, bringing the dog to a sudden hault. There, jutted deeply into the soil, was a kunai knife; a weapon. It came from the trees nearby that surrounded the glistening river, and from those same trees, the slim figure of Ichiro strolled out. His lips were pressed tightly against each other as he took each step; his katana was clenched tightly in his right hand. His eyes were slanted and filled with rage, though that of the calm type; the worst type of anger one could ever imagine. Ichiro continued to walk until he was near Reiko, then stopped, lifting his blade to point towards him. His voice was filled with anger, as the words escaped his lips, "Put the dog somewhere else. You and me are about to fight. Right here, right now." Reiko would immediately notice the circle of chakra forming at Ichiro's feet, growing around his body. It would rise in a spiral column, with rough winds following after. He was angry and enraged; Ichiro would deal with his frustration by fighting his brother-like fellow subordinate.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff